Carry ON Flathead

Guest victim-ofthenight

OOOO!! Could be very interesting indeed....If he does come to town..he may be hiding something. wow im suprised the writers have been able to come up with a storyline that isn't cliche (E.g. "Never be able to walk again" or "spiralling out of control"). Glad the writers got some interesting story going.

Jess - HOMEANDAWAY01

Inside Soap also reveals this week that Emily Symon's character might be murdered in a huge story on Emmerdale. Wouldnt it be great if Louise did die and Emily came back to the Bay!

Maz and Don back at the same time? How cool would that be :lol: Though I think everything between them was wrapped up pretty permenantly in the 2001 London episodes.

To be honest I'm more looking forward to some Donald/Morag interaction. I hope their old "friendship" (and I use the term losely) is picked up again as it used to be. Maybe they could even slip into old habits and have another affair :huh:

Not sure how I feel about him returning to help Brad out. Fisher is way too old now (no offence to the actor) to be a principal even in a "helpy-out" way. I think he would suit the role of stuffy school librarian a lot more.

Inside Soap also reveals this week that Emily Symon's character might be murdered in a huge story on Emmerdale. Wouldnt it be great if Louise did die and Emily came back to the Bay!

Maz and Don back at the same time? How cool would that be :lol: Though I think everything between them was wrapped up pretty permenantly in the 2001 London episodes.

To be honest I'm more looking forward to some Donald/Morag interaction. I hope their old "friendship" (and I use the term losely) is picked up again as it used to be. Maybe they could even slip into old habits and have another affair :huh:

Not sure how I feel about him returning to help Brad out. Fisher is way too old now (no offence to the actor) to be a principal even in a "helpy-out" way. I think he would suit the role of stuffy school librarian a lot more.

That's if they bring Morag back!! What about a love triangle between Morag, Don and Marilyn!

Just a 'Hello Donald' in that subtexty voice from Morag would be enough for me :D

Oh totally! :D I love the way she can just say "Hello" to someone and make it obvious how much she doesn't want them there. She used to do it with Ailsa all the time. Every time she said her name it was dripping with disdain.

I wonder if he and June are still together?

Nope she left him and moved to Ramsay Street! :lol:

I’m really looking forward to Flatheads return. :D I don’t think its unrealistic he would want to straighten out his pride and joy, Summer Bay High School - if thats what its going to be about. I don’t think its going to be as a transfer thing is it? I don’t know; look forward to seeing how it pans out! I’ll be just happy to see him around the Bay again – I hope they give him more to do than just the school thing though. - I'd be sooo happy to see Maz and him back in the show together!

I really hope Morag and Don have some good scenes too...maybe even talk about there daughter and that along with Morag's soul searching leads to something?!?? We still haven’t seen Morag properly since Martha went insane at her (bar the court case - but that was just work) - so I hope she is returning!

Archived