Out of the Blue

Guest Dan F

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the fact that 'Daniel' is playing the scumbag character Robbo in HAA, I think his new hairstyle looks lovely :wub::lol:

Nathan, Blade was

the one who kidnapped Kirsten and Lucia, then Bec saved them, then she later saved Blade's life, even though he was going to hurt her, and it showed he was just a kid and Bec was superwoman

:o It changed my opinion of her.

I absolutely adore the character Daniel and I suspect that he will turn out to be kind of nice. I loved the scene with Daniel giving Tess a box of... green tea(?) because he looked so embarrassed as he gave them to her :lol:!

Yet I depise Robbo in H&A, which shows that the actor has one hell of a talent. Shame he is evil on H&A because I would have loved to have seen him on the show full time... if Out of the Blue is completely shot down (there is still hope damn it!).

Hate Kirsten but I have no sympathy for Gabby & Paul. The person I feel sorry for is Ron because he genuinely looked hurt when he found out about them :(

I’ve just managed to watch the episodes from Tuesday and Wednesday on Demand Five and I what can I say, very good. I enjoyed the scenes with Debra and Daniel and liked the way when Ray asked to go to the toilet she gestured to go after him. She’s extremely perceptive isn’t she inviting him over knowing full well that he was up to something to try and determine his motives. It was almost like the pawn sacrifice for the chess player to try and gain a better position.

I think we know what she’s like at times - callous calculating with a disregard for people up to a certain extent but she has another side to her as we saw with Tess when collapsed after trying to make a getaway from Ray (i.e. she was more worried about her and her grandchild) as opposed to the diamonds. Also in the hospital when Tess explained why she left without telling anyone she wouldn’t have any of it. She just wanted her to concentrate on getting better.

Although I like Gabi she’s really annoying me with her attitude towards Paul. I can’t believe she’s prepared to take an uncorroborated hearsay story of some pathetic, selfish, attention-seeking little Madam who’s so bitter in herself that she can’t bear to see other people happy so has to try and ruin things out of sheer spite and malice. How long’s she been going out with him? A year? Surely she must know what he’s like by now?

In saying that I actually felt sorry for the devil child. To have her mum blow her out on the phone like that must have been hard. Especially considering how unhappy she is at the moment. The best thing probably would have been for her to go to Europe for everybody’s sakes because she’s only going to make everybody else miserable. And Becka was so not telling the truth when she said she was happy to have her around.

I have to admit that I really liked it when she put Debra in her place and also when she told the lead Detective in the murder case to back off. I have to say though her attire didn't really seem appropriate for her line of work.

I thought the scene shortly after Tracy got shot where her daughter was just standing there watching was very powerful indeed. I do hope she pulls through. I’ll have to try and watch the remainder this weeks episodes.

Yes, Tracy's little daughter Zoe is a fantastic character and the little girl who plays her has a fantastic range for one so young. She adds so much to the show, don't you think?

To be honest I don’t think I’ve seen enough of her to pass judgment yet. I will say this, I did like the scene between her and Addo in one of the episodes last week.

Perceptive comments about Deborah, Slade. I felt sympathetic towards her from quite early on in this show

Well I’m glad I got something right.

Anyway, again two really good episodes on Thursday and Friday with the revelation about Paul and Gabi’s relationship. I actually wasn’t as annoyed with Kristen this time round because firstly I was expecting her do something like that so I guess as far as she’s concerned that’s normal behaviour. Secondly everybody now knows what she’s like which is good. And as we could see most people were on Paul and Gabi’s side. And I liked the scene in the restaurant when Kyle and Lucia were about to have lunch and she made a comment about being put off her food and they promptly left and subsequently back at the flat she tried to make normal conversation and they just blanked her and went to Kyle’s room.

The best bit was when Gabi went up to her and you could see how ashamed Kristen was by her facial expressions and basically said one day she would know what it’s like to be in love and that she hoped she got what she wanted. The thing I liked about Gabi in that scene was that there was no anger whatsoever. And I think that had a greater impact on Kristen than if she started screaming or yelling at her and gone in all guns blazing.

I was glad Addo was more mature than Jarrod regarding the whole business but I guess he came good at the end. I wasn’t sure about him at first but I actually think Addo’s ok now. And I’m also glad that Tracy’s going to be ok too.

For the second time in the last few days I was shocked by the end of the episode - Gabi and Philby. I was never expecting that.

This has definitely been the best week of Out of the Blue since it started. More of the same please.

Oh, right. I vaguely remember Blade. I think I was just starting to watch the show regularly AFTER those episodes aired. I do miss the show a lot :(

I know I'm not supposed to ask, but are the episodes available online somewhere for download? It's not as if they're going to be airing again in NZ anytime soon.

This has definitely been the best week of Out of the Blue since it started. More of the same please.

Your wish is their command. It's about to get VERY good.

Archived