Quest of My Heart (by HeavenForbid) - comments

beckyboo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha hasn't been given a chance though! :( She's barely been written about. Why are you guys all turning against her?! Traitors. :ph34r:

We all know Jack's an idiot and Becky's evil, but we haven't actually really seen anything of Martha, so give the poor girl a chance! :P

Edited by -Jade-

Martha hasn't been given a chance though! :( She's barely been written about. Why are you guys all turning against her?! Traitors. :ph34r:

We all know Jack's an idiot and Becky's evil, but we haven't actually really seen anything of Martha, so give the poor girl a chance! :P

Ohhh trust me Jade Beckys not the Evil one :P

I just read it all, and it's all fab.

I don't like how Martha and Jack don't like each other :( It makes me sad, they are meant to be. There is no-one else for them, so I was happy when Jack left Becky. Pa-ha! In her face. That showed her.

So here I was all happy and then OUCH! Chapter 6, stupid Martha. Just as things seemed to be looking up Martha has to go and stuff things up. She can be a real bitch sometimes. An explanation? How can you explain lying naked next to someone? Oh that last chapter was just disasterous. :(

Shame it's nearly over. Just as I started is aswell! Anyway as you said we can choose about Jack and Martha. I just thought I'd say; THEY NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. Jack and Martha that is. Hope I made that clear :wink::P

Update soon, can't wait to read more.

Edited by >>Emma<<

Shame it's nearly over. Just as I started is aswell! Anyway as you said we can choose about Jack and Martha. I just thought I'd say; THEY NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. Jack and Martha that is. Hope I made that clear :wink::P

Update soon, can't wait to read more.

Thanks for the comment Emma

Just to clear something up....

I didnt mean that you can chose.

Everyone was saying that Martha and Jack should be together

What I meant was should they really even thought Martha was cheating on him

Hope I havent confused you too much :lol:

Well everyone will have to see how he ends up with

Could be Martha, Could be Becky :D

Edited by laineyloo