The Cartoon Contest

Guest ~Rosey~

Omg lol that's alot. Considering it only went up like earlier.

Golly gosh, I know It went up less then 24 hours ago and theres already 7. I soo wasnt expecting that this morning when I cam online

I have to say that I agree with Katie. There are a lot of contests around at the moment and it is difficult to keep up with them. But I guess people want them if there are already 7 entries for this one so I will just shut up now!

I do get where your coming from, but who cares :P ?! There fun and most of them are popular.

Anyone have any ideas on the voting? I'm stumped.

Yeah i do.

Can the voting be different though, as it does make it more fun :P like with t-shirt contest it's fun having different scoring.

You could muddle it up a bit, and like say:

1st - 8 points

2nd - 5 points

3rd - 3 points

That way there are three awards or positions and more people can get a place. Also, makes the competition better. :) Just a suggestion. :wink:

I like this way of voting as it gives people more of a chance of winning a place and vote as such.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results!

Coming FIRST with 128 points... Aejdudetbgraphic.png

Coming SECOND with 99 points... .Pauley.

Tweety.png

Coming THIRD with 63 points...Traceve

twb-l.jpg

Congrats to you 3.

If anyone wants to know the other people, just ask :wink:

----------------

Phew! I hope I got all that right. First time hosting a contest. Well done everyone. If anyone else wants to know how many points thry got, task here or PM me :)

Archived