Save Me

Guest Roccoluver

heres another update.

Mark snuck out the front door, closing it behind him quietly he made his way down the drive way and down the road. Looking down at his bruise-covered arm he pushed the sleeve down angrily, how could he be so weak?.

“Hey” A female voice said from behind him, he turned to see a tanned girl with brown hair smiling at him.

“Yes”

“I’m Cassie” she said holding out her hand

“I’m Mark”

“Nice to met you”

“Yeah, same”

A guy with moppy brown hair walked over to them.

“Hey dude, if you want to get Cassie in the bed just slap her”

Cassie frowned at the guy “Get lost Jules” she said as Mark stepped forward.

“You think your funny, dude” Mark said to Jules.

“Yeah I do, why do you have a problem with me?”

“You mean apart from the fact you need a haircut”

Jules glared at him and moved close to Mark.

“Your pushing your luck, mate”

“I’m so scared of you” Mark said mocking.

“What’s in blue blazes is going on” a voice shrieked, Mark rolled his eyes as the red hair lady from the diner approached them, Jules gave one last glare before smiling at the lady.

“Nothing, I was just going” he said, smiling at Cassie and walking off. Irene raised her eyebrows and stared at Mark and Cassie.

“Mark and Jules had a fight”

“We did not..”

“Your were going to”

“Rack off”

‘Right, that’s enough of that, Cassie Sally’s looking for you” Irene said, Cassie nodded and walked off down the street, glancing back occasionally. Irene stood quiet, eyeing Mark up.

“What?”

“Would you care to explain what that was about?”

“Not really, I have to go”

Irene sighed “Wait, My name is Irene Robertson okay, if you ever need to talk..”

“Look, I don’t know if your life is just pathetic or you really do think something’s going on, but I’m fine and I don’t need any help”

Mark opened the door, the house was unusually dark for a house with lots of windows, despite it being new the smell of cigarettes and alcohol smothered the air. Shutting the door behind him he walked into the kitchen where is mother was passed out on the table with half a dozen beer bottles scattered around her. He look inside the cupboards which where empty, checking the fridge it was full of beer as usually. Sighing he reached over to a container of pain killer and tipped half the contents into his hand before downing them. Washing them down with a cup of water he turned to see his dad standing in the doorway.

“Where were you?”

“I had to go out”

“Where?”

“Does it matter”

His eyes changed, going dark and consuming as he walked over to Mark.

“Are you backchatting me?” he asked, wrapping a large arm around Mark neck and lifting him off the ground, tightening his grip till Mark could hardly breath, he stared him right in the eyes.

“Answer me boy”

Mark tried to swallow “No, no”

He let of Mark who fall to the ground. “Get up you pathetic coward”

Mark tried to hold back the tears “Get up” a sharp boot hit him in the stomach before strong arms pulled him up.

“When I say something, you do it, got it’

“Yes”

“Look at me” a strong hand forced Mark to face to his dad.

“You are pathetic, get dinner ready, and for god sake grow up and stop crying, real men don’t cry!”

the door bell rang, Dominic looked at Mark.

“I didn’t do anything”

Dominic marched over to the door and opened it.

“Hello, I was looking for Mark” Irene said.

Dominic smiled “I’m sorry he’s busy” shutting the door he turned to Mark.

‘What did you tell her?”

“Nothing, I swear”

“Then why did she turned up”

“I don’t know”

“I think you do” he said angrily walking over to Mark “And I don’t like lairs”…

-Feedback time :lol:-

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

As I told you on MSN, I love this fic! Please update soon. Can't wait for the part where I come in! :D

yes Jen, your going to be a character, which will be introduced soon. anyway this is part 1 of the first day at school chapters. please comment, cos I love reading them, makes me feel good :lol:

Mark walked down the halls of Summer Bay high, ignoring the curious glaze of his new school mates. A tallish man with brown hair walked up behind him.

“So you must be Mark?”

“Well if I must”.

The man narrowed his eyes.

“I’m Mr Armstrong, the principal. I just want to say if you follow the rules I’m sure your enjoy your time here at Summer Bay High” he smiled and walked off.

He opened up his assigned locker and dumped as much of his school books as he could into it, a slight headache started to grow and his left arm started throbbing again. Searching though the junk in his bag he found the container of painkillers and pour a handful into his hand before discreetly swallowing them.

“Well now if it isn’t you” a familiar voice said behind him

“Jules, don’t” Cassie said as Jules slouched next to Mark against the lockers.

“Rack off” he said, not even looking at Jules.

“That’s not nice, you hurt my feelings” Jules mocked, Mark shut his locker door, the headache continue to throb in his head and various bruises started to sting. Maybe he should of taken more painkillers, he slowly needed more and more to keep the pain away.

“Hey I'm talking to you” Jules said, obliviously not impressed at being ignored.

‘I don’t care, now get lost”

Jules stepped in front of Mark, blocking his way “You think your better than me”

“Don’t push me”

“Or else what”

In less than five seconds or so Mark had Jules up against the locker with his arm pushing up against his neck.

“Don’t. push. Me.”

“Get off him” Mr Armstrong shouted, grabbing ahold of Mark shoulder, he tensed waiting for the blow that would follow. But it didn’t come.

“Come with me, both of you”.

Brad may of not noticed Marks body reaction but Jules had….

Mr Armstrong fold his arms, sitting on the desk staring at Mark as if he was a lost cause, maybe he was but it still hurt. Sighing loudly he stood up.

“Attacking another student is not allowed at this school, we have zero tolerance for bullying.”

Mark nodded, the headache was really bad now and he was on a short fuse as it was. Why couldn’t the god damn idiot leave him along.

“I wasn’t bulling him for gods sake”

“You had him pressed up against the lockers!”

“He was asking for it”

Mr Armstrong sighed again and shook his head. “I’m going to have to tell your parents, I’m most sure they’ll be upset that you got in a fight on your first day”.

“Come on sir, can’t you just give me a detention”

“You should of thought about that before you did…” his voiced faded away, replaced by Dominic’s “this is your own fault, you’re nothing…”

“Now get back to class and try and stay out of trouble”

Mr Armstrong left the office, Mark opened his bag and downed the rest of the painkillers.

This is so good :D Poor Mark. I already hate Dominic.

I like the descriptions of the real characters, and I try the guess who they are before I read on :P I so new who the tanned girl was :P

I love the line in the second last part, "if you wanna get cassie in the bed, just slap her."

I know it's wrong, but I couldn't stop laughing :lol: I could so see Jules saying that

Archived