Things the characters will never say

Guest Bloom

"So much drama goes on this town, every week! Ever find it wierd how something always has to happen, nobody in Summer Bay can get a bit of peace?"

I just find it funny that none of them have said that :lol: Especially Sally!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- "I need to use the toilet."

- "I'd love to sit here and watch TV but all the camera men behind it are driving me mad!"

- "ooh..look at Bec and Mia on the cover of that magazine"

- "I better lock my door as we get a lot of homicidal maniacs passing through."

- "Why the bloddy hell do we have to keep pretending it's summer around here when it's freezing?"

:wink: I reckon they should have just set Summer Bay further up North as it’s constantly too hot throughout all seasons, and that’s how it’s portrayed.

- "ooh..look at Bec and Mia on the cover of that magazine"

Nobody would say that in real life either, unless they are seriously lacking in taste and/or a life!

In Summer Bay House, when having a secret conversation:

"Shhh be quiet, because we have the loudest stairs in the world and I can hear someone coming."

^^ The speed that people supposedly run up those stairs at always makes me laugh. Maybe it's believable when Sally or one of the kids do it, but a few weeks ago, Alf ran went off camera and supposedly ran upstairs, and it sounded like he made it in about 2 seconds :lol:.

Archived