Opposites Attract

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally managed to catch up with the all the updates since i haven't been on here all week. I can't believe Flynn helped Sally and told her that Johnny loves her, that was really sweet. Looks like if Johnny wants to be with Sally he is going to have to move away from the gang. Look forward to reading the next update.

The door flung open and a guy walked in, he dumped a plate of food on the table, glared at Sally and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Sally ignored her rumbling stomach, waiting in the dark as she heard the noise die down she counted slowly to 500 before attempting to lift the bed onto its side.

It was heavy and it took all of her super woman strength to lift the bed onto it side so it stood upright.

She sighed and wiped away the sweat from her forehead. Taking in a deep breath she dragged it across the room to the window.

She breathed in and wished she had some water to cool her down. She let herself fall against the bed to the floor.

“Sal hurry you have to go now”

She turned as she heard Flynn’s voice over her. She counted to 10 and pulled her self up the bed, banging at the window she managed to force it open.

She crawled onto the window ledge, doing a double take as she looked down at the ground below. She felt herself trembled against the building. She had to do this, for her, for Johnny, for her family.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and remember one of the rhymes she heard in the school playground before the kids jumped.

“On marky, get your car keys and JUMP!”

It wasn’t so much a jump as a free fall to the ground.

Picking herself back together, Sally dusked herself off. She tried to remember what way Flynn said to go.

Run! Left! Run!, she could do that.

Running down the road she didn’t stop or looked back for everything. She ignored the whispers of the trees and carefully glaze of the moon that shone on her back illuminating her back as she ran down the road.

Johnny hit the steering wheel hard with his fist as he drove down the road. He couldn’t be in love with her, this was just his plan to force Rocco back into the gang. How could he of let it get this far?. How could he care about her?.

He grabbed his cellphone off the passenger seat and tried to ring her again. No answer, his heart sank. Maybe she really had left him. Suddenly a speck of silver caught his eye, slowing down he pulled over to the left and then stopped completely. Getting out he ran down the embankment.

It was Sally’s totalled car. What could of happened? There was no sign of her in the car.

"She's an outsider, Johnny. A filthy little..."

Sam’s words rang in his ears, he was going to find Sally and then killed Sam.

“Sam, we have a problem”

“What is it” Sam snapped into the phone as some chick slowly kissed his body.

“We’ve sort of lost, Sally”

“What!”

Sam shoved the surprised woman off him and pulled on his clothes before glaring at her and walking into the hall of the hotel.

“What do you mean you’ve lost her”

“She’s gone, escaped”

“Well find her and… kill her”.

Sam shoved his phone back into his pocket, the stupid little b!tch had ruined his night. The chick opened the door and looked nervously at him.

“Go! scram!”

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys! Here is the next update:

"Where is she?"

Johnny slams open the door, glaring at Sam angrily.

"If she's harmed in any way, I swear, I will kill you."

Sam slowly backs away in fear, until his back is against the wall.

"Now... now Johnny look..."

"Where is she, Sam? This isn't a game."

"I don't know. She escaped."

"You had no right lying a finger on her!"

"She's an outsider, Johnny."

"Unfortunately for you, she's also the woman I love."

Johnny kicks against the wall, a look of pure disgust on his face.

"Just... get away from here. I'm done."

Sam grabs Johnny's collar, looking him in the eyes.

"Done?"

"With you, with the gang. With my old life. I quit."

He pushes Sam away from him and turns his back. Sam looks at Johnny in awe.

"You can't just quit! You signed an oath in blood. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

Johnny looks over his shoulder, a mixture of sadness and anger portrayed on his gorgeous face.

"It did."

He walks out and closes the door behind him.

Closing the door, not only on a gang member, but also on his previous life.

"Just another few steps, Sally, come on. I can do this."

She looks at the endless road, her throat burning and her legs paining.

"Flynn... I can't..."

She falls down in a miserable heap, closing her eyes to shut out the pain in her body.

"Sally! Can you hear me? Thank goodness I found you, oh, Sal..."

Sally doesn't even open her eyes.

"I can't walk anymore..."

Johnny fights against the tears forming in his eyes at the sight of Sally, tired and hurt.

"You don't need to, Sal. I'll carry you. Literally and figuratively. Just so you know."

She smiles, reaching out to touch his face.

"Johnny... I love you."

This time he can't stop the tears pouring over his cheeks as he lifts her up in his arms and softly kisses the top of her head.

"I love you too, Sally Fletcher. No matter how hard I tried to hate you, I just couldn't."

She finally opens her eyes and looks at him.

"You're really here?"

"Yes."

"You know there aren't going to be many people who are happy for us."

"I know. But I don't care about them. As long as we're happy... and together. What else do we need?"

Putting her arms around his neck and resting her head against his chest, Sally finally gives in to the inviting darkness, knowing for sure that she is safe in the arms of the one person in Summer Bay who loves her more than he loves himself.

Looking carefully at the frail, unconsious woman in his arms, Johnny makes his way to the hospital, holding her against his heart all the way.

Archived