Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

I missed it again today :( went to sleep instead

I should find a way around that.

Don't worry about missing it, it's on bbc iplayer, no need to download anything, it just streams. Just go to the Out of the Blue page on the bbc site to find it.

I'm liking it so far :)

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've spent all afternoon trying to work out where i had seen the actress who plays Tracy before, now i've just realised she was Charity in H&A :lol:

Me too, but she looked quite different. There was also this guy who played Kits boyfriend on HA, can't remember his name though.

I'm liking this too and deffo going to keep watching (via Iplayer if I forget to tape it).

I sometimes find myself getting confused about which female is who as a couple of them look very smiliar.

Could someone remind me who Charity was in H&A as the actress who plays her is annoying me, I can picture in H&A but can't remember who/what she was involved with!

Great ep today with the aftermath of the murder - brilliant acting from Diane Craig I thought - was she ever in H&A?

Diane Craig played Teresa Lynch in H&A - deputy principal for a while in 1995 - she was on the same seaplane as Angel that crashed in the bush, and left soon after.

She'll be in some episodes that are going to be uploaded to BTTB very soon.

Charity was a Believer

I'm just trying to work out who murdered Philby, the obvious answer would be his brother, as it's been made clear to us that they hate each other, but i think that's a bit to obvious if you know what i mean :unsure: Maybe it could be Stava, after all they had a fight at the reunion or could it be Addo, the police said that Philby was killed about 1.30 am and Addo was seen with him about 1am. or maybe its somebody completely different. I am seriously intrigued :P

I think that it was someone from Philby's past, who saw that he was back in Manly and took the opportunity to kill him. I don't think we'll find out for a long time who it was.

I really like this series, there is some dodgy acting but the good things about it make it worth watching. The actors who play Poppy, Stavva and Gabby are the best, but the ones who play Addo and Jarod need to get into the swing of it a bit more.

Archived