Save Me

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this chapter, all was going well and then I was distracted... so this is the end result.

The bell rang and Miss Fletcher quickly dismissed the class before the mob of students crowded out the door, the period had gone so slowly Mark could of sworn time had stopped. Dragging himself out of his seat he trudged towards the door

He came to a sudden unplanned stop as he bumped into someone, lifting his head up he glared at Jules who glared back.

“What it” Jules snared.

“You watch it”

Jules narrowed his eyes at Mark.

“What did you say?”

Mark rolled his back and pushed his way passed Jules, who grabbed his shoulder roughly.

“Don’t walk away from me”

“Aww poor little Jules doesn’t want to go” he mocked.

Jules face went red with rage, his grip on Marks shoulder intensified.

“Let go of me”

“Or what” a powerful smirk crossed Jules face “I don’t think you have the balls to fight back”

Mark narrowed his eyes, glaring at Jules “And why that?”

Jules grinned and in one quick move pulled Marks shirtsleeve up, exposing his bruised arm.

“Well, well, well Tough guy isn’t so tough after is he? You’re all talk but…”

Mark flipped Jules over his back and onto the floor with his foot lying on Jules neck, pressing down hard enough to make breathing harder but not hard enough to cause damage.

“Don’t. Mess. With. Me. Got it” he hissed at Jules trembling body, slowly removing his foot from Jules neck he turned to see Mr Armstrong standing there furious to the bone.

“You two!. My office now!.”

“This is the second incident involving you two this week” Brad stated, as if no one in the room could count. “This school has a Zero Tolerance for violence, any violence”.

Brad leaned back on the table and stared at Jules and Mark, he sighed loudly.

“I’m calling both of your care givers and you’ve got detentions for the next week” he said firmly “You’re both dismissed but if I catch you fighting again, you both be suspended”.

Jen made her way up the sand dune to the diner when she spotted some one getting out of a car, his blonde, spiky hair glistened in the sun. He looked like a taller version of Mark, suddenly she felt her feet force her towards him. He smiled as she got closer, a real smile, not the fake ones Mark always used.

“Hey”

“Hey” his smooth voice replied.

“This may sound strange…”

“I have no doubt that it does” he grinned back.

“Um, ok. Are you related to a Mark..”

“Yeah, he’s my little brother, haven’t seen him in years since I’ve gone to University”

“Oh so you’re studying there?”

“No, Im teaching?”

She chuckled “Sure you”

“I am”

“Really? That is so cool, what is it like being a teacher? I don’t think I would like it, I mean students…” she stopped as she realized she was motor mouthing again. He smiled at her.

“Its cool and most Uni students are responsible. Let me buy you drink”

“I’m not old enough..”

“I was thinking a coke”

“Oh, of course. After you”

“By the way, I’m Tom”

“I’m Jen”

you posted the jules/mark bit twice lol :P

but it was great i love seeing Mark thrash Jules ---- i hate Jules he thinks he soo good <_<

and tom....hmmm he seems nice

update soon

No I didn't :ph34r: ... thanks for telling me, that was embrassassing, I feel bad because I start writing Jules before I saw him and I've turned him into a complete jerk :lol:

thanks for your wicked comment

How can you not like the chapter? I thought it was great.

And here was me thinking and hoping that Jules would help Mark,but instead he is making it worse and making it public.

Tom seems great,I hope he supports his brother.

here an update.

Sally slurped her coffee down, it had been ages since she was last in the staff area of the diner. It hadn’t changed much.

“I don’t see why your so ..” she paused screeching for the right word. ‘Into’ sounded wrong “concerned about this Mark kid” she said carefully. Irene sighed and tied up her apron.

“I’m just saying I feel there more going on than meets the eye here”

“Well from what I heard from Brad and seen from class the only thing wrong is his attitude, he pays no attention in class at all and keeps picking fights with Jules”

“Maybe so girly..”

“Plus I meet his mother today, she seemed really nice”

“I could swear this joint had service yesterday” came a familiar voice, Irene bustled out of the staff area smiling “How can I help you Mark?”

“So we’re on first name basis now?”

“Well I could call you love”

Mark rolled his eyes.

“How can I help you?”

“Huh?”

“What do you want?””

“Oh, sorry. A Orange Juice” he turned his head and spotted Jen “and a chocolate milkshake”

Irene smiled

“What?” he said defensively.

“Nothing, I’ll go get it”.

“Hey” Mark said, his tone only slightly nervous.

“Hey” Jen replied, not looking up from her magazine she was reading.

“So you’re still mad?”

”Oh I don’t know, do dopes get mad. Cause that’s what I am isn’t it to you. A dope?”

“Umm no? look I just had a headache and you were being…”

“A pain, that’s what you where going to say wasn’t it. Wait, is that a chocolate milkshake”

Mark grinned “Maybe…”

“I guess I could forgive you. Seeing as you have a some what valid excuse, although I was only trying to help”

“I don’t need your help” Mark said coldly.

“God, could you be anymore cold. Well not cold in the sense you’re cold but in the sense of being rude”

“Sorry”

“Just give me the milkshake”

The waves crashed down onto the beach as Jen stood over looking the bay from the surfclub out door picnic area, Mark sat quietly on the table. She couldn’t work out if he was watching her, the ocean or lost in a completely world. Suddenly she remembered Tom.

“Your brother is here”

“Huh?” Mark snapped out of whatever daze his was in.

“Tom, I met him at the diner, he seemed nice”

“Mmm, did you say anything”.

“I thought there was nothing to talk about, even though obviously there is. But no I didn’t”

“Good”

“Wow, you sentence making skills amazes me. Beside why don’t you want him to know, he could help..”

“I don’t..”

“do too”

Mark sighed and rubbed his temple, Jen walked over.

“Why don’t you want anyone to know?”

“Because its basically nothing and if I tell anyone it’ll pull my family apart and everyone will hate me”

“That’s not true, you don’t deserve to get beaten”

“It nothing, anyway I should be able to look…”

“If you dare say look after all yourself I will smac…” she sighed and rubbed her eyes, her phone buzzed and she pulled it.

“I should get going”

“kay”

She bit her lip and looked down the path, she placed a hand on his knee before walking off down the path.”

next up- A character is rushed to hospital...

Archived