Save Me

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a filler chapter, nothing really happens. the reason for Mark's sudden hate of his old blonde hair will be semi explained later (you'll have to read between the lines :lol: but also think about the last chapter :ph34r: )

anyway here it is

He walked down the corridor, ignoring the strange looks and whispers that followed him, approaching his locker. He sighed in frustration as he saw Jamie and co by his locker. She waved, smiling so wide it had to hurt. She was all tart up, with her way to small mini skirt and cut shirt, her bright blonde hair made her look more like a Barbie doll on drugs.

“Hi there” she waved again before wrapping herself around him “That’s got to hurt” she said looking at his nose.

“Yeah”

“I like what you’ve done with you hair” he was amazed she noticed, after cleaning up last night he’d died it back to its original black and de-spiked it, he couldn’t stand to look at any longer. She ran a hand though his hair.

“Feel’s nice”

“Uh, thanks”

“Jamie” one of her little worshippers said “Tony just txted me, we wants us to met him now”

Jamie frowned and rolled her eyes “Bye” she said, smiling at Mark. He faked a smile and waved back, opening his locker he stared at it blankly.

“We have history next”

“Huh, oh thanks”

Jen stood quietly, tapping her foot.

“That means you need your history stuff”

‘Oh, right”

“Yup, I am right, why did you change your hair, I liked you blonde. You had a surfer dude look going for you.”

“I didn’t like it”

“Why”

“I just didn’t!” he snapped back, Jen flinched slightly.

“That must hurt”

“What?”

“Your nose, what happened?”

He turned to stare at her, she was the first one that asked him that.

“I fell over”

“And Im the queen, what really happened?”

‘it’s the truth”

She stood quietly, staring at him. Trying to read his eyes, he turned so his back faced her and piled his books into his bag.

“does you dad hit you?”

“What! No!”

She put a hand on his arm, forcing him to look at her. “You’re not alone”

He shook her off “What are you, some kind of dope, I’m fine okay. I don’t where you got it in your stupid little mind but I’m fine!”

The bell rang and Mark walked to class. He wished everyone would just leave him alone. Grabbing a dozen painkillers or so he swallowed them and slumped in a chair at the back of the class.

And thanks you for your awesome comments, I love them :)

Thanks for all your wicked comments guys

A dozen pain killers you say? Great update though! Don't kill Sally. Please.

Lol, yes a dozen painkillers, see cos he takes so many his body is becoming immune to them so he has to take more for the same effect, the effect of taking so much will come up soon :ph34r:

Sally must die

Archived