Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would leave Gareth, Chris, Suzanne and Zaraah, yeh?

Out of those 4, I think (Going off the skating/performance ability) Gareth would go, as much as I hate to say it. The judges class the other 3 higher than Gareth and if he ended up in the skate off, they would obviously send him home. Unless the public pulled him through. But you can't predict what the voting public are planning. :lol:

You just never know, we're fickle people, us public :lol:

I agree that out of those four, Gareth will probably be the first to go, although he does seem to have a huge fan base so nothing would surprise me. It could be an all boys final :unsure: but if it came to that i would have to go for Chris, i just think he has that little bit extra something more than Gareth :P

I am going to put my neck on the line though and say that the final will be between Chris and Zaraah :o

You just never know, we're fickle people, us public :lol:

I agree that out of those four, Gareth will probably be the first to go, although he does seem to have a huge fan base so nothing would surprise me. It could be an all boys final :unsure: but if it came to that i would have to go for Chris, i just think he has that little bit extra something more than Gareth :P

I am going to put my neck on the line though and say that the final will be between Chris and Zaraah :o

If it was between Gareth and Chris, I wouldn't mind, obviously because I love them both, but I'd probably back Chris that bit more, since he's a notch or 2 above Gareth and has been the one I've looked forward to watching most on Sundays. But I dont have a clue what the public vote. I don't want Chris to finish third. That happened in JTTOU and I got frustrated! :lol: Plus I think Chris is better than Zaraah. (Just my opnion).

If we had an all girl final, which I wouldn't mind, but wouldn't prefer, I'd want Suzanne to win. So basically out of the decent 4, I actually wouldn't mind who wins. I have my preferences, and I stand by them, but I certainly wouldn't be furious if one of the girls won.

I just read a horrible story in the paper this morning. Chris and Frankie were doing a lift in training and Frankie hit her head on the ice, apparently she has cracked her skull and spine and she hasn't been able to skate for the whole of yesterday. Chris is very upset and it has completely knocked his confidence. If Frankie isn't feeling any better today they will have to pull out, which would be a great shame :(

Archived