Save Me

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Jules,Jen and Irene..Hope one of them saves him..I'm hoping Jules as he is now starting to worry about him..

Also hope that Tom realizes what is going on and actually believes it.

I wonder who's going to die..Maybe Jen?

I can't die! :o Jane don't let it happen!

Update more soon please, that last chapter left me wanting more! :P

hey heres a update.

Dom stood beside the hospital door, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground.

“Come on we’ve got to get going”

Mark frowned and Rachel stepped forward placing a hand on his shoulder “You don’t have to go, all you need to do is speak to me” she looked at him with pleading eyes, he smiled a fake cocky grin “I don’t know what you’re talking about”, he flashed her one last smile for good luck before stepping out into the coldness of the outside world, Dom glared at him but didn’t dare hit him in public.

“As soon as we get home your packing you bags, I’ve got a nice little shack for us up in Queensland”

“Where’s mum?”

Dom eyes went steel and hard like Mark had never seen before, then a small, almost evil smile slid onto his face.

“She’s gone”

Mark swallowed a lump in his throat as he got in the car.

The car pulled up outside the house, well home. A large sign stood by the gate declaring it had been sold. Mark wondered if Dom had cleaned up the blood marks from the bathroom and bedroom. Dom said nothing as he marched into the house, Mark twitch on the spot, part of him wanted to run down the drive way and away.

The other half knew that if he did that it would cause more trouble than it was worth.

He entered the house, a fake pine smell flooded his nose as the door slammed behind him. Dominic folded his arms.

“What did you tell that doctor”

“Which one”

“You know which one” he snapped, walking over to Mark.

He rolled his eyes and ducked as a arm flew down and hit him above the eye, Dominic muttered something and shook his hand around before storming off to the kitchen. Mark just walked up the stairs and to the balcony. It was like he was walking but he wasn’t controlling it, he looked out over Summer Bay. Watching as tiny cars raced around the streets and people buzzed around like little mindless bees. A loud smash woke him out of his thoughts, checking his watch- 1 and a half. He rubbed his eyes and checked again, a shadow appeared out of the corner of his eye, he turned to see dad standing there, drunk and angry.

“Have you packed yet?.”

“Nope” he wasn’t afraid of drunk Dom, he was slower and weaker than normal. Suddenly Dominic charged towards him, moving out of the way Dominic went head first over the balcony and splattered on the ground with a sickening crud. Glazing down he couldn’t help but smile as Dom’s black blood ran down the driveway and into a drain.

He took a step back, he should feel something. He pinched his arm, it stung a little. Looking back over the balcony, he felt nothing.

The question is now whats going to happen?

heres a update if anyone wanted it :lol:

Mark walked back into the house, he ran a hand though his hair and pushed the door to his room open. He fell backwards onto the bed and glazed up at the ceiling. Grabbing his wallet he jumped up and headed out of the house.

Jen skipped over to where Mark was sitting, picking up a small stick she poked him lightly on the arm.

“Hey”

Mark shook his head and glazed up her “Oh, hey”

“Wow, is the sea really that interesting?”

Mark rolled his head “I was just thinking”

Jen grinned “Did it hurt”

“Someone’s on the fast ball today”

“Yup”

Mark sighed and tilted his head, frowning he looked out to the horizon.

“Something wrong?” Jen asked

“Huh, no. Just need to sort something out at home”.

“Like Dominic?”

Mark freezes for a minute “Um, I have to go”

Smiling Mark stood up and walked off down the path, Jen narrowed her eyes.

“Like that wasn’t suspicious”

Flashing lights and police tape cut off the street, Mark watched as a trolley wheeled out someone under the cover of a white sheet, a police officer walked over to him.

“Mate, this is a crime scene, would you mind leaving the area”

“that’s my house”

The officer face quickly changed to a sympathetic look, ducking under the tape he placed a hand on Mark’s shoulder.

“I’m so sorry Kid”

“Mark”

“Huh?”

“My name is Mark”

“Oh, but your dad is dead”

Mark almost shrugged his shoulder, he paused to think for a second before using a fake teary voice asked “How?”

The officer sighed “A neighbour found him, we think he fell off the second level balcony”

Mark tried to think of a reaction, he nodded before grimacing at the mistake.

“Do you have somewhere to stay?”

“The house..”

“.. Is a crime scene”

“Oh come on, he fell down. There’s your answer!”

The cop narrowed his eyes and stared carefully at Mark “I’m sorry, Im just.. upset about the whole thing, so.. sad”

The officer continued to stared at Mark “Right, you still need a place to stay”

Archived