Opposites Attract

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can't believe Ric's acting this way" Martha exclaimed, sitting at the table. Alf sighed "It's natural, he wants to protect Sally"

"But he's going the completely the wrong way to do that!"

"What she sees in that tom boy I don't know" Colleen shrieked, Martha stared puzzled at her "You mean bad boy?"

"I know what I'm talking about, I wasn't born yesterday".

"Where's Rocco?" Alf asked, trying to change the subject.

"He's in his room" Martha said

"This is all his fault" Jack said bluntly, staring coldly at Martha.

"And why's that?" she snapped at him.

"Well if he'd never came here, Johnny would of never met Sally and Sally wouldn't be in this mess".

Martha rolled her eyes and glared at him "Your just jealous"

"Of what?"

"Me, the fact I moved on over your sorry arse"

"You selfish little cow, you think everything revolves around you, you're nothing. The only reason you act out is because your nothing…"

"Stop it" Alf shouted "This is not helping" Martha wiped a tear out of her eye's, glaring at Jack she ran up the stairs.

Ric threw a stone into the water, keeping his back to the approaching person.

"Ric"

Matilda's voice distracted him and he chucked the stone towards Belle and Drew, who glared for a second before returning to their senseless public display of affection… or lust.

"Ric, I know you're mad"

"You don't say"

"And you have every right to be, what Sally is doing is wrong, but you're doing the wrong thing. Johnny can't be trusted and by leaving you'll be letting him win"

Ric chucked a stone again, watching as it sail though the air and splash into the water.

Suddenly a idea formed in his mind.

"Do you know Johnny's car?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm going to play mechanic operation"

"How're you feeling" Johnny asked as she woke from her sleep. "Sore" he laughed "I brought you something".

"Does it taste good?"

"Probably not" he said handing over a copy of 'War on earth' "I know you like history and you'll be awhile longer in here, so…"

Sally smiled gratefully as she placed the book on the table next to her.

"Thank you, that is so sweet and much better than roses" he smirked "So you won't want these" he said playfully producing a bunch of roses from behind his back.

"Well, since you brought them already…" Johnny cut her off with a kiss.

Archived