Save Me

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, sorry about the lack of violence in these few chapters but there will be more in the next one :)

Mark took a seat at the front of the class, slumping down he tossed his bag onto the floor, there was instant sound of girls giggling behind before a sharp prod with a pen in his back.

“Hey, you new?”

“Yeah”

“have you made any friends yet?”

“Why do you care” he reply, turning to face the girls.

“My names Jamie” the blonde one reply, flashing a flirty grin at him.

“Well I’m Mark” he said, turning back to flash the whiteboard as the teacher walked in. She was short with long dark brown hair and hazel-blue eyes, she smiled at the class as she sat down at her desk.

“Wow, today is a busy day. Two new students” She smiled at a girl sitting in the left hand corner, she had light brown hair and brown eyes before smiling at Mark.

“I know your new, but school regulation uniform doesn’t include wearing shirts under the school one” she said looking at the black long sleeve shirt that covered his arms.

“I have a pass”

“Still it must be hot”

He looked away from the teacher, being hot was better than having annoying question about how he got the marks on his arms which led to people investigating which led to his dad become more mad at him and moving, again.

“Right class, today we’re going to work in pairs, so everyone pair up. Mark and Jen you two can work together and that way I can explain what’s going on”.

Jen walked over to Mark and sat down smiling.

“Hey I’m Jennifer, but you can called me Jen. Its easier”

“I’m Mark”

“Cool, so your new too. I just arrived from Tasmania and don’t say what you’re going to say”

“I wasn’t going to say anything” which was the truth.

“Sure you weren’t, I heard it all before. Oh so your from Tasmania, does that mean your mum is your sister. God its annoying”

“Not the only thing”

She paused for a moment.

“Your right, there’s a lot of annoying things. Its annoying. Like school”

She paused again.

“Why do you wear that”

“Huh?”

“Your black shirt under you school one, are you going for a bad boy look”

“No’

“Why then?”

“I don’t want to talk about it”

“What do you want to talk about”

“Nothing”

“Well that’s a boring subject, although I don’t get nothing, how can there be nothing. Like when you ask people what’s wrong and they say nothing, there’s always something wrong and like in space. How can there be nothing?”

The teacher walked over.

“Hey, I’m Miss Fletcher and what we’re doing today is discussing the affects of the treaty of Versailles on the German people, here is a text book that will help you. If you have any problems just put your hand up. Okay”

“Yup” Jen said, Mark nodded his head.

“That was fun, wasn’t it” Jen said popping her head over Mark’s locker door, he sighed and rested his head against the lockers.

“Yeah, heaps”

“You don’t sound happy, is everything okay”

“Yeah”

“Mmmm, I’m going to diner for some lunch, wanna come”

“I don’t think…”

“Neither do I sometimes, gets me in trouble, come on we want to bet the crowd.

She waved for Mark to follow as she walked down the hall, rubbing his eyes he looked longingly at the empty painkiller container.

Mark sat down at diner booth as an little old lady hurried her way over to their table.

Jen, of course smiled at her.

“Hello, how are you I’m Jen, this is Mark”

“Yes well, I’m Colleen, how can I help you today”

“Mmm, I want a burger and chips please and a chocolate milkshake”

“And you”

“Same”

The lady nodded and scurried off to full their orders.

Jen picked up the menu off the table and looked over it, making faces as she read some of the meals, she put down the menu.

“Some of this hopeless”

Mark shook his head.

“What’s that?”

“Huh?”

Jen pointed to wear his black shirt and ridden up his arm, exposing a mark. Quickly pulling the shirt back down.

“Nothing”

“We talked about this before, there is no such thing as nothing, oh that’s why you wear that shirt isn’t it.”

“I have to go.”

“Mark” Jen reached out to grab his shirt but he dodged it and walked out of the diner, not looking back

Archived