Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It starts 13th January.

The ones said to be doing it are:

Gareth Gates! ( :wub: )

Chris Fountain (Hollyoaks actor, plays Justin Burton)

Samantha Mumba (Popstar)

Suzanne Shaw (Popstar, was 1/5 of Hearsay)

Natalie Pinkman (No idea who she is)

Tim Vincent

Aggie McKenzie (As in Kim and Aggie)

I think they're all confirmed.

I don't actually ike Dancing On Ice, but I love Gareth Gates and Chris Fountain, so I'm going to watch. :rolleyes::lol:

I don't actually ike Dancing On Ice

Nor me. I only watch it if there is someone i like on it. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal to me as Strictly Come Dancing which i find unmissable.

I read somewhere Zaraah Abrahams :wub: (Joanne Jackson in Coronation Street) might be in it this year so if she is i'll watch but so far i don't like any of the confirmed celebs (well i like Tim Vincent as he was on Blue Peter when i used to watch it!).

I don't actually ike Dancing On Ice

Nor me. I only watch it if there is someone i like on it. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal to me as Strictly Come Dancing which i find unmissable.

I'm exactly the same. And quite a few people have said they find that strange, but I don't see why, because they are two completely different shows. If it hadn't been for Gareth and Chris, there's no way I'd watch it. I mean, really.... of all the shows they could have done...... :rolleyes::lol:

I've never liked the show much, but last year was the first time I watched continually as the guy (Kieren was it?!?!) that went on to win the show was great. However, if Tim Vincent is going to be on it, I may just have to watch it. :D:ph34r:

Yay, i'm soooo pleased it's back...I love Dancing on Ice! :D

This is the confirmed line-up (thanks to Digitalspy):

Gareth Gates, Sarah Greene and Emmerdale actress Linda Lusardi are to appear on the new series of Dancing On Ice.

TV presenters Michael Underwood, Tim Vincent and Natalie Pinkham, sports stars Greg Rusedski and Steve Backley and Hollyoaks actor Chris Fountain will also compete on the third series of the ITV1 ice-skating contest.

The 12-strong lineup will be completed by former Hear'Say singer Suzanne Shaw, Aggie Mackenzie from How Clean Is Your House? and popstar Samantha Mumba.

Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby will once again host the show, which begins Sunday at 5.50pm on ITV1.

Olympic gold medallists Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean are to serve as coaches and co-presenters, while West End actress Ruthie Henshall will join the show's regular judging panel of Robin Cousins, Karen Barber, Nicky Slater and Jason Gardiner.

Archived