Lincoln Lewis Appreciation *Contains spoilers*

Guest Lilone

Hehehe. It Takes Two. There was footage of Paul going about his business at the Logies announcements. Lincoln was behind him while he was trying to conduct an interview, being annoying :P Then they were both in the background of another interview, and Paul took the opportunity to repeatedly bash Lincoln while no-one was looking :P Just joking, of course...

It was amusing :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Linc today when they are going to put him and Todd together on screen and he laughed, said he heard there were rumors around about that (being that we all want him and Todd to get together), And he told me it ain't happening if he can help it!! Damn <_<

Nick? Now I'm confused... are you talking about Indiana when you say Lindy? Or is Lincoln dating someone named Nick Lindy o.o?

~wait, nickname. I get it... or do I?

Nevermind, Todd's the one I want. Lincoln's just the one I... want to spend some alone time with...

Hehehe. It Takes Two. There was footage of Paul going about his business at the Logies announcements. Lincoln was behind him while he was trying to conduct an interview, being annoying Then they were both in the background of another interview, and Paul took the opportunity to repeatedly bash Lincoln while no-one was looking Just joking, of course...

It was amusing

haha yeah I saw that, they are funny :lol: they look like they have alot of fun :D

I asked Linc today when they are going to put him and Todd together on screen and he laughed, said he heard there were rumors around about that (being that we all want him and Todd to get together), And he told me it ain't happening if he can help it!! Damn

haha poor Lincoln :lol: but how does he know about the rumours? does he read the forums? or do you tell him about it lol

Yes I just came up with the Nick Lindy for them. And yah they are still together and happily from what I seen around at work. Sorry guys But you still got Todd thats single!

aww they are so cute! love the nickname hehe

Nick? Now I'm confused... are you talking about Indiana when you say Lindy? Or is Lincoln dating someone named Nick Lindy o.o?

~wait, nickname. I get it... or do I?

Nevermind, Todd's the one I want. Lincoln's just the one I... want to spend some alone time with...

I think Nick stands for nickname, not a person called nick lol

Archived