One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, this was the season finale, right? It was okay. Most of it was kind of boring, but I really like this Dan stuff. I was so shocked when he was hit by that car, I did not see that coming (and I guess, neither did Danny boy...)! It will be kinda sad if he's dead, but if he is then it was a good exit. I was worried they'd kill him with another heart attack that we could expect if he didn't get a heart. And if he's dead, good with the irony of the pager starting to beep just seconds after he was killed. Poor Dan :(

The whole Lucas/Brooke/Peyton/Lindsey crap is just getting boring if you ask me.

^^ Agreed. I really hope he didn't call Peyton. All she's done the whole season (well, the whole show really) is whine and whinge about Lucas. It's getting a little boring. She had her chance to marry him and she didn't take it. She needs to move on and stop dragging Luc down with her.

I kinda hope it's Brooke. She's always been there to support him and vice versa. While they may not be in love, they do love each other. And why should Brooke think about Peyton? She cheated with Luc twice while he was with Brooke. Screw Peyton I say.

And why should Brooke think about Peyton?

Because she's her best friend, maybe? Okay, I know I'm always one to defend Peyton, but come on. The cheating is in the past - and both times Lucas loved Peyton more than Brooke.

In Season one, he didn't really want to be with her. He wasn't in love with her, or Peyton, but he was more attracted to peyt due to their emotional connection, and they just couldn't stop. And they were going to tell B, except L had his accident, and P couldn't really tell B at the time.

The second time, they weren't cheating, P thought she was going to die, she really wanted L but stopped herself because of B, but then she was dying - she just needed to tell him before she passed. But she didn't and she felt horrible.

Anyway, maybe L didn't even call any of the three girls - maybe he called Nate or Skills or someone :P Oh, new storyline emerging - L is gay, and he's attracted to his half brother! :o

True, the cheating is in the past, but that doesn't mean that the pain is. It takes a lot for someone to get over and some may even not and let it effect their future relationships. Brooke is supposed to be Peyton's BEST friend, yet I don't always see it.

I agree that Luc wasn't in love with Brooke the first time, but after they broke up he realised what he had lost and that he was in love with her.

It never worked with Peyton and it never will. She should have died in season three. :ph34r:

Ok it's been a while since I've been in here.

I had my doubts about this season, but I have to admit it's been one of the best yet. It's a shame that there were only 18 episodes. For obvious reasons my favourite episode was episode 15. I was expecting Peyton to turn up at the house after Lindsey left. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw that it was Brooke and the baby. :ph34r:

(Level @ May 19 2008, 02:45 PM)

Jamie is soooo annoying... :\

^^I don't have anything against the kid who plays Jamie or the character of Jamie but people seem to either love the kid or hate him. I think he's done a great job so far and he works well with all the other actors and you can actually believe that he is Naley's son (ignoring that he looks more like Lucas of course). :P

The season's over and we didn't get to see Whitey! (other than in a flashback) :(

Peyton didn't really do much this whole season - other than pine after Lucas and set up that record company. I think they could have done so much more with her.

As for Lucas - he was almost unbearable and annoying to watch unless he was in a scene with Brooke :D We had to wait almost 17 episodes to see some emotion from the guy (when he lost the plot at the match).

I don't want Dan to die. I hope he doesn't. IMO Dan is as central to the show as Lucas and Nathan are. Dan has a lot of unfinished business (especially where Lucas is concerned) and I still can't tell if Dan really has changed for the better or not. I think it's the fact that he always seems to have a smirk on his face even when he's meant to be in a broken state. But I guess that's what makes Dan...Dan!

I'm a member of Team Brucas and I really want Lucas to have called Brooke but I just can't see that happening. It just wouldn't make sense. The only way Brucas can be end game is if Leyton get back together and realise that things aren't the same and decide to call it quits. *fingers crossed*

Even if Lucas all of a sudden did decide Brooke is the one for him (again) I doubt Brooke would get back with Lucas because I really can't see Brooke going after Lucas knowing that Peyton is still in love with him.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Lindsey; at least I hope it wasn't. I definitely don't want Lucas to choose Brooke only to leave her for Peyton again. Brooke deserves better.

I've got a feeling that things are gonna be akward between Nathan and Skills if and when Nathan finds out about Skills and Deb. :lol:

I'm looking forward to season 6. Regardless of who Lucas calls I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the end of the Lucas/Brooke/Peyton saga.

Archived