Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

I think it would have done if it had been down to the public vote, so I'm glad it wasn't. Sometimes the public just can't be trusted to pick the most deserving winners! But Gareth is cute and we're only human after all. :lol: He's not my type though, I must admit...which is probably why I'm glad Zaraah got through! :D

LMAO. I've loved him since PI which was 2002, so it was only natural that I'd be supporting him.

I don't know who's going to win though, I have my hopes pinned on Chris, but like you say, the public can't always be trusted to pick the most deserving winner which IMO, he is.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVED Zaraah's performance, so glad she's in the final even if the public will never let her win. Sad Gareth went this week, as if Zaraah wasn't going to win (which she isn't :( ) i really wanted Gareth to win.

Between Chris and Suzanne though i'd prefer Suzanne to win. I don't like Suzanne but i just think with Chris's background in dancing and skating he has a completely unfair advantage, and for me that makes him an unworthy winner. Clare Buckfield last year lost out because she was too good from the start, and personally i like to see people start off good and get better with practice, with Chris i kind of felt a bit cheated and like he'd done it before and it was a waste of time watching if he's just going to walk it.

Suzanne has had more of a dance background than Chris, with her being in Her'say. He has had a background in skating yes, but he was the one who had all the trouble at the beginning with the toe picks. I think Chris should win, because he's the only one working 5 days since the show started and have been pulling off great proformances every week!

Chris to win!

Suzanne has had more of a dance background than Chris, with her being in Her'say. He has had a background in skating yes, but he was the one who had all the trouble at the beginning with the toe picks. I think Chris should win, because he's the only one working 5 days since the show started and have been pulling off great proformances every week!

Chris to win!

I do love you, Jenny :P

If we're going off the best contestant, and the most consistant, Chris should win. But Suzanne would also be worthy. Chris doing Ice HOCKEY is an advantage in a tiny way, not nearly as much as people think. That's why I believe Suzanne could win over Chris, because the public can't face up to the reality that, background experience or not, Chris is possible the best. And if he really has that much of an advantage, I doubt he would have been allowed to take part. He did only do Ice Hockey for a year and it wasn't like he denied having the experience...

I WANT Chris to win, I'm not going to deny it, but I dont have my hopes on it, because a large amount of the public don't seem to like this so called 'advantage' of his. And they are very fickle people.

But whatever happens, he made the final. And he ought to be proud of himself for that, as should Suzanne and Zaraah.

And that's just my opinion :wink:

On a completely seperate note, and some light hearted fun, which of the celebs do we think will try reprising their careers first? Place your bets, now.....

Love you too Amy! :P

His advantage is no different then Alesha on SCD. OK yes it's not the same type of dancing, but It's still dancing and know one seem to mind her winning that. It's the same with Chris.

Sam is trying for a new album. I don't know if it is Suzanne, but I've seen a video on B4 and it looks like she's singing on a dance song! Can't remember what it's called tho!

Oh lets not get started on Alesha :lol:. I don't think it's right to say ANY of them have the advantage unless you've danced/ice skated for yourself. Something which I can safely say I haven't. And like I said earlier, if these people had what could be an extremely unfair advantage, I doubt they would have been allowed to take part.

Ahh yes, I'd heard about Sam. Good luck with that, love! :lol: Really?! Ohhhh..... I'll keep an eye out.

I really hope Gareth doesn't dive straight into bringing out music again. Whilst I love him and will comtimue to support his career whatever he does, to go into bringing out music so soon after this would make him look a little desperate. I'd like to think he had a little more dignity than that.

Archived