It All Went Wrong

Guest ~Angel~

Chapter 7

“Martha, open up!” Jack said knocking on the door. Martha opened the door, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Listen Martha, I’m really sorry that I shouted at you like that,” Jack said.

“You had every right to,” Martha said.

“But, I think I need some time to think about what’s happened,” Jack said. “I think we should take time alone.”

“I’ll just pack my bags and go,” Martha said.

“No, no, no.” Jack said. “I want you to keep the house.”

He smiled at her.

“But that’s unfair to you,” Martha said.

“It’s ok, I know where I’m going to stay,” Jack said. He opened his arms for a hug and Martha gave in. She then kissed him on the cheek before closing the door.

“I’m going to tell my daddy you smacked me!” Ashley said. “And then my daddy’s going to arrest you.”

She started screaming and kicking the walls of the shed.

“Stop, I’m getting a headache!” Evan said but Ashley did it even more.

“Okay, okay. I’ll bring you home!” Evan said. He put them in his taxi and put on his sunglasses and cap and then drove off with the girls in the back.

“Ashley! Alison!” Martha said when she opened the door after hearing a lot of knocking. She kissed them both.

“Look at the state of you two,” Martha said. “Come on, I’ll change your clothes and make you some lunch,” Martha said. After the girls had gone upstairs Martha took out her phone.

“Hello, Jack. You’ll never guess what? Ashley and Alison are back!”

Jack was working.

“I’ve got one last thing for you to do before you go home,” McGrath said. Jack walked up to him.

“We’ve got a case of noise disturbance,” McGrath said. “You’ll love where it is.”

Jack sighed as he looked down at his own address.

Jack used his own keys to get into the house.

“Jack what are you doing here?” Martha said, it was clear she was drunk.

“Wait a minute, Martha,” Jack said.

“Everybody! Party’s over!!!!!!!” Jack yelled turning off the music. “Out now!”

After every single guest had left Jack went over to Martha.

“Martha, where are the kids?” Jack asked.

“Oh… um… I think they’re at Sally’s,” Martha giggled.

“Right, it’s time you went to bed,” Jack said, pulling Martha off the sofa and bringing her upstairs.

Martha came out of the bathroom. Her robe was open and Jack could see her Bra and underwear behind it.

“I love you Jack. I really love you,” Martha said, still drunk. She started kissing Jack who was sitting on the bed. He didn’t stop. He wanted this just as much as she did. They both fell on the bed. Jack got completely lost in what was happening. He felt Martha undoing the buttons of his shirt but he still didn’t stop.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

confuzzlement. Wasnt Jack in hospital? And now he is at work, the girls are back, and Martha is having a party?? Talk about random :P Im glad the girls are back though. Great chapter

More please

I'm so sorry i didn't get to post the chapter yesterday. I forgot because I went shopping. my bad... lol. Here you go!

Chapter 8

“I can’t believe that just happened,” Martha muttered staring at the ceiling, clutching onto her sheets that were keeping here covered. She was very far away from Jack and wasn’t going to take the risk to get closer.

“Well it shouldn’t have!” Jacks aid. “What were you thinking?”

Martha gasped.

“We’re separated! Did you just have to do that?” Jack said.

“You weren’t drunk! You could have stopped me but you didn’t, so it’s just as much of your fault as it is mine!” Martha said.

“Sorry,” Jack said. Martha closed her eyes and sighed. Jack took that chance to get out of bed and get dressed quickly.

“Jack, where are you going?” Martha asked.

“I’m going home. This should never have happened,” Jack said.

“But we’re married, so it’s ok,” Martha said.

“It’s not,” Jack said.

“I love you,” Martha said, just as Jack opened the door. Jack turned around.

“I love you too,” he said quietly, looking into her eyes that were shining with tears.

Jack walked into ‘Noah’s’ and saw Evan.

“Hey. I haven’t seen you in a while,” Jack said.

“Oh, hi,” Evan said, trying not to glare. He didn’t want to talk to Jack but he had to if he wanted to keep his cover. Martha came in and saw Evan with Jack.

After, Evan left. Martha ran up to Jack and pulled him into a corner where no-one was.

“What were you talking to him for?” Martha gave out to Jack,

“Can’t I socialize,” Jack said.

“Not with the man that kidnapped our children.” Martha said. “That Evan he’s the guy I had a fling with… ages ago.”

“Great,” Jack sighed. “And I let him get away with it.”

“I want to a-ask you something,” Martha stammered.

“Go on,” Jack said.

“Do you think you’d ever forgive me for hiding such a big secret from you?” Martha said. “Great, here I go again,”

She wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. Jack looked down at her and couldn’t help it.

“Yes, because I’ve already forgiven you,” Jack said, leaning into kiss her. Martha hugged him after it.

“So, can I move back in,” Jack said.

“What do you think?” Martha smiled.

“Daddy!” Alison said running over to him. “I LOBE you,”

“I LOBE you too,” Jack laughed, he gave her a kiss.

“Are you here forever?” Ashley asked, reaching up to get lifted.

“Yes,” Jack said, lifting her up.

“Girls it’s time for bed,” Martha said.

“You sit down, I’ll put them in bed and then I’ll come down again,” Jack said. After they had gone Martha ran into the toilet and took out a pregnancy test.

Jack was sitting in front of the TV waiting for Martha.

“Jack, I’m pregnant,” Martha said.

Archived