The Cartoon Contest

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be passing the hosting for the next contest down to either second place if Pauley wants to do it or third place if Shan wants to do it. I'm already hosting two comps at the moment and a third would just make it alot more harder to manage so i guess it's really up to Pauley as to whether they want to host as they got second place. :)

I'm going to be passing the hosting for the next contest down to either second place if Pauley wants to do it or third place if Shan wants to do it. I'm already hosting two comps at the moment and a third would just make it alot more harder to manage so i guess it's really up to Pauley as to whether they want to host as they got second place. :)

I'll host it, I have the time and I've never hosted a comp before, so I wanna know what it's like :P I'm in class right now, but I'll post the characters and all the info as soon as I get home :)

I'll host it, I have the time and I've never hosted a comp before, so I wanna know what it's like :P I'm in class right now, but I'll post the characters and all the info as soon as I get home :)

Can't wait!! i'm sure you'll be a great host! no doubt about it :D

Cartoon Contest # 2

~Theme: Winnie the Pooh (Only Pooh Bear)

~Can be an icon or a sig/banner

~If pictures cant be found, ask me for one

~Entries must be in by Sunday night, 10 p.m England time (Monday 7 a.m Australia time).

~I'll put up the entries after that.

Have fun! :)

Archived