Lincoln Lewis Appreciation *Contains spoilers*

Guest Lilone

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Note.. The quality is bad due to its my phone being a pain!!

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0011.jpg

I kept my promise!! Sorry about the delay works being a pain in the you know what!! :blink:

Also check out Paul and Indi ones!

If only you can make them hold a sign saying Geoff and Aden should be lovers. :wub:

^

:lol:

and also thanks.

Quickly: I just got Mark's fan card in the post today. And he looks a bit ewwwww. His skin is seriously white. If you see him around, can you ask him if thats what he looked like or if they just photoshoped the pic badly. Cuz i must say it's a bit freaky <_<

But Mark is so hot, which is strange..

Anyway. Sweaty Geoff :wub:

^

:lol:

and also thanks.

Quickly: I just got Mark's fan card in the post today. And he looks a bit ewwwww. His skin is seriously white. If you see him around, can you ask him if thats what he looked like or if they just photoshoped the pic badly. Cuz i must say it's a bit freaky <_<

But Mark is so hot, which is strange..

Anyway. Sweaty Geoff :wub:

Its not his fault!! I asked the same thing!! The people that did the printing made a huge huge huge mistake!! Even he isn't happy with them!!

And im on another mission with a sing saying "you know you want me" for Toddles, Linc, Paul and Furze :P

Archived