Sally Called! (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just realised you updated ILM! Yay Lance has arrived...their interaction is so good. Loved it! Tona, cheese and onion? Never mind Kathy Murray...I can't imagine anyone fancying that combination!

• 3 weeks later...

You know how much I want you to continue. Sorry if I can't get on here very often at the moment to say so but you just better carry on with this...alright? :angry:

Fantastic chapter, loved the insight into Carly and I thought Steven and Frank's reactions were spot on. I do feel sorry for Kane in this and I hope Scotty gets his comuppance. Where's Sal though?:unsure: Hope she's okay. Loved Milko's hat changing colour, its things like that which make this story so good. Therefore you must continue...or else!

You know how much I want you to continue. Sorry if I can't get on here very often at the moment to say so but you just better carry on with this...alright? :angry:

Fantastic chapter, loved the insight into Carly and I thought Steven and Frank's reactions were spot on. I do feel sorry for Kane in this and I hope Scotty gets his comuppance. Where's Sal though?:unsure: Hope she's okay. Loved Milko's hat changing colour, its things like that which make this story so good. Therefore you must continue...or else!

Aw, thanks, Kat. I'm feeling really down, over work and finances (and, like Kathy, there's no one in my life at the moment) and can't get myself motivated to write much or anything, but, on my friend's suggestion, I'm going to make an appointment at the doctor's and maybe get a course of anti-depressants. Haven't felt like this in over 10 years. But, reading your comments, a picture of Scotty and Kane just came into my head so I have a new scene in mind... :) Sally's still with Lance, I was working on a funny conversation yesterday but wasn't really in the mood to write it.

Hope all is going okay for you, I know you have more to deal with. :)

Aw, thanks, Kat. I'm feeling really down, over work and finances (and, like Kathy, there's no one in my life at the moment) and can't get myself motivated to write much or anything, but, on my friend's suggestion, I'm going to make an appointment at the doctor's and maybe get a course of anti-depressants. Haven't felt like this in over 10 years. But, reading your comments, a picture of Scotty and Kane just came into my head so I have a new scene in mind... :) Sally's still with Lance, I was working on a funny conversation yesterday but wasn't really in the mood to write it.

Hope all is going okay for you, I know you have more to deal with. :)

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so great. Perhaps if you went to talk to a counsellor they might be able to give you some suggestions about ways to improve things in your life so you wouldn't feel so down.

But just remember, women need men like fish need bicycles!! :lol:

Aw, thanks, Kat. I'm feeling really down, over work and finances (and, like Kathy, there's no one in my life at the moment) and can't get myself motivated to write much or anything, but, on my friend's suggestion, I'm going to make an appointment at the doctor's and maybe get a course of anti-depressants. Haven't felt like this in over 10 years. But, reading your comments, a picture of Scotty and Kane just came into my head so I have a new scene in mind... Sally's still with Lance, I was working on a funny conversation yesterday but wasn't really in the mood to write it.

Hope all is going okay for you, I know you have more to deal with.

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so great. Perhaps if you went to talk to a counsellor they might be able to give you some suggestions about ways to improve things in your life so you wouldn't feel so down.

But just remember, women need men like fish need bicycles!! :lol:

To be honest, Annette, two of my problems would be solved with a massive lottery win, then I could sort out my finances, pack in work and do what I really want to do, which is write... :D I don't owe on credit cards or anything, which is good. And my sister's lent me some money to buy Xmas prezzies and says there's no rush to pay her back. :) The third problem, well, you'd think Brad Pitt or Ben Unwin would've called me by now. It's not like I'm asking much, is it? :P

I'm not too bad. I have very supportive friends and a very supportive family. And I must be feeling well enough to write again because I'm sort of getting a scene in my head with Sally and Steven which is quite emotional (in a nice way)... :)

Edited by I love music

:lol: At the authors note!

Oh Frank why did you have to go and ruin it?

I loved it ILM. Loved Sally and Lance, he's as innocent as her. 'Jumping jellybeans'...where do you think of these things from?

I loved the touching moment between Sally and Steven aswell when he realised they could help each other, that was lovely and the silly songs and the commercial.

I always knew a different version of that song though...think my Mum must have made it up!

Pippa's words to Carly were so fitting aswell and it was nice to see Carly being accepted.

Great chapter but Frank's warning at the end really chilled me out...great writing.