One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but am I supposed to feel sorry for Dan? Because I don't. I hope he dies or leaves, either way I'll be happy.

After four and a half seasons, I still can't warm to Peyton. I just don't like the girl. I wish she would just learn to back off and stay away from Lucas. As you can tell I am not a Leyton supporter. He can do way better.

And Lucas, helping out Brooke with baby Angie. :wub:

Oh and how could I forget Deb and the clown? :huh: It was somewhat disturbing.

On the othforums, people went to watch them film.

I don't think he does, if he can survive a dealership fire, he can sure as hell survive a petty car crash. Apparently the driver/s were random extra/s, though, so at least it wasn't a main character who knocked him.

Can I ask why you don't like Peyton? :P

I don't think it's possible to kill Dan.

Yes, you can. But I don't know where to start. I just rewatched season 1 and I guess it's just the way LP went behind Brooke's back and Peyton didn't really seem that sorry for it. You think they would have learnt their lesson then, but no. They do it again in season 3/4. Even worse she tells Brooke that she's in love with Lucas while they're dating (were they or had the broken up at that stage?). Either way, you don't go telling your supposed 'best friend' that you're in love with her BF, when you know how much she loves the guy and Brooke was clearly not over him. She just doesn't seem to regard Brooke's feelings and just does whatever she wants, expecting that there won't be consequences.

I'm a Brucas supporter. Can you tell? :P

Hmm, well, although I don't agree with cheating, when LP went behind Brooke's back I think it was 'understandable'. In Lucas's eyes it had always been Peyton, it was practically love at first sight for him, lol. I mean, he only really talked to her properly when he fixed her car, and then a few episodes later they were ripping each others clothes off and Lucas said he wanted everything with her, while Peyton only wanted sex. So yeah, I think Lucas always loved Peyton, Peyton didn't realize it until S3/4. In S3, Peyton had lost a lot of blood. She was dying. If Lucas hadn't come, she would have died (And I would have stopped watching). She thought she was about to die, so she decided to tell him how she felt because she thought it would do no harm. But then, Peyton didn't die. She felt guilty. But at Naley's party thing at the end of S3 she had to act an intimate scene with Luc, of course it would trigger her feelings. She told Brooke so that she wouldn't hurt her like she did in S1.

You can obviously see I'm a Leyton fan :P

You. A Leyton fan? Are you serious? :P

I can understand that she didn't want to hurt Brooke, but you still don't go and tell your best friend something like that. I just don't feel the whole Leyton relationship.

Archived