Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great show and i can't believe BBC lost faith in it so soon, they should've given it a better shot and shown it in evening slot that Neighbours used to be shown in as well as the afternoon one that way it would have gotten more viewers.

I couldn't agree more. I don't know what the BBC were thinking putting in on a timeslot when their target audience are at school/college/work. Especially after spending all that money on it. It should have been on at 5.35.... I think we could survive without The Weakest Link! :P

I haven't watched any episodes as I am at work when its on but I would have liked to. I don't usually miss anything Australian so I started recording OOTB everyday but I never got the chance to watch it. The episodes started stacking up so I just had to give it up and hope that it was eventually put on in a better timeslot.

Moan over! :P

Nice to see some more OOTB fans :D

I think the person who was using Bec's prescription pads was the one who drugged Addo. They must have known what they were doing to drug him so much that he couldn't remember what he did!!

Did we see what happened to Noel when he went off with that man who was going to give him a lift to the taxi? There wasn't anything in OOTB about Noel today was there? :unsure:

According to Soaplife's 2 week guide to OOTB Noel shows up again next week. So i'm thinking the guy who gave him a lift has something to do with whatever is in the container {diamonds i think i read somewhere} Tess is waiting to get to and he's going to use Noel to get his hands on it before her.

Was it not some random at the brats party that took the perscription pads?

I am so glad that Addo is finally in the clear, i always new that whoever "M" was, that they would hold the key :)

I wonder what Noel is up to, that text at the end of the ep was a bit ominous, i don't know why but i've always been a bit suspicious of him, but then at other times i've thought he was being completely genuine. I don't quite know what to believe any more, i guess time will tell :unsure:

I always knew that this whole Tracy/Jarrod/Bec thing would blow up in their faces, and now it has in spectacular style. I can definetly see a split coming for both couples :rolleyes:

Lastly just a random question, where have Poppy and Peta disappeared to? we haven't seen them all week.

I'm glad too that Addo is cleared, I knew he was innocent, he's such a puppy dog :lol:

I think Jarrod and Bec have been up to something, I thought it was just a bit of hows your father but I think there is more to it!

I like Stephen now, he was a pantomime villain before but has turned into a human being.

That girl Kirsten reminds me of how Matilda used to be in H&A :lol:

Archived