New HSM Scandal (Sorta)

Guest Luc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Off the above topic. I really should have mentioned the scandle isn't about Zac, who gives a f*ck if he's gay? The scandle is that Disney is paying someone to date someone that has the right to be who he is. Sorry [Embarrased face]

I also have an inkling of proof, listen out for his first celebrity crush.

www.mollygood.com/zac-efron-reveals-a-few-details-20080115/ - 52k

For those who still don't believe me, here's a bit more proof.

Zac Efron Kisses Lil’ Wayne, Confirms Gay Rumors?

Posted December 18th, 2007 by Molly Celaschi

Move over Vanessa Hudgens, the High School Musical gang has a new rumor maker in the mix now.

Zac Efron pops up in an article on Lil’ Wayne by the O.C. Weekly.

The paper claims that the unlikely duo are working on music together and that their reporter witnessed the following:

“What’s up, my n*gga?” Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a FULL-ON KISS, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year.

(Obviously, Efron is going to have to work harder to squelch rumors surrounding his sexual orientation.)

The news weekly prints the story without any disclaimer there and claims this is 100% true.

Lady Zac’s lawyers are probably firing a letter off to them right now.

I don't know whether or not to believe this.

If anything we should learn from the rumors with Tim Campbell, who cares if they are gay? I certainly don't. If he finally does come out of the closet then its going to make me appreciate him even more. Be honest with yourself and who cares what anyone else thinks.

If anything we should learn from the rumors with Tim Campbell, who cares if they are gay? I certainly don't. If he finally does come out of the closet then its going to make me appreciate him even more. Be honest with yourself and who cares what anyone else thinks.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Archived