Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stolen From Wikipedia:

Produced by John Edwards (Love My Way, The Secret Life Of Us, Police Rescue) and Julie McGauran (Home and Away) the series will star Zoe Carides (Grass Roots), Clayton Watson :wub: (Always Greener), Sophie Katinis (Stupid Stupid Man), Renai Caruso (Daybreakers), Noel Hodda (The Bet), Charlotte Gregg (Home and Away), Ryan Johnson :wub: (The Secret Life Of Us), John Atkinson (The Starter Wife), Kim Knuckey (Home and Away), Daisy Betts (Sea Patrol), Diane Craig (Never Tell Me Never), Basia A’hern (McLeod’s Daughters), Katherine Hicks (Heartbreak High), Maggie Dence (Look Both Ways) and newcomers Dylan Landre, Daniel Henshall, Nathaniel Buzolic :wub:, Aidan Gillett, Olivia Bonnici and Charlie-Rose MacLennan.

• 2 months later...

I really liked the first 2 episodes. Its annoying cos I will have to record it nearly every day, but I want to give it a chance. I like to see a soap centred around older people in their 20s/ 30s with 'grown up problems' cos I do get fed up with teenage soaps. Its all very well falling in love with people when you are young, but what happens after the 'happy ever after' ending?

I think there are enough questions about the characters in Out of the Blue to keep people interested- who is who; what has happened to them in the past and what relationships did they have with each other; who is going to be murdered and why etc.

As Mrs Baker says however, its hard to work out who is related to who and who they all are :lol: I suppose that will all become clear soon.

Archived