Guest ~Angel~

Story Title: It All Went Wrong

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Jack, Martha and new characters Ashley, Alison and Evan

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, V

Summary: Martha has the perfect life. A perfect husband, Jack and perfect kids, Ashley and Alison until her ex-boyfriend, Evan comes back to Summerbay and ends up causing drama and danger to her and her family.

Chapter 1

“…From the moment I saw him. I knew he was the one. I can’t wish for a better husband or a better life. I love Jack so much and I know that will never change no matter what happens. When I was going through everything with Cam and the pole dancing, I always thought of Jack and I can’t believe everything’s finally over and I have the perfect job, the perfect husband and the perfect kids. I couldn’t wish for more. Martha xxxâ€

Martha put the lock back on her diary and put it into the drawer beside her. Then she turned off her lamp. She kissed Jack lightly on the lips and then lay down beside him and fell asleep.

“Jack, wake up,†Martha said, pushing him, gently. She did that for quite a while and then gave up. Instead, she kissed him gently on the lips.

“I love you,†he muttered when she pulled away.

“I love you too,†she smiled. “Now, wake up. You Promised Ashley we’d have a picnic at the beach today.â€

“Oh yeah,†Jack said, getting up. Martha noticed he was topless.

“Come over here,†Jack said. He sat Martha down on his lap.

“What,†Martha said, moving her finger down his front.

“I wish you hadn’t woken me up,†he said.

“Is that all?!†Martha cried.

“And I love you so much,†Jack said, pressing gentle kisses against her neck.

“I love you too,†Martha said, moving her lips towards Jack’s.

“Mummy, can I play over there with Alison?†4 year-old Ashley asked holding her 2 year-old sister, Alison’s hand.

“Yes, but be careful and don’t go too far,†Martha replied. Ashley walked off with Alison.

“I forgot to tell you but Dad asked us to dinner tonight,†Jack said.

“Oh, okay,†said Martha.

“You don’t seem to enthusiastic,†Jack said.

“It’s just that I had other plans for tonight.†said Martha. “But we can always do that another night,â€

“Yeah, okay,†Jack said. He placed a kiss on Martha’s lips.

“Ashley! Alison! Come over here,†Jack called out.

“Daddy,†Alice called, toddling over.

“Come here, baby,†Jack said. “Can I have a kiss?â€

Alison shook her head.

“Please,†Jack insisted.

“No,†Alison smiled.

Jack said put his hands over his face so Alison would think he was crying. Alison moved his hands and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you, baby†Jack said. Then he turned to Ashley. “Can I have a kiss from you, princess?â€

Ashley kissed his cheek without hesitation. Martha smiled.

“Jack, hurry up!†Martha said. “We’re going to be late for dinner,â€

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,†Martha said. She opened the door.

“Evan! What are you doing here?!â€

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was great

I like this

Ashley and Alison are soo cute I'm stealing them :P

But

You just had to leave it there! :(

Update soon

xxxx

Becky stop stealing all the little kids you already stole Olivia from me.

Well that was awesome except for Evan turing up.

Ashley and Alison are so cute reminds me of Hating Alison Ashley which reminds me that I have to learn my lines.

That was aweome, update soon, and make Jacky save Martha from Evan.

Thank you for the comments. here's the next chapter...

Chapter 2

“Hi Martha, long time no see,” Evan said.

“Get lost, Evan,” Martha muttered.

“You look gorgeous, babe,” Evan said reaching out to stroke her cheek.

“Don’t touch me!” Martha hit his hand away.

“Come on Martha, you’re no fun,” Evan said.

“Just go away!” Martha shouted.

“Who’s at the door, Martha?” Jack asked.

“Just that stupid delivery boy,” Martha lied. She turned back to Evan.

“Get out of here,” she glared at him.

“Fine. Have it your way, but I’ll be back, babe,” Evan said. He blew her a kiss and walked away.

Martha shut the door and sighed.

“You look really worried,” Jack said to Martha while he took off his shirt and got into bed. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Martha lied.

“Well it has to be some thing or you’d be giving me a kiss right now,” Jack said, cheekily. Martha leaned over and kissed him.

“Much better but I can tell you’re still worried.” Jack said.

“Jack, it’s nothing just forget about it,” Martha said, snuggling up to him. After Jack fell asleep Martha sat up in bed and started to cry.

“Right, I’m leaving for work,” Jack said finishing his tea. He kissed Martha and then planted little kisses on both Ashley and Alison’s head.

“Bye-bye, Daddy,” Alison said, blowing him a kiss. Ashley just gave him one on the cheek. Martha cleaned up the breakfast after.

“Come on, Ashley I have to drop you at Playschool,” Martha said, turning off the TV. She picked up her bag and put it in the car. Alison walked out and waited for her mother to put her in the seat.

“Now, don’t try to come out of that seat,” Martha warned Alison, as she put on the seatbelt.

“Okay, mummy,” said Alison. Martha kissed her forehead.

Martha had just collected Ashley from Playschool and was heading towards ‘Noah’s’. She walked in the door with Alison in the pushchair and Ashley holding on to the side-bar when she saw Evan. She didn’t just see Evan, she saw him talking to Jack.

Archived