Opposites Attract

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is

Sally paced her room slowly thinking about tonight.

Frowning she placed the picture of her and Flynn in her drawer, she sighed and took it back out. She shook her head and replaced it in the draw. She bit her lip and reached to take it back out but stopped at the last minute.

She turned to face the door, really she shouldn't do this.

For lots of reasons.

Rocco for one thing, and the fact Johnny is a gang leader, and trouble.

But that didn't remove the fact that he was sexy, charming and cunning.

She marched over to the door and opened it, taking a deep breath she head down to the lounge.

She paused slightly at the stairs, listening to the sound of Ric and Cassie laughing and chatting downstairs, Rocco and Martha deep in a serious conversation. Rocco and Martha had been spending a lot of time together lately Sally pondered as she glazed down.

She sighed, she was trying to make excuses not to do it.

Which she had to, She couldn't have…. , do it with Johnny with everyone in the house.

Though if Johnny came though the window again and they were quiet……

No!

She walked down the stairs.

"Hey everyone"

"Hi Sal"

"I was wondering if I could have the house to myself" she said in "I'm asking but you can't refuse" tone.

Martha nodded and share a quick glance with Rocco.

"Sure, I have.. work"

Rocco shrugged "I was about to head to the beach anyway" he said, following Martha out the house.

"Well me and Cassie could go see a movie…" Ric started.

"Great have fun, cya be careful" Sal hushed them out the house.

Ric and Cassie shared a puzzled glance.

"Maybe it's a guy" Cassie said.

"Probably Braddy boy"

"Probably not that I blame her"

"Cass!"

"What he is hot for a teacher"

"Whatever, I'm driving".

Sally paced the lounge floor.

She glance in the mirror, she sighed and raced up to the bathroom to put on some more makeup. She looked over at the lipstick, giving in she choose a glossily pink and dazzled her lips with it. She smiled into the mirror before heading to her room.

She stood in front of her wardrobe, flicking absent-mindedly though her clothes, she pulled herself away as she phone began to ring.

"Hello, Miss Fletcher"

"Hi Sal" It was Brad.

"Hey Brad, what's up" she cringed at her use of teen lingo.

"Nothing, I just want to make sure you're okay, you seem a bit, um, at school today"

"I fine"

"Oh good well bye"

"Bye"

She gave the phone a confused look before chucking it on the bed.

Flicking though the clothes again she choose a black dress. She quickly removed her olds clothes and slipped into it. She looked into the mirror and did a few poses for it, she didn't look to bad if she did say so herself.

"You look nice"

She turned in shock to face Johnny.

"Your early"

"Isn't it better to early than late on the first date" He replied.

"Well, I guess I haven't start dinner yet" Sally made a half effort to point in the vague area of the kitchen.

Johnny smiled and walked over of to her, kissing her lightly on the cheek he gazed into her eyes.

"I was think we could start with desert".

I have just caught up with the last two updates since i haven't been on here for a few days. I can't believe Johnny is using Sally to get to Rocco. Or is he just saying that to his gang friends to cover up the fact that he really likes her? I hope the next update is up soon.

Archived