New HSM Scandal (Sorta)

Guest Luc

It does matter if Zac Efron is gay, because Disney are attempting to cover it up, sending the messsage to its young and impressionable viewers that homosexuality is wrong.

I have never, ever believed in the 'Zanessa' myth. It is very clearly a publicity stunt, possibly to conceal the truth about Efron's sexuality, or possibly just to publicise the HSM enterprise more. I watched HSM1, and found the distinct lack of chemistry between the two palpable. I've seen the second one now, and, again, there is just nothing there. Pictures of the two of them together are similarly bland. They are constantly hounded by press, but pictures of them looking even vaguely attracted to one another never surface. The whole thing is very, very obviously a sham. It is far too convenient, for Disney, and for the actors themselves.

As soon as the HSM series is over, Efron will probably come out of the closet or, at the very least, the pair will reveal that the relationship was faked. Seriously, watch this space.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does matter if Zac Efron is gay, because Disney are attempting to cover it up, sending the messsage to its young and impressionable viewers that homosexuality is wrong.

FINALLY! Someone finally understands the reason i posted this! That was the big scandal! I hate how networks have to cover up the personal lives of the stars when they have the right to be who they want to be. Also, Zac would give young people struggling with their sexuality to look up to, to know that it is not wrong to be gay

High School Musical 3 wouldn't be a lie, really, it's just a send off. What really bothers me, is that Zac has been so gutless and has been denying this, when he should just be who he is, not what people expect him to be.

High School Musical 3 wouldn't be a lie, really, it's just a send off. What really bothers me, is that Zac has been so gutless and has been denying this, when he should just be who he is, not what people expect him to be.

Hmm. I don't think he is gay now i read some of the comments on that webpage lol.

I think people want to believe he is, but he isn't.

I've just read the comments for the first time. I guess it might not be him, but he has heaps of other evidence against him, but also some to support him, including a rumored sex tape with Vanessa Hudgens

One article reads

Less than six months after her nude photos took the internet by storm, a sex tape featuring Vanessa Hudgens - and boyfriend Zac Efron - is said to be about to appear.

Reports claim that High School Musical star Vanessa is seen posing under a Christmas tree wearing nothing but a Santa hat and red thong.

She is then said to pout and tell the camera: “Santa, I’ve been a good girl this year. I want you to come up my chimney.”

Zac is then said to join her on the X-rated video.

So there is evidence on both sides, gay just has the most atm

• 2 weeks later...

who cares if Zac is gay-I certainly dont and I will still watch him in the high school musical movies which I aready own the first two and will see the third when it is at the movies in november but if he does prefer Guys over girls who cares-maybe he doesnt even know and its not up to us to decide for him

Nicley said. The main point i posted this is the leading childrens network in the states is denying someone the right to be themselves, which is what they go against in many of their DCOMS.

Archived