Jack and Sam Appreciation

Guest Cerise

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yay, Sam's back *ducks for cover*. So glad Rory called Jack when Sam ended up in hospital, I'm so over all the will-they-won't-they that's been going on with Jack and Martha, but with Sam Jack just seems to be himself instead of being so damn stuborn like he is around Martha.

I think they were/are cute. I just hate how they built up a Martha/Jack storyline, just the other night he was wanting to have a night with Martha and wanting to get back with her. I know they got all confused cause of the divorce papers and stuff but still honestly :rolleyes: He can't really love Sam :rolleyes: I think it's going to be in the end he will get with Martha but it is just going to drag on and on <_< Can't stand it. I mean everytime Jack/Martha are close to being together lately they keep them apart again.

I do think him and Sam are cute but it's just not going to be anything long term.

Also just to add on something you said dolly-999, I think Jack is like that around Martha because she's the one he truely wants and loves but doesn't and sometimes when people feel like that they don't act themselves. I quite like the way they act around each other although it is dragging on so much <_<

I do love the way he acts with Sam too though :wub:

I think it's going to be in the end he will get with Martha but it is just going to drag on and on <_< Can't stand it. I mean everytime Jack/Martha are close to being together lately they keep them apart again.

Yeap I'm really over it too, it's gotten to the point where I really don't care if they get back together or not. It's always the same, and they've broken up and gotten back together so many times right from the start too.

I do think him and Sam are cute but it's just not going to be anything long term.

:( , yeap, very sad, I wish the writers would make Sam a permanent character, even if she doesn't stay with Jack. She's awsome.

Also just to add on something you said dolly-999, I think Jack is like that around Martha because she's the one he truely wants and loves but doesn't and sometimes when people feel like that they don't act themselves. I quite like the way they act around each other although it is dragging on so much <_<

Very true.

But like I said at the moment I'm just Happy that Sams back, even if it's not for long. How cute was it last night when Jack kissed Sam and Rory poked his head out of the kitchen smiling. :P Cheeking kid doesn't know when he's not suposed to be sticking his nose in things.

Archived