Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

I think i must be the only person still watching this :rolleyes: but i think i will stick it out to the end. I heard that they are not making anymore episodes beyond the 130 that were comissioned, i just hope we find out who killed Philby before then, they owe us that at least <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Mrs B. No, you're not the only one still watching this. I think its great, its such a shame they have cancelled it. It is more realistic than Home and Away [dare I say it? 1000 people will probably descend on my head now :lol:]. I can't get H&A these days, the reception on 5 and Fiver is complete crap. For example, the picture freezes on Martha and Morag, the subtitles are Geoff talking to Annie and the sound is Roman talking to Irene. So it doesn't make any sense :angry:

Anyway, back to OOTB. I think Jarrod and Bec are going to get back together and Stephen would be better suited to mumsy Tracy. What do you think?

Its funny the way that boy twin [Kyle?] can't help himself being pleasant to Bec [an attractive older woman]. Hormones eh?

Anyway, back to OOTB. I think Jarrod and Bec are going to get back together and Stephen would be better suited to mumsy Tracy. What do you think?

Hi Miranda, i'm glad your still here :D OOTB population 2 :lol:

Something is definately going to happen between Jarrod and Bec, i think that's inevitable :lol: I never really though about Stephen and Tracy but i guess they could be good together, I can't wait until Stephen finds out that the girl Tracy bears so much anger towards, is his other half :P

Hurrah! We can be OOTB buddies :whistle:

Yes, Jarrod and Bec are heading for a reunion, I think :unsure: I wonder why she left him so suddenly all those years ago. I reckon she was pregnant but didn't tell him and had a secret abortion/ lost the baby :(

I think the Gaby/ Paul storyline reminds me of the Lucas/ Naomi one, but its just done better and more realistically.

Bah! Missed today's episode- I thought it wasn't on cos it was bank holiday :( Could my fellow fan give me a detailed run down of who did what to whom? :wink:

I would love to Miranda, but guess what?.... i missed it too :lol: I thought it wouldn't be on either because of the holiday :(

We make a fine pair :P

Oh, we are silly :lol:

The thing is, when I watched it today, I didn't feel like I'd missed anything :unsure:

If I was Tracy, I'd have confronted Jarrod with the engagement ring, but I suppose he'd think I'd been poking around in his drawers [oo er missus!]

I can't believe Addo killed Philby- even if he was drugged up to the eyeballs, he would still have to have a motive.

I can't believe Addo killed Philby- even if he was drugged up to the eyeballs, he would still have to have a motive.

I don't believe for one second that Addo was responsible, and i won't believe it unless they show concrete proof :( I think he is just saying it because Philby's brother told him to go to the police and say he saw Stava kill philby. Only now with the evidence stacking up, i think he is beginning to wonder if he really did kill him :unsure:

Archived