Carry ON Flathead

Guest victim-ofthenight

" Summer bay High school hasnt been the same since Donald " Flat Head Fisher" hung up his principal's hat,but todays generation of student shouldn't breathe easy-because he's on his way back! Actor Norman Coburn who played Fisher for 15 years before quitting in 2003 ,Has agreed to reprise his legendary role later this year. He previously made return apperances in late 2003,2004 and again in 2005.The news comes just as it's been announced that home and away is set to lose another star Chris Hemsworth who plays Kim Hyde, Is departing the soap to pursue a career in hollywood, Kima rrived in the bay in 2004,and recently married Dr rachel Armstong

Thats what I heard too, but so far the reason for him returning doesn't sound plausible (Helping Brad out at Summer bay high), so maybe he is staying for a bit longer than we anticipated. I hope so anyway, but its doubtful....... :(

That makes it sound permanent which I doubt it is.

The actual article says "Actor Norman Coburn, who played Fisher for 15 years before quitting in 2003, has agreed to reprise his legendary role for an extended stint later this year." Victim-ofthenight has missed the 'extended stint' bit out.

That makes it sound permanent which I doubt it is.

The actual article says "Actor Norman Coburn, who played Fisher for 15 years before quitting in 2003, has agreed to reprise his legendary role for an extended stint later this year." Victim-ofthenight has missed the 'extended stint' bit out.

Sorry i didnt realise Id missed anything

Not sure why but think that ahs something to do with King's murderer being revealed, it would be good to have her back same time as Don

I doubt she'll actually end up dying though as Emily always says she loves living in Yorkshire but Emmerdale do like to shock people!

Archived