Delta!

Guest Sam =)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm maybe tell someone who cares seriouslt you are all so stuck in your ways you can't accept change.

If they have reasoning behind it fair enough I bag out people when I have a reason but I really don't care about their opinion. But they will never have a real reason to bag out Delta.

All they did was make stupid assumptions and pull crappy rumors from no where.

Well then you'd know how to spell the word because....

Anyway,this is a HAA forum,there's no need to call people names just becourse we disagree with you.That's why we have freedom of speech,having a difference of opinion is fine.

If you only want to talk to people who worship her go to her forum

But just to reiterate that any discussion of Delta is acceptable in this thread, whether it be positive or negative. We couldn't not allow people to post negative things if that was their opinion, that'd be a bit over strict of us.

Please remember that whilst something is your opinion, there is nothing wrong with somebody having a different opinion and they're entitled to voice it with out receiving abuse. Defend your opinion by all means but don't abuse somebody for having a different opinion.

I thought Delta was great when she first started releasing music but she's kind of fallen off the radar in the UK recently. I think she was given an unnecessarily hard time over her relationship with Brian McFadden and I'm not sure she deserved it. She seems a nice enough person and talented but like I say its a while since we've heard from her over here.

Archived