MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys has anyone actually asked Todd if he has got a real fan based facebook account who's friends with his personal one,cos it does seem quite geniune.

He does. Back before he was a regular I found him on FB. He wasn't famous or anything then, but I had liked his early guest appearances so when I heard he was being signed on as a regular I looked him up and sent him a message congratulating him. He replied back to me and we kept up contact occassionally for a couple of months. Once his scenes went on air I didn't really hear from him anymore. I guess he had less time and also, understandably, he didn't want to be making pals with random fans on the internet.

so even though it says I am Todd, Not a fansite if you email me and ask if i'm Todd i will delete you and you will not be allowed on my facebook again, Also i will not date anyone on here and i don't want crazy stalkers on here! it's a fake fan based account?

so even though it says I am Todd, Not a fansite if you email me and ask if i'm Todd i will delete you and you will not be allowed on my facebook again, Also i will not date anyone on here and i don't want crazy stalkers on here! it's a fake fan based account?

yes hes fake but will say that he has the other account as his private

me and another fan have been tryin to bust him and expose him but its difficult coz he gets out of everything

me and another fan have been tryin to bust him and expose him but its difficult coz he gets out of everything

That's interesting. How did you find out it was a fake?

That's interesting. How did you find out it was a fake?

well to start it off

he has been talking with other fake myspaces for Tessa, Rebecca and Jordan - I know these are fakes coz on Jordans status the other day it sed um new to facebook which the real one isnt

secondly he sed i will ask to the other cast to see if we are shooting tomorrow (this was the fake) when he shud no coz they get scripts months earlier

so i just put two and two together :)

in regards to getting the script months earlier, this isn't true. well, at least, the schedules are usually released on the Friday of the week before - at least for Palm Beach.

Regardless of there being a fake Todd, there [is] a Todd on facebook who is not fake. There is also a Todd on myspace who is not fake :) and the myspace is a public account, which he [himself] has advertised as the best way for fans to contact him :)

in regards to getting the script months earlier, this isn't true. well, at least, the schedules are usually released on the Friday of the week before - at least for Palm Beach.

Regardless of there being a fake Todd, there [is] a Todd on facebook who is not fake. There is also a Todd on myspace who is not fake :) and the myspace is a public account, which he [himself] has advertised as the best way for fans to contact him :)

oh really well i dont no much bout that then lol

thanks for clearing it up Symphony