Jack and Sam Appreciation

Guest Cerise

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love them together, and I like Sam allot better then I like Martha, Jack and Martha are more interesting characters apart then they are together.

I just dont see any chemisrty between them I just dont, I dont see that special thing as many think JM has I just dont. They have been apart for so long that I think it is to late, and Fridays episode was kind of a closure for JM, they kind of said goodbye, and that it belongs to the past. JM are the past, and Jam are the furture, I really love them together, and I wish that Sam would stay for a long time. JM had their thing, it just is not there anymore, I cant see it, I never did and I dont see it now.I just hope fridays episode was a final goodbye for JM, it is time to move on.

• 1 month later...

Im not really a Jack fan, but him and Sam (Jam :lol: ) are much more interesting than Jack and Martha. To me Jack and Martha have always been boring as a couple. I prefer Jack and Martha ad friends or nothing at all. I really don't want Jack and Sam to be over, cause that just means im going to have to sit through Jack and Martha all over again.

I prefer Jack and Martha ad friends or nothing at all. I really don't want Jack and Sam to be over, cause that just means im going to have to sit through Jack and Martha all over again.

Agree with you. Dont J&M fans just get bored of all the will they wont they stuff. I like jam and i hope that they will get married just so its all over and in the future if J&M get back together how long do you think it will last really? They will break up and we will have the story all over again. boring

Archived