Lincoln Lewis Appreciation *Contains spoilers*

Guest Lilone

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now my other half met this man when I went into my now old work the other week, and he was the most funniest person. He really made my other half feel welcome around the place. Oh and I got to tackle hug him.!!! I miss him the most!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Squee!* Lincoln fangirl moment ahead!

Yes, I am posting this in lots of threads! I almost met Lincoln today. I was so close I could have touched him but I totally froze and was clutching my camera. He posed for a photo for the girl next to me in line, but then he had to leave so I missed out! :( But I can't be mad because he was totally sweet and nice about everything. We totally stalked him into his car! He was wearing an awesome hat too! :D:wub:

*Squee!* Lincoln fangirl moment ahead!

Yes, I am posting this in lots of threads! I almost met Lincoln today. I was so close I could have touched him but I totally froze and was clutching my camera. He posed for a photo for the girl next to me in line, but then he had to leave so I missed out! :( But I can't be mad because he was totally sweet and nice about everything. We totally stalked him into his car! He was wearing an awesome hat too! :D:wub:

lol... sounds like u had a fun day. wish i was there too! :lol:

Archived