Lincoln Lewis Appreciation *Contains spoilers*

Guest Lilone

*Squee!* Lincoln fangirl moment ahead!

Yes, I am posting this in lots of threads! I almost met Lincoln today. I was so close I could have touched him but I totally froze and was clutching my camera. He posed for a photo for the girl next to me in line, but then he had to leave so I missed out! :( But I can't be mad because he was totally sweet and nice about everything. We totally stalked him into his car! He was wearing an awesome hat too! :D:wub:

OMG. I'm so jealous of you. :o LOL.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I ALMOST MET HIM TO AT THE GALLARIA I WAS THERE FOR HOURS I TOUCHED HIS HAND!!!! LOL HE LIKE WENT PAST AND TOUCHED ALL OUR HANDS HE ALMOST SIGNED MY HOME AND AWAY DVD BUT THIS LADY SAID THAT HE HAD TO GO BUT HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF AND I GOT A PHOTO OF IT!!!!!! YAY LOVE LINCON NOW!

AND YEH HE SEEMED REALLY NICE AND SWEET I HOPE IM ON HOME AND AWAY ONE DAY!

OMG I ALMOST MET HIM TO AT THE GALLARIA I WAS THERE FOR HOURS I TOUCHED HIS HAND!!!! LOL HE LIKE WENT PAST AND TOUCHED ALL OUR HANDS HE ALMOST SIGNED MY HOME AND AWAY DVD BUT THIS LADY SAID THAT HE HAD TO GO BUT HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF AND I GOT A PHOTO OF IT!!!!!! YAY LOVE LINCON NOW!

Yeah I was in line for 2 hours. Where abouts were you standing?

The shirt-offness was amazing! :wub:

:o *faint*

• 3 weeks later...

Blasphemy, this should not be on page three. I just wanted to comment on how much i liked Lincoln's acting in the recent episodes, he played his scene's with Nicole out perfectly so they wern't to OTT or cheesy.

Also loved the look on his face when Annie and Irene were being all judgemental.

Archived