Jack and Sam Appreciation

Guest Cerise

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam makes Jack interesting.. they have fantastic chemistry.. which I dont think J and M ever had.. it was just wishful thinking on the part of viewers was they are both cute.. :P and their story lines are not yawn fests. I disliked Jack and Martha together.. They have both been so much more interesting apart.

To be honest, I'm warming to Sam. Her and Jack do seem rather happy... in that sickly sweet "Let's pretend to be a family even though I've only known you for a few months" kind of way. It's different from the JM relationship, and I would still rather that fun, fresh relationship rather than this more... mature one; but they do seem happy. I think I could actually like Sam. :o

The new b*tchy "Pick me or Martha" Sam could be interesting and spice up their boring mature relationship. I'm hoping we see more evil Sam moments.

Just read back through my message, and realised I'm giving mixed signals. :P Basically, I'm starting to warm to Jack/Sam/Rory. They look happy and they care about each other. And Sam isn't quite as moody as Martha - but then again, she's starting to show her true colours.

I think I could actually like Sam. :o

:o, lol, didn't see that one coming, lol.

Now that Shane's dead I'm wondering how she's going to leave the show when her contract runs out, when she first came back I thought she'd just leave when Shane almost tracked her down again like she did last time but now she seems to be settling down. I was thinking Maybe she might go back to where she originally came from with family before Shane got sent to Prision? I don't know

I think I could actually like Sam. :o

:o, lol, didn't see that one coming, lol.

Shut up - Jack hater!

Shouldn't you be here?

:P

I'm starting to go off Sam again... I'm trying hard though to stay on course.

I like Sam.

I like Sam

Oh, who am I kidding... she's as annoying as hell and the family stuff makes me want to throw up...

I like Sam...

Archived