The Cartoon Contest

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to be negative, I love contests but is there really any need for this one? It's the sort of idea that can be incorporated into LIMS, Av Contest, One on One etc and I'm not sure it is necessary to have a stand alone contest for cartoons. Sorry but that's my opinion. xx

I don't want to be negative, I love contests but is there really any need for this one? It's the sort of idea that can be incorporated into LIMS, Av Contest, One on One etc and I'm not sure it is necessary to have a stand alone contest for cartoons. Sorry but that's my opinion. xx

I have to say that I agree with Katie. There are a lot of contests around at the moment and it is difficult to keep up with them. But I guess people want them if there are already 7 entries for this one so I will just shut up now! :P:D

Omg lol that's alot. Considering it only went up like earlier.

Golly gosh, I know :P It went up less then 24 hours ago and theres already 7. I soo wasnt expecting that this morning when I cam online :P

I have to say that I agree with Katie. There are a lot of contests around at the moment and it is difficult to keep up with them. But I guess people want them if there are already 7 entries for this one so I will just shut up now!

I do get where your coming from, but who cares :P ?! There fun and most of them are popular.

Anyone have any ideas on the voting? I'm stumped.

Golly gosh, I know :P It went up less then 24 hours ago and theres already 7. I soo wasnt expecting that this morning when I cam online :P

I have to say that I agree with Katie. There are a lot of contests around at the moment and it is difficult to keep up with them. But I guess people want them if there are already 7 entries for this one so I will just shut up now!

I do get where your coming from, but who cares :P ?! There fun and most of them are popular.

Probably just have people vote for their favourite may be best, unless there is another, more fun way?

Golly gosh, I know It went up less then 24 hours ago and theres already 7. I soo wasnt expecting that this morning when I cam online

Yeah i do.

Can the voting be different though, as it does make it more fun :P like with t-shirt contest it's fun having different scoring.

You could muddle it up a bit, and like say:

1st - 8 points

2nd - 5 points

3rd - 3 points

That way there are three awards or positions and more people can get a place. Also, makes the competition better. :) Just a suggestion. :wink:

Archived