Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

That's cool as I like to see the show to carry on after 130 episodes. Beside never know BBC might change their mind as the show is still broadcasting til next Jan so more time for more viewers to tune in plus someone uploaded the episodes on YouTube lately so quite a lot of people views them and catch up the episodes they've missed.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.... it is back tomorrow! Hurrah!! I'm trying to remember what the last episode was. All I remember is that Deborah invited that South African man back to her house for dinner, with Tess and Daniel. Was the man called Ray or something but told Deborah his name was something else? And he is the one that Jenny Woo said killed Philby...

I've been thinking about doing a fan fiction about OOTB, shall I post it in this thread if I ever get round to it? I keep thinking about Daniel :rolleyes: so maybe he will be in it :lol:

Yay OOTB is back and enjoyed every min of it. Poor Tracy! I'm a little surprised that Tess runs pretty faster than she's suppose to that she's pregnant - no wonder summit went wrong with the baby after all the run and the stress! I wonder if the diamond that Zoe have found in the shed will be used to pay off the Club's insurance.

Yes, that was a good episode- poor Tracy and her little girl seeing her mummy shot :( I too am amazed at Tess's running around like that. She is so brave though, coping with all she has had thrown at her lately.

Anyway, I did do a fan fiction. I hope people like it :unsure:

A Change of Heart

She was so feminine. So kind, so caring, so polite. So different to all the other girls he’d known. Every time he’d sworn, insulted her, pushed her, she had just responded with patience and calmness, never shouting, answering back or looking at him with the scornful face that everyone else did.

At first when Philip turned up with Tess, Daniel despised her for being weak and never retaliating or arguing, but he was gradually realising that she was far from it.

As he drove to the hospital with the things he had fetched, his mind was elsewhere. Deborah had asked for clothes, towels, little luxuries like tea bags, sugar and so on. Tess’s own bag of clothes was already at the hospital, so at least he hadn’t had to go into her room, which was an extension of her- calm, pretty, well organised. Daniel’s face burned. Get a grip, he told himself. One chick making me into a wuss.

And then there were the diamonds, and the man who had come to dinner as Tony, but had really been Ray. What was the link between all this, and Tess? Was she some sort of criminal mastermind who had arranged it all? Daniel had thought this at first, but getting to know her had confused him.

While driving down a side street, someone stepped into the road out of the shadows, and he had to slam on the brakes. It was a teenage boy, and Daniel leapt out of the car, filled with anger. The car was brand new, acquired by dubious means, and he didn’t want it to be in an accident.

‘Get out of the road, you-’ he grabbed him by the arm. ‘Do you know who I am?’ He loomed threateningly over the terrified boy. ‘If you’ve scratched my car, I’ll-’

Two girls on the pavement screamed and made him jump. He realised his fist was raised over the boy, who was cowering.

‘I’m sorry- I didn’t look- I-’ the boy quavered.

Daniel suddenly realised how he appeared, threatening a young boy like that. Quickly glancing over the gleaming black bonnet of the car, he couldn’t see any damage. The boy had just made a silly mistake. There was no point punishing him. He let him go, with a shove towards his friends.

‘Be more careful,’ he muttered. ‘Don’t tell anyone about this.’

‘N- no- er- no-’ The boy stumbled off, to be comforted by the two girls.

Daniel slid back in the car. He had to get the things to the hospital- his mother needed them and so did Tess. She would never have shouted like that. She never shouted. For God’s sake!

Reaching the hospital, he parked haphazardly. He’d hardly ever been to hospital- most injuries he’d suffered had been dealt with by his mates, or his mother. He didn’t like hospitals, they were full of people in white coats asking questions.

He bounded up the stairs, two at a time, until a nurse told him off. He sneered, his habitual expression.

‘Where’s the maternity ward?’

‘Along the corridor, third door on the left. You must ring the intercom, its protected by security.’

When he finally got into the ward, after being interrogated by the staff, he sat down on a chair.

‘You can’t sit here. Please move to the waiting area,’ said a nurse.

God how he hated hospitals! So clean, so white, so full of women. He felt like an ape- lumbering about, clumsy and dirty. He didn’t belong here, he belonged outside on the streets, where he had status and respect.

He wondered how Tess was, and the baby. He didn’t usually think much about babies- they were noisy, messy things which women dealt with. But this baby was the last he’d see of his brother. Even though he resented Philip for being the favourite, the one who betrayed the family by escaping to England, he had always loved his brother.

‘Daniel!’ Deborah hurried up to him, her face pale.

‘Mum? What’s happened?’

I'm glad you like it :) It was only meant to be a one shot though. I suppose if I see any more evidence of Daniel leering at Tess, I might add more to the story :lol:

Re: today's episode. I don't think Peta and Poppy will stick together, they are too different :unsure: I can't believe that Kirsten set up that blog about Gabby and Paul!!! What a cow! And I wonder why that Justine is trying to ruin the estate agency? I bet she'll turn out to be an illegitimate daughter of Stavva's father. But then again, it would be too weird of her to be Stavva's girlfriend then :unsure: I'm really not sure where this series is going sometimes, but that's good, isn't it.

Archived