Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

I think we all know that I'm not going to finish this fic, which is why I've decided to Vault it (don't you all shoot me, you wouldn't have wanted to read the ending I had in mind anyway :P) :(If I decide to start again, I'll move it out of the Vault. Just don't expect that to happen -_-

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for this staying in the Vault :P I have an update :D

Chapter 23. After the Crash

Jack saw his life flashing before his eyes. This couldn’t be it; this couldn’t be the end. He had so much to live for; Martha, his friends, his family, his unborn… Was it a girl or boy? A little princess or a football player? He didn’t even know that. He had to know.

“Martha?!” he yelled out, not knowing where she was. He heard a faint “yes”.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” he yelled again. This time there was no time for a reply before the bus suddenly turned to the side, so Jack was thrown to the side, and avoided being crushed. The bus slid for some few meters before it stopped. Jack looked confused around. Had he really survived? He checked his body for wounds and bruises. There were some, but all in all it wasn’t too bad considering the circumstances. Then he remembered Martha. He quickly looked around and caught sight of her, trapped between two seats.

“Martha!” he exclaimed and quickly made his way towards her. He sat down next to her. She had some bruises in her face, and her hand was lying on her stomach, like she was desperately trying to protect her baby.

“Are you hurt?” Jack asked, feeling rather stupid after asking. He could see that she was hurt.

“I can’t get up,” she muttered as a reply. “My foot is stuck.”

“Let me help you.”

Jack carefully tried to pull her leg free from the seats, but the only result he got, was Martha screaming in pain. Jack quickly let go, and wrapped his arms around her, comforting and kissing her forehead.

“I’m sorry,” he said and gently let his fingers wipe away the tears from her face.

“Is Sarah okay?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen her since…” Words failed him. But words weren’t necessary. Martha understood.

“Surprise!”

If Martha’s foot wasn’t stuck, she probably would have run as far as she could. But she couldn’t. So she had time to see Sarah standing behind them with a big grin.

“Eh, Sarah? You do know that we’ve just been involved in an accident and that there’s no reason to smile?” Martha frowned.

The grin quickly disappeared from Sarah’s face.

“Well, excuse me for trying to stay positive!” Sarah exclaimed with her armed crossed. “We’re alive and we’re not that badly hurt. We have every reason to be thankful,” she finished. Jack knew that she was right, but he couldn’t help feeling desperate and scared. Two people were dead as far as he knew; more could be dead or dying. But he, Martha and Sarah were alive and that was the main thing.

“Hey, is anyone trying to get us out of here?” A well-known voice came from the back of the bus. Aden hung over the edge of the seat.

“Please, Aden. Some of us are actually trying to stay calm here,” Sarah said sarcastic. Aden faked a laughter.

“I know you secretly want me, so there’s no need to keep up this silly little game of yours,” Aden said, a flirty grin appearing on his face.

“Yeah, haha. I love you Aden, and I want to be with you. I’m just doing this because I’m very shy,” Sarah rolled her eyes.

“See, that wasn’t too hard.” Aden leant forward, pretending to be leaning in for a kiss. Sarah quickly pulled away.

“Yuck,” she mumbled.

“Would you two give it a rest? You’re annoying me and I’m still stuck,” Martha complained. Jack was still holding her in his arms.

“Fine, I’ll help,” Aden and Sarah said at the same time. They looked annoyed at each other, like they were saying “I said it first!”, but none of them dared to say it out loud. They placed themselves on the sides of the seat and carefully lifted the seat, while Jack pulled Martha’s foot away. Sarah dropped the seat, so Aden almost fell over the seat.

“What did you do that for?” he snapped.

“Whoops, my bad,” Sarah said innocently.

Aden was about to reply when Martha suddenly let out a growl.

“Seriously you two! Just kill each other and get it over with!”

“Geez, someone’s in a bad mood…”

Jack, who had been sitting quietly beside Martha, suddenly reacted.

“Give it a rest Sarah. She’s in pain and she doesn’t need your whining.”

Sarah shrugged, but knew that he was right, so she kept her mouth shut.

“But we still need to get out of here,” Aden said after a few minutes of silence. Looking around in the bus, at the rest of the students, they knew that they had to do just that.

Preview: Someone dies :(

It didn't stay in the Vault for long, did it? :P

I'm glad none of them were seriously hurt.

“I know you secretly want me, so there’s no need to keep up this silly little game of yours,” Aden said, a flirty grin appearing on his face.

“Yeah, haha. I love you Aden, and I want to be with you. I’m just doing this because I’m very shy,” Sarah rolled her eyes.

“See, that wasn’t too hard.” Aden leant forward, pretending to be leaning in for a kiss. Sarah quickly pulled away.

“Yuck,” she mumbled.

Love the interaction between Sarah and Aden. :lol: They should get together. :wink:

They are all ok and now you're going to ruin it by killing someone off. <_<

Jack and me ( :P ) still don't know whether it's a girl or a boy. We want to know NOW.

Please update soon. You know you want to.

• 1 month later...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

I loved it, and your preview you amde was great too :D

update soon hunni,

I hope it's no Jack or Martha that dies

• 1 month later...

Oh my god, why haven't I left a comment!

Ha ha Aden and Sarah were hilarious, at a time like this, the idiots are fighting! :lol: Ha ha ha..

Argh HM, please don't kill Jack, Martha or the baby .. Whats happened on the finale of H&A is enough! :(

You should so totally update, You know you want tooooo. *says in sing-song voice* :P

Archived