Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too.

Have to say, out of all of them, Suzanne was actually my favourite tonight, and I felt her score was unjustified, although it was good. Chris' performance didn't have the wow factor it usually does, although it was good. But I think Frankie's accident was playing on his mind aswell. And he's still top of the leader board, yey!

And isn't that the first time Gareth has scored higher than Zaraah?! awww, yey! :D

I did enjoy Chris's performance, but not as much as the previous 2 weeks to be honest. I applaud them for coming out and mastering the move that injured Frankie though, very brave :D

I thought Suzannes performance was fantastic, its a pity it didn't reflect in the scores though, very dissapointing :(

As for Zaraah being in the skate off over Greg, what was that all about :angry:

Can't believe Zaraah was in the bottom two! Again the pretty girl loses out on the votes. I guess i'll have to pin my hopes on Gareth winning because if Zaraah's not getting the support then she's unlikely to get anywhere near the final and these two are the only two i actually like. Chris just comes across as a big headed show off and Suzanne, i don't know what it is but i just can't warm to her at all.

So for me Zaraah or Gareth to win. :D

Can't believe Zaraah was in the bottom two! Again the pretty girl loses out on the votes. I guess i'll have to pin my hopes on Gareth winning because if Zaraah's not getting the support then she's unlikely to get anywhere near the final and these two are the only two i actually like. Chris just comes across as a big headed show off and Suzanne, i don't know what it is but i just can't warm to her at all.

So for me Zaraah or Gareth to win. :D

I don't think it was anything to do with her looks, although that's always a factor in the later stages of these shows. That's one of the reasons I don't think Suzanne will win. I think one of the main reasons with Zaraah is probably because she isn't as well known as some of the others. She was on Corrie, which is obviously popular, but Joanne a particularly big character and she never had a proper storyline. And although she's consistently good, viewers sometimes find it a bit boring when someone doesn't do either amazing or terrible performances. Gareth and Chris obviously have big female (and gay!) followings, Suzanne is in the top two in terms of skating ability so that should keep her in till the end, and Linda and Greg both made a big improvement last week so that probably got them the votes. I really hope Zaraah stays in though, because she genuinely deserves it.

What can i say about Suzanne's performance, it was brilliant. She certainly took the judges advice and put more skating into the routine. After that performance i think she will definately be in the final :D

Chris was amazing as usual, i don't know about anyone else but my heart was in my mouth for his final jump, i was so relieved that he mastered it when it really counted :D

I felt really sorry for Zaraah, she did make quite a few slip ups. To be honest i think it was nerves about the jump that ruined her confidence :(

I really don't think Linda should have went last night, she has massively improved, in my opinion.

Why are people still voting Greg in, that's what i don't get. If the public are keeping him in just to annoy Jason, don't they realise they are taking away the chance of winning for the better skaters :(

*Ok rant over* :lol:

Suzanne was brilliant again. A well deserved score too. And I'm not bitter about her knocking Chris off, since it was only by 0.5! lol.

Greg getting through isn't even funny anymore. :angry: And, although I knew Zaraah would get through, I'm so gonna miss Linda. She seems like such a great person and she will be missed. Bless Karen for getting upset when choosing. I do think Zaraah's performance last night wasn't her greatest, but it also wasn't tragic. I think the worse part was the break between the final 3. I was actually shaking for Gareth. lol.

And I've gievn up trying to predict what may happen next week now. But if Greg gets through again, I may throw a strop!

Archived