Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, since there has been so long since last update, I thought I'd give you a short sneak peek, and since no one remembers what has happened, I'll write short what has happened, so you don't have to read 3-4 chapters over again :P Sorry to everyone who thought this was an update :P

Previous on Love has arrived:

-Martha has just found out that Sarah is her twin sister

-Jack and Martha are back together

Sneak peek:

“Hey, Jack…” they heard Lucas’ voice from the door. Jack quickly pulled away from Martha and she slid under the blanket. Lucas looked embarrassed down.

“I’ll get out of your way,” he said and shut the door after him. Martha came up from underneath the blanket.

“Is he gone?”

“Yeah, he is,” Jack looked down at Martha. “I’m really sorry about that. If I would have known that Lucas would show up, I’d locked the door.”

The actual chapter should be up tonight or tomorrow :)

Well, here it is :D

Enjoy :D

Content not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 21. Sarah needs to learn when to shut up

Jack slowly opened his left eye and looked around. The sun was up and was shining through the window. He yawned and stretched. Then he turned and looked at the sleeping person next to him. Her chest was going up and down as she was breathing. He smiled. Finally he felt that things were back where they belonged. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself. She slowly opened one eye and looked at him.

“Morning, beautiful,” Jack smirked and kissed her cheek.

“Morning,” Martha yawned and laid her head on Jack’s chest. Jack dragged his fingers through her black hair and Martha closed her eyes. Jack placed his hands underneath her jaw and lifted her face. Then he leant his head down towards hers, so his lips met hers. He gently sucked on her lower lip and Martha let out a satisfied moan. Then he laid her down on the bed next to himself and hovered above her. Martha smiled and stroked her fingers over Jack’s abs, which sent shivers down his spine. He wanted her and he wasn’t about to let her slip away. He leant down and captured her neck with his lips. He sucked and enjoyed feeling Martha’s pulse beating faster.

“Jack,” Martha giggled. “You’re going to leave a mark. And besides, it’s not good for the baby if my pulse is so high.”

“Then everyone can see that you belong with me.”

“Ja…” Martha tried to protest, but Jack kissed her lips, so she couldn’t get any further. Jack moved a bit longer down and kissed her stomach and slid downwards until he got to the lower part of her body.

“Jack!” Martha practically yelled. Jack looked at her from between her legs.

“What?”

“Enough is enough.”

Jack looked disappointed.

“Oh, come on. I’m positive that you’ll enjoy it,” he grinned when he said the last words. Martha laughed.

“Maybe, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll let you do it.”

Jack pouted before he suddenly got a glimpse in his eyes and lifted his hand and took it down towards Martha’s body.

“Jack, don’t!” Martha warned him, but he didn’t listen. He placed his hand just below her navel and moved it down to the area he wanted it to be. Martha tried to close her legs, but Jack was too strong. Then he started gently rubbing forth and back.

“Jack, please sto…” was as far as Martha got before she felt the pleasure that was running through her body…

“Now, was I right?” Jack smirked while hovering above Martha. She pouted and looked annoyed at him. But no matter how much she tried to deny it, she had enjoyed it.

“Fine, maybe you were right,” she replied, slightly frustrated that Jack had done what he wanted without her being able to stop him.

“See, I told you so,” Jack smirked and kissed Martha’s forehead.

“But I can get you arrested for abusing me.”

The smirk disappeared from Jack’s face straight away. He looked into her eyes and tried to tell whether she was serious or not, but it didn’t help him.

“You wouldn’t do that,” he said, but he didn’t sound very confident. Martha didn’t answer and Jack got more and more nervous. In the end Martha didn’t manage to hold a serious face anymore and started laughing. Jack sighed relieved.

“I knew you wouldn’t do that to me,” he grinned.

“No, you didn’t,” Martha giggled.

“Okay, maybe I didn’t,” Jack giggled. If he was being totally honest with himself, then she had totally got him. For a second he had believed that she was serious. Martha placed her hands on his stomach and tried to push him away, but he was too heavy for her.

“Jack, you should lose some weight, you’re getting heavy,” Martha teased and Jack’s eyes narrowed.

“You know what? I’m getting sick of all your complaining,” Jack said and captured Martha’s lips. And just as the kiss got more passionate, they heard the door open.

“Hey, Jack…” they heard Lucas’ voice from the door. Jack quickly pulled away from Martha and she slid under the blanket. Lucas looked embarrassed down.

“I’ll get out of your way,” he said and shut the door after him. Martha came up from underneath the blanket.

“Is he gone?”

“Yeah, he is,” Jack looked down at Martha. “I’m really sorry about that. If I would have known that Lucas would show up, I’d locked the door.”

Martha had got a bright red colour on her cheeks, which told Jack that she was embarrassed by the situation. He gently stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead.

“You don’t have to worry about Luc. He won’t tell anyone,” Jack whispered. “I can’t believe how far we’ve come. At first you avoided me and I thought that there was no chance of us ever getting together. But look at us now! We’re having a baby and we’re get…” Jack stopped when he realized the mistake he was about to make.

“You were going to say getting married, weren’t you?”

Jack nodded and looked down. For him, it had been a matter of course that they should get married when they were having a baby. That was what Tony and Kate had done. But he had never had the guts to ask her. He was too afraid that she was going to say no, and then he would have ruined everything.

“It’s okay, Jack. It was just an honest mistake. But while we’re on the subject of the baby, what are we going to do when the baby is born?”

Jack shrugged. He hadn’t thought about what their plans were when the baby would come.

“We should get our own place,” he said at last.

“But wouldn’t that be too expensive?”

“Not if one of us gets a job. I could do that.”

Martha thought about it. They needed money, and if he was working, she could look after the baby.

“Yeah, I think we should get our own place,” she smiled.

“Really?” Jack looked excited.

“Yeah, I mean, I have no intention on getting busted again,” she giggled.

“Great! You know how much I love you, right?” Jack said and hovered above Martha.

“I have a pretty good idea, but now is not the time. I should talk to Sarah again. I haven't talked to her since last night,” Martha said and rolled away, so Jack fell down on the bed. Jack pouted and tried to pull Martha back to the bed, but she got away.

“Hey, no fair!”

“You and your lust better wait until later,” Martha said and winked at him while she was pulling on her pants. Jack moaned and got up. They both got dressed before they went downstairs.

In the meanwhile, Sarah had arrived at the Holden’s place and was now sitting by the kitchen table and was talking to Tony.

“Have you heard about Jack and Martha’s little adventure last night?”

“What little adventure?”

“You know, when they slept together in the meadow?”

Tony dropped the pan he was holding and looked shocked at Sarah.

“And you didn’t know. Sorry. I’m going to go now.” Sarah said and ran out of the kitchen. As she ran out the door, Jack and Martha came downstairs. Tony looked at them before he pointed at two chairs, and hinted that they should sit down. They sat down on the chairs and looked confused at Tony as he sat down opposite for them.

“What’s wrong, dad?” Jack asked with a hint of trembling in his voice. The only times Tony ever had that look on his face, was when Lucas or Jack had done something really wrong.

“Okay, I’m not going to beat around the bush; Did you, or did you not sleep together in the meadow last night?”

Martha had got something to drink and had just put some of the drink in her mouth when Tony asked the question. She was so surprised that she spat the drink all over Tony before she fell off her chair laughing. Jack on the other hand, was shocked and didn’t know what to say. Tony wiped away the drink Martha had spat on him, and looked at Jack before he looked at Martha who was rolling on the floor.

“I take that as a yes.”

Jack nodded and looked down. He tried to get Martha to stop laughing, but every time she tried, she just started to laugh again.

“How could you be so stupid?! Haven’t I taught you anything?”

“We used protection!”

Martha finally managed to stop laughing for more than 5 seconds and got back up on the chair.

“Who told you?”

“Sarah,” Tony quickly replied to Martha, before he went back to Jack. “I thought you were better than this! I would never have expected you to pull a stunt like that!”

Now Jack had had enough and was prepared to defend himself when Martha interrupted.

“Please don’t fight. It’s not worth throwing away your relationship just because of a stupid event like this.”

Tony sighed.

“You’re right. But promise me one thing: That you won’t do something like that ever again.”

“We promise!” They answered at the same time.

“Good,” Tony said and smiled. Jack and Martha smiled back, before they got up and left.

I love you,” Jack said to Martha and in that moment, he made a decision that was going to change his life…

Preview: Jack pops the big question. Will Martha say yes? :unsure: And the time has come. The accident is just around the corner…

You did promise us some sexual content!

That scene was hot! I'm sure Martha loved every second of it! :P

Martha had got something to drink and had just put some of the drink in her mouth when Tony asked the question. She was so surprised that she spat the drink all over Tony before she fell off her chair laughing. Jack on the other hand, was shocked and didn’t know what to say. Tony wiped away the drink Martha had spat on him, and looked at Jack before he looked at Martha who was rolling on the floor.

“I take that as a yes.”

Jack nodded and looked down. He tried to get Martha to stop laughing, but every time she tried, she just started to laugh again.

^ That bit was funny. She was actually rolling on the floor. :lol:

Sarah should really learn to shut up! :rolleyes:

Why is Tony angry with them? They can have sex everywhere they want. :rolleyes:

I hope Martha says yes! I really don't like the last part of the preview. Don't be too mean! <_<

More please.

NO IM STILL HERE . . . .

I've just been busy with job hunting and other stuff . . .

HEHE :D

Martha rolling around on the floor was so funny. . . . I would have been so embarrassed by that lol . . .

I really hope she say's yes, but i dont like the preview . . .

UPDATE . . .soon HM :)

Archived