Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't apologise! JM is great! :D

Colouring is fantastic, as usual and the cropping is perfect! :)

My favourites are 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12. :D But I think that they are all awesome.

Great work, Amy! :D More JM! :ph34r:

I cant believe you made an av out of possibly my all-time-favourite Jack pic EVER! :o

And its AWESOMELY AMAZING!!!

Im refering to the balloon one by the way lol

Favourite pic EVER ^_^

I adooooooooooooooooooooooooore the J&M ones, especially the sitting down beach one, and the two last ones :wub:

So gorgeous.

Im saving them :D

Love your work, please make more soon *BIG SMILE*

Edit - After much contemplating and intense thought, lol ... Ive decided to go with using one of your J&M avs. Im using the Jack one on Msn lol, but I feel I must take a stand and support my beloved couple on bttb!

Just thought you might like to know :P

nicole1.pngjackphone.png

finally.pngjmkiss2.png

These are my favourites :D The colouring is so soft and it gives the image a really warm touch and I'm a huge fan of that :D The cropping is also really good. :D

EDIT: I'm following Rachel's example :P They're just so gorgeous that I can't not save them :P So I'll save these four and I'll credit when I use and all of that. If that's okay with you....

Archived