Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ The BBC dropped it from a prime time afternoon slot after 3 days, can you believe that? :( They put it over to their sister channel BBC2 at an earlier time, which means it has to compete with prime time news shows, its so unfair :angry:

That's kinda stupid. :rolleyes: Giving up on it after three days is a bit odd. People can't watch the show every single day. You have to expect ratings to drop. It's the common trend!

RTÉ airs it around noon. Not bad. They never give up on shows. Neighbours is still airing here. An average of six people a day watch it here or something. :lol: When I finish my exams, I will definitely watch OOTB! Good noon TV! :D

I'm still watching religiously even though i never remember to post here.

It's a great show and i can't believe BBC lost faith in it so soon, they should've given it a better shot and shown it in evening slot that Neighbours used to be shown in as well as the afternoon one that way it would have gotten more viewers.

So who do you all think killed Philby then???? I still think Daniel or even his mother had something to do with it. I was weary of Tess for a while there but i'm over that one now.

Oh yes, come out of the closet all you OOTB fans, pleeeeease :lol: I've got no one else to talk to about it. No one at work watches it, my husband will happily talk about H&A cos he's seen me watching it for so many years, but won't talk about OOTB cos he's never seen it.

Anyway... that speed dating night was so funny, wasn't it? Everyone pretending to be single. That bloke who asked Gabby out was nice, he seemed a caring type. I think she should split up with Paul, he's too young, and go out with the caring bloke instead. Jarrod and Tracey are heading for a split too though...

I can't believe BBC were so hasty about ditching OOTB. When ITV had Echo Beach, they at least stuck with it for one series!! And OOTB is much better than EB. A lot of initials in that sentence :lol:

The speed dating was good, its nice that they are beginning to focus on other things rather than the murder. I definately think Gabby should ditch Paul, apart from the fact that it would cause major trouble between the family and her friends if it came out, there's the matter of being in trouble with the authorities as she is Paul's teacher.

I agree with you Miranda, Jarrod and Tracey are definately heading for trouble and i predict that Jarrod will be back in Bec's arms before to long.

Yes, there's no way Gabby can carry on with Paul if he's at school in her class :rolleyes:

I suppose what OOTB people were hoping is that we would get so involved with the characters that we would carry on watching after it was solved. But of course, they hadn't bargained on the BBC being so feeble and unreliable, had they? :angry:

Well I shall watch it to the bitter end...

Archived