A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

hey thanks for the comments, heres the next part.

Part 55

Belle was running for her life though a dark forest, she could hear and see things, dark shadows at her side, loud whispers, chants of death. Running she found a large clearing, there she could a river, a dark red river, she tried to scream, it was a river of blood, Irene’s dead body was in the middle, suddenly Irene’s arm stretched out and tried to pull Belle in…………

Fletcher house-Belle/Ric room

“Hey” Belle woke up in a sweat in Ric’s arms, “Hey, are you okay” he whispered to her, she shook her head. “Bad dream?” he asked, she nodded and curled up in his arms, not daring to close her eyes.

Fletcher house- Kitchen.

Cassie hummed as she worked around the kitchen, she smiled as Rocco walked into the kitchen, “Hey” she said, “Cheer up, we’ll find them, I promise” she said, Rocco nodded sadly before taking a seat and pouring him self some breakfast. “Oh come on champ” Cass said “Stop looking so gloom” she rubbed his shoulders trying to comfort him, she notice a tear rolled down his cheek.

Brad walked into the kitchen, Cassie was rubbing Rocco’s back “Hey” he said, “Thanks for the help Cass” he said gratefully, with worrying about Sally he was finding it hard to keep everything under control. Cassie smiled at his compliments, “Thanks Brad” she said.

There was a knock then Josh stuck his head in “Can I come in”, Brad stared at him but Cassie raced over “Thank god you’re here” she said wrapping her arms around him, he looked down at her in concern “Why, something wrong?” he asked, “No, just nice to have you here” she replied, cuddling into him, Josh smiled Cassie deserved so much better than him.

Belle wiped a tear away as she entered the lounge, looking at Rocco she felt a new wave of irrational anger, it wasn’t his fault, but yet it was, walking over to him, she slapped him hard across the face. “This is all your fault, if you’ve never came to Summer Bay, none of this would ever of happened, Irene would still be alive and Sally and Nicky wouldn’t be kidnapped” she yelled at him, whacking him again before being pulled off him by Brad.

Rocco stood still for a minute before taking off to his room, Cassie looked at Belle in shock, “How could you” she yelled, how could Belle of done that to Rocco?. “Well, she is right” Ric said, Cassie fumed, how could Ric defended Belle at this time, Josh stroked her arms, “I think Rocco may need someone now” he said, she nodded and walked calmly out of the room. Josh glared at Belle and Ric before leaving.

Cassie paused at the door to Rocco’s room, she almost cried at the sight, Rocco had curled himself into a tight ball and was sobbing to himself. Walking over she sat next to him “She right” he cried “Its all my fault”, Cassie shook her head firmly, “No its not Rocco, look at me, Its not your fault, you can’t blame yourself”.

Fletcher house later-

Roxanne let herself in, sneaking into the kitchen she saw Rocco sitting by himself, now to put her plan into action, no one could stop her now.

Northern District Hospital

Rachel smiled at Beth “She and the twins are clear to go home now, just keep an close eye and remember to bring them back in for their shots and check ups” she said, Beth smiled back “Thank you Rachel, you’ve been a great help”, as Rachel walked off Beth opened her bag and carefully pulled out a container.. .

Lucas grinned with Matilda as Jack and Robbie were handed back, “Aren’t they so cute” Lucas said in baby talk “Yes you are”, Matilda smiled, maybe this could work out. Lucas reached over to stroke Matilda’s face “What’s wrong” he asked, Matilda forced a smile “I’m just worried about mum, she just doesn’t seem…” she struggled for words, Lucas wrapped in his arm around her “I’m sure everything’s fine”.

Beth wavered as she walked into the ladies toilets, she head was spinning at a hundred rounds per second, leaning over the toilet, she emptied her inside into the bowl.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres the next bit, so if its bad but Im trying to get to the conclusion of this exciting storyline so I can start the next two :)

Part 56

Fletcher House- Rocco’s room

Roxanne smiled as Rocco lay in her arms, convincing him she was on his side wasn’t that hard, all she had to do was play the innocent bystander trying to start a new. She grinned as she took the will out of her pocket, with $250, 000 she really could start a new.

Rocco smiled as he drifted off to sleep, it was the first time in ages he felt good, with Sally and Nicky gone, possible dead because of him, he held back a tear, he’d never forgive himself if something happened to them. As Roxanne pulled him closer, he was glad he had someone.

Some cold, damp room.

“Shouldn’t some one of, I don’t know, come by now” Nicky asked, Sally nodded weakly, if she didn’t know better, she’d say they had been abandoned, there no food, and hardly any water. She tried to remember what happened, but it was all blank to her.

Nicky moved around to get a better look around the room, it was small, metal, probably tin foil, it was old and creaky, maybe if they tried they could break out, she rammed it, but only succeed in hurting her arm. She tried not to break down, but she really didn’t like it here.

Fletcher house- Rocco’s room

Rocco is packing a box, Cassie walks in ‘Hey Rocco, what you doing?” she asked, looking puzzled at the box, Rocco smiled “Mum’s offered me a place at her house, she’s really sorry about everything and is going to help with the search for Sally and Nicky” Cassie smiled cautiously.

“Don’t you think your rushing it?” she asked, “besides Sally will be hurt when she gets back and your gone” Rocco stopped packing, think something over, suddenly Roxanne appeared at the door, smiling at Cassie, she call out to Rocco if he was ready, which seemed to stop all trains of thought as he nodded and left.

Cassie frowned as Rocco left, something there was right, she knew it.

Hunter-Holden house.

“Why would anyone do this” Matilda asked in despair, Beth walked over to her daughter, “Calm down Mattie, your stress your self out”, Matilda nodded ‘It doesn’t make sense mum” she said.

“Everything okay in there?” Lucas asked Tony, Tony frowned “Son, there something you should know”, he said looking at his youngest son, Tony swallowed and told his son about Sally and Nicky.

Police station

“They name one after me” Jack said, he was still annoyed at not being able to get there for the birth, he smiled as Beth gave him the information on what happened. His smiled quickly turned to a deep frown as he Beth asked if the found any new evidence in the Fletcher Tanner Case.

“No, I'm afraid not” he said sadly, he could hear Beth’s disappointment, “Well, its only been what two days, right” Beth said, “Yeah, still plenty of time” Jack tried to comfort her, but the mere fact there had been no phone call worried him to no end.

Roxanne house-

Josh rummaged though Roxanne’s draws; he had found evidence as to why she would of kidnapped Sally, not so much Nicky, now all he need was a clue as to where they were. Using a pocketknife and a paper clip he carefully opened a filing cabinet, smiling he picked up a large key with a address on it, the address was out in the country, this had to be it.

Roxanne opened the door and help Rocco bring his boxes in, everything was going to plan, her smiled disappear as she noticed one of her draws was half opened, she quickly raced to draw where she keep the will, it was missing, looking in the cabinet she saw the key was missing too.

“Is everything okay mum?” Rocco asked, Roxanne had been acting strange, Roxanne smiled at him “Of course Roc, I’m just going to go out to get something to eat to make up for all those year that I left you” she said, Rocco nodded, something wasn’t right he knew, picking up the phone he called Cassie.

Part 57.

Summer Bay Park-Night

Roxanne glared at him “Where is it” she screeched, he shrugged “I have no idea what your on about”, Roxanne glared harder. “The key for you know what”, he smirked. Smiling he nodded “I wondered how long it would take him”, Roxanne walked up to him “Who, what’s going on” she demanded, he just smiled at her.

“I’m sorry but I have a date” chuckling he turned and smiled evilly at her “See you in hell”, Roxanne felt a sharp pain, then nothing.

The metal shed Sally and Nicky are held in.

Josh pulled up outside the metal shed, picking up his phone he dial the police before making his way to the shed, grabbing the keys out of his pocket, he unlocked the lock.

Sally tried to scream, but the rag in her mouth was stopping her, Nicky bang her feet against the wall. The door opened and Josh walked in, looking straight at them, he hurried over, “Are you guys okay?” he asked.

Josh tugged gently at the rag, trying to untie it, Sally twisted and turned, “Hold on, your safe now” he said trying to comfort the two scared woman, there was noise behind him, then a sharp blow to his head as he hit the ground.

Fletcher House

Alf raced into the kitchen, “They been found’ he cried out in delight, Rocco and Brad turned in shock “What?” Brad said, Alf’s smile grew large “Sally and Nicky”, Rocco jumped out of his seat, “Really” he asked, thank god. Cassie walked in, “Is there good news?” she asked.

Rocco hugged Cassie tightly, Brad and Alf just stood there grinning, “No way, they’ve been found” she said, jumping for joy, Alf nodded “The police got a phone call when I was there”, Rocco finally let go of Cassie “This is great” he said.

Summer Bay Beach

“Have you heard” Ric said running to catch up to Matilda and Lucas, Matilda looked at him puzzled “No, what?” she asked, Ric grinned at her “They’ve found Sally and Nicky” he said. Lucas and Matilda stood there taking it in, “That great” Lucas yelled “Oh thank god” Matilda cried.

Hunter-Holden house

Tony bounced little Jack and Robbie on his knee, “You’re a natural with kids” Beth commented, Tony smiled “Thanks” he said, making funny faces at the kids, “You are two” he said to a distracted Beth, Beth forced a smile Tony glazed over at her in concern “Are you okay, you seem a tad, different?”

Beth clasped her hands together, “Yes, I’m just tired from all these late nights, you know with the babies and everything”, Tony smiled and touched her hand “You know I'm here for you right” he said kindly, Beth smiled and nodded “Yes Tony” she answered, “I just need to visit the little ladies room”.

Tony watched Beth’s retreating back, he was worried about her, she seemed different, less Beth like. He smiled sadly at the two little babies in his lap, gently picking them up, he walked into the kitchen to get some food for them. Little Jack started to cry which started off Robbie. “Shhhh, come on little babies, don’t cry” Tony shushed at them, rocking gently.

Beth stood in front of the mirror, she ran a hand though her hair before opening the draws and taking out a box of aspirin, taking a handful she swallowed them before splashing her face with cool water.

Metal shed

Jack walked around the site, which was abandoned save for Joshua Pollards car, fresh tyre tracks led into and out of the wooded section and Constable Fitzgerald have found first blood as well as signs of struggles. Jack sighed and leaned against his car, they have been to late.

Here the next bit :)

Part 58

An unknown room

Josh blink as he regained conscious, trying to move his arms, he realised his arms where tied to the wall. “Are you okay” Sally’s soft voice asked him, he nodded before moaning at the pain, slowly lifting his head he looked around, it was a big room, no windows and only one door.

Nicky sighed, so much for being found, glaring at Josh she angrily “Why didn’t you, I don’t know call the cops maybe?”, Josh cringed at her loud scream “I did” he reply. Sally shot her a look, taking a deep breath in “Sorry, its just, I’m sore, hungry, thirsty” this was horrible.

A figure entered the room, he walked over to Nicky “Eat” he said shoving a piece of fish in her mouth, “Eat!” he yelled< Nicky gulped down the food, “Drink” he said, pouring much need water into her mouth, some of it filling over and down her shirt. He grinned at her evilly “You are a pretty thing aren’t you” he stole a kiss, smiling at her disgust.

He walked over to Sally, stroking the trembling woman’s hair gently, he smiled at her discomfort “Eat” he said roughly shoving a sausage in her mouth, Sally chewed it under his unblinking glazed, he raised the cup to her mouth. “Ready” he asked as he tipped its contents into her mouth, he smiled as Sally tried to swallow it.

Once finished with Sally he turned to leave, Sally looked over to Josh, “Wait, what about him”. The man smiled, a chill ran though her back “Thank you, I almost forgot” he replied, walking over to Josh, he punch him in the stomach. Josh spat on his boots, the man laughed “Your not the only who can do that” he chuckled, lifting Josh’s face up he spat in his face, before walking out humming.

The Metal shed.

Constable Fitzgerald ran over to Jack, “We have a clue” she said, he jumped up “What is it”, Laura took a deep breath in “Some one saw Johnny’s car heading up the road with two females in the back seat, they were heading towards Gilberts Pass”, Jack hopped into his car “Come one lets go”, before it was too late he thought.

Road-

“Jack slow down, please” Laura begged, Jack shook his head “We have to get there” he said angrily, Laura nodded, “but we’re no good to them dead are we” Jack sighed and slowed down, ‘I’ll call for back up” Laura said, Jack stared out at the road, passing a truck “Good idea”.

The truck driver watched the police car raced down the road, grabbing his cell phone he called Johnny.

Unknown house

“Yeah, this is Johnny speaking”

“Johnny, this Max, you’ve got copper coming your way”

Johnny sighed and stared out the window.

“Okay, do something about it, and contact Karl, get him to bring Rocco here”.

Road-

“Jack, is it me or is that truck gaining on us” Laura said, looking back. Jack looked back, “It is”, the truck flashed its highlights. Laura looked at Jack “What is it doing?” she said. Bang the truck it the rear of the car, Jack had to hold on tight not to lose control.

“Yabbie Creek station, this constable Laura Fitzgerald, we’re on Gilbert pass road and under attack, we need back up” she yelled into the radio. The truck rammed them again, causing the car to spin off the road…

Fletcher house

“You’ve got to be kidding me” Alf yelled at the two officers, Rocco walked in with Cassie smiling, seeing the officers and Alf’s face, his smiled turned to a frown “What’s wrong” he asked, Cassie looked at Alf “Mr Stewart?”. “The flaming cops got there to late, they not found”. Rocco felt a sickness wash over him, rushing out of the room, he crashed into Brad.

Brad stared puzzled at Rocco’s retreating back, “Rocco?, Rocco what’s wrong”, Alf walked in, his face full of gloom, placing a hand on Brad shoulder, “Sit done mate” he said, Brad felt his world crash down as Alf told him everything.

Irene’s Diner and Café

Belle smiled as they cut the ribbon, Irene deserve this, to be recognised. She smiled at the cameras, wiping away the tears that came with the building, all of Irene’s helpful advice and wisdom’s. She had been more of a mum to her than anyone else.

Amanda made her way over, staring nervously at the ground “I’m sorry Belle, no really I am, she was a wonderful woman”, Belle nodded ‘She was”. Belle tried to swallow the lump in her throat. Amanda look around “Do you have a place to stay, cuz..” Belle smiled “I already have a place to stay mum” Amanda forced a grin “Oh , that’s great”, Belle watched her mother leave “Mum wait” she called out.

kewl, can't wait.

here's Part a of Part 59

Part 59

Outside the Fletcher house

Rocco kicked a rock and sent it flying down the drive, this couldn’t be happening. How could they get there to late.

He punched a tree hard, now he had an excuse for those tears. A car pulled up net to him, two guys got out and shoved him into the backseat into someone’s waiting lap.

Rocco tried to scream but something was placed over his mouth and eyes.

Karl motioned for T.J to help “convince” Rocco to shut up. T.J flashed a smile at Karl before elbowing Rocco hard in the stomach. “Look here princess” Karl said, “You behave and we won’t hurt you….. yet.” Rocco twisted on the backseat, T.J looked Karl “Can’t we have a little accident” he asked pointing to Rocco. Karl just smirked.

Road-

Jack pushed himself off the steering wheel, he felt the side of his head, there was small wound, probably looked worse than it was. Turning around he saw Laura lying across the dash, blood running down all sides of her face. “Laura, Laura can you hear me?” there was no response.

Unknown house.

Sally tugged at her restraints, “It won’t work” Nicky said. Sally sighed, she hate feeling this helpless and defenceless, “Well we have to try” she said in a false cheerful voice. Josh lifted his head to look at Sally “We should save our energy”, Nicky nodded “I agree with, huh, him” she said, “It’s Josh” he said, Sally looked at him “You’re Cassie’s new Boy friend” she said. Josh tried not to blush “I wouldn’t say that”.

Nicky leaned back, “Why are you here then, we don’t even know you”, Josh sighed “For two reasons, first and should be more important I have unsettled business with Roxanne and Johnny, secondly Cass is really worried about you guys”. Nicky glared at Josh “Unsettled business, like what”. Just then the door flew open and Johnny stood smirking at them.

Karl’s car.

T.J held a knife to Rocco’s throat to keep him settled, Karl smiled as they passed the cop car. “Look like there’s been a bad accident” he commented as if he didn’t know what had happened. The gang all laughed, Max grinned at Karl “How long till we get there?”.

“About 5 mins”

“Did you hear that Roc, you’ll get to see your “family” soon, you can watch them die”.

Rocco attempted to swallow as the car erupted in laughter.

Jack’s car.

Jack took Laura’s pulse, she whack his hand away.

“Hmmmmpft” she said.

Jack stared at her with concern.

“You okay?”

Laura nodded before cringing, opening her eyes and squinting at Jack she said “I knew that truck was trouble”, she moved closer staring hard at Jack’s face.

“What is it” he asked, shuffling under her glaze.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Fine”

“You don’t look it”

Jack sighed and picked up the radio.

Hunter-Holden House

Tony watched like a hawk as Matilda and Lucas feed the two babies lunch, Matilda smiled as Jack spat it out all over Lucas. “Dad’ Lucas whined, Tony suppressed a laugh, “Bad luck Lucas” he said helpfully, Lucas glared at him. “Oh stop being a grumble puss” Matilda said, just as Robbie spat food all over her.

Beth glared at the container of pills, she was better than this, she’d been though hell and high water without drugs and she could do it now. Taking a deep breath, she chuck them out the window. Smiling to herself she made her way to the kitchen, going down the hall she began to feel dizzy and rocked as she walked, grabbing onto the wall she tried to balance herself before she feel to the floor.

Summer Bay beach.

Belle placed a arm on Ric’s shoulder, she opened her mouth only to shut it later, she didn’t know what to say, instead she let her actions speak for her as she wrapped he arms around Ric and held him close.

Unknown house.

Rocco was shoved in the door, the blindfold was pulled off him, trying to raise his arm to block the sudden stream of light, he squinted. He could make up three people tied to the wall, It was Sally and Nicky!. He raced towards them only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

“Hello little brother”

heres Part 60 (which was to be Part 59b but I decided against it)

Yes its a filler, but a good filler :)

Part 60

Summer Bay Beach

Ric cried, in a manly way on Belle shoulder.

“Why, she meant to be back, safe”.

Belle rubbed his back, “Shhh, it’s not your fault”.

Ric pulled himself off Belle, “I have to find them”.

He walked off down the beach “Ric where are you going?”

Belle shook her head.

“Boys”.

Fletcher house.

Cassie walked into the lounge, “Has anyone seen Rocco?”

Brad, Alf and Morag looked at each other “No, not since he walked out”.

Cassie sighed and slouched against the wall, “I’m sure he’s okay”.

Cassie nodded and forced a smile, she wish she could believe that, but recently everything seemed to go from bad to worse, she wished Josh was here, he made her feel safe even if she felt suspicious of him.

Brad rubbed his forehead, the woman he loved was out there, god knows where and what was he doing.

Sitting on his arse.

He should be out there looking for her, Alf looked at him.

“Steady mate, the police are doing all they can”

“Oh and since when were you the voice of reason” Brad yelled, Morag stood up.

“Calm down, both of you, now I going to make some tea I want you Alfred to call the cops, see what they know and you Brad to calm down”.

Cassie used all of her strength to follow Morag into the kitchen.

“I thought you made need a hand” she explained, Morag just nodded as if she understood, then again she probably did.

Surf club carpark

“Ric wait, you don’t know where they are” Belle begged in vain. Once Ric decided on something like this he was full steam ahead till he sunk.

“I’m sorry Belle but I have to do something”.

“Okay fine but your taking me”

“What” Ric said as Belle pushed her way in.

“Your not going on an adventure without me, besides you need some with brains”

Ric’s glare turned into a smile, it meant a lot Belle would do this for him.

Hunter-Holden house.

Matilda smiled as she carried young Robbie for his nap, he wasn’t the only one who could with one she thought, the whole baby thing had taken a lot out of her, more than she thought. At least she had a supportive family, turning in the hall Matilda felt her blood run cold.

“Mum!”

Beth lay lifeless on the floor.

“Tony, Lucas, Some one help!”

Tony raced in.

“What’s wrong….”

He froze for a second, whipping out his cellphone he called the hospital, kneel next to her he took her pulse.

“She still alive”

Lucas held Mattie close to him, careful of the two babies

“Everything’s going to be okay” he whispered stroking her hair.

thanks guys

Part 61

Unknown house.

Rocco glared at Johnny, of course he had something to do with this. Why couldn’t Johnny just **** off and leave him alone.

“What do you want Johnny”.

Johnny smiled and walked towards Rocco.

“Revenge”

Johnny punched Rocco hard in the gut.

“When you left Rocco it was like you stabbed me in the gut, you made a vow in blood!”

Rocco buckled over, wincing in pain.

“I was just a kid”

Johnny spat on him.

“I looked after you, dropped out of school, protected you, made a family, a good one, one that cared”.

“It was a gang” Rocco yelled back.

Johnny turned to face Sally and Nicky.

“This is your fault and you will pay”

Johnny turned back to Rocco.

“But not only do you abandon me, you used him”

He pointed in disgust at Josh.

“Who abandon us in the first place”.

“I’m sorry Johnny”

Rocco stared up into his brother eyes, there was something there that hadn’t been before and it frightened him.

“Oh you will be”.

Northern Districts Hospital.

Rachel looked over Beth’s body; she picked up the chart and looked over it. It made no sense there was no way Beth would overdose on drugs, but the facts where as plain as anything. She sighed.

“Why?”.

Tony sat in his chair counting the tiles on the roof. Matilda and Lucas lay curled up with each other, baby Jack and Robbie were with Colleen and Madge. He wished he knew what was going on, for gods sake why hadn’t he noticed something was up. He looked up and hope fade from him as he stared into Rachel’s saddened eyes.

Ric’s Van

Belle hit her head as they speed over a bump, again. She glared at Ric who paid no attention to her, she glared harder “Would you mind slowing done” she huffed. Ric gave her a passing glance “Sorry” he said as he speed up. Belle fold her arms over her chest, they better find Sally and Nicky with amount of bruises she’ll have tomorrow.

Ric drove as fast as he could down the road trying to ignore Belle, the only thing that matter right now was finding and saving Sally, his mum. He chocked back the tears, she’d done so much for him, he couldn’t let her die, he could sit around doing nothing anymore.

Fletcher house

“Great so now Belle and Ric are missing” Brad sighed in desperation, first Sally and Nicky five days ago, then Josh who okay Brad didn’t really care about, then Rocco and now these two. Would people stop disappearing.

Amanda rushed in “Where’s Belle?’ she asked with concern, Alf bit his lip “She’s missing too”. Amanda sat down on the couch. “If anything happens to her I won’t forgive myself” she cried. Brad couldn’t help but wonder if it was real or just acting.

Cassie sat in the kitchen, Morag was ranting on about various court cases over the years, trying to distracted them both from the truth, Alf staggered in “Belle and Ric are missing too” he said, Cassie felt a new wave of fear and worry rush over her.

Jack and Laura’s car.

“We should continue by foot, its only five minutes that way’ Laura declared suddenly breaking the silence. Jack sighed, he wanted to help soon but they were in no state to help anyone and back up would be here soon.

“Hold on Goldilocks” he said.

She glared at him, “Wait is that Ric Dably van?” she asked, Jack grimaced as he turned to look.

“It is” he said excitedly.

Part 62.

Ric’s Van.

Belle rubbed her head, Ric really needed to get the suspension done on this van; she glared at Ric for the hundredth time, he gave her the puppy dog eyes. Argh he so wasn’t allow to use that trick on her.

“What happened there?” she asked.

“I don’t know” Ric shrugged pulling over.

“ It’s Jack” Belle cried hopping out of the van.

Northern Districts hospital.

“Is mum going to be okay?” Matilda asked, Rachel sighed.

“She’s in a stable condition”

“But” Lucas pressed.

“What happened to her?” Matilda asked, tears in her eyes.

“She OD” Rachel said plainly and as professional as she could. Matilda leaned on to Lucas.

“How?” she asked Rachel.

Rachel glanced at Tony.

“We don’t know yet, we’ll have to wait till she wakes up”.

Lucas rubs Matilda’s back.

“Everything’s going to be fine”.

Jack’s car.

“Are you guys okay?” Ric asked, Jack nodded as Belle helped Laura out.

“What happened?” she asked.

Ric ran off to grab a first aid kit out of his van.

“We’re rammed on the way to Johnny’s hide out.” Jack explained, Ric handed the first aid kit to Belle.

“You know where he is?”

“We think he’s at Gilbert Pass” Jack said.

Belle placed the bandaged over Laura’s head.

“Ric don’t do anything stupid” she called out, he could be a tad rash sometimes. Jack frowned at her.

“I think its too late for that”.

Belle spun around,

“What??, Ric get back here” Ric van took back off the down the road, Belle glared at it. How could he leave her here.

“I hope you know this is your fault” she informed Jack.

Northern Districts hospital.

Rachel check the equipment and flashes her little light in Beth’s eye.

“Come on Beth, you have a family waiting for you”.

Nothing happens, Rachel’s sighs. This week isn’t a good week for anyone she feels.

Warm arms wrap around her.

“Come on Rach, I’ve got Diner waiting”.

Matilda pokes as her food, Tony frowns at her.

“Cheer up”.

Matilda glares at him.

“Why should I!, you don’t understand”

She shoves everything off the table and storms off.

Lucas shares a worried glance with Tony, Tony reaches out and takes his son hand in his.

“Everything’s going to be okay”.

But Lucas knows otherwise.

Matilda walks out into the fresh air.

She lets her tears flow, this can’t be happening to her, why?.

It didn’t make any sense.

She steady’s herself as she loses her balance.

A sharp pain hits her all over, clutching her stomach she falls into darkness.

Unknown house.

“Well Rocco, who dies first”

Johnny picks Rocco up of the floor.

“Why are you doing this Johnny?”

“I was family, I cared for you and you ran off like a spoil brat, she”

Johnny spat, rage flowing off him pointing at Sally.

“Turned you against me and that bit*h got in my way”

Rocco tried to squirm out of Johnny’s grip, but his hold just got tighter.

“I’m never going to let you go, your life is mine, everything that happens to you is controlled by me”.

Josh tugged at his ropes, working them undone. He smiled, Johnny had finally lost it. At least he was there to see it.

If he could get his arm untied he could grab the gun lying on the table next to him and get out of this miss before his secret came out.

Johnny would pay for this.

“So little brother, who dies?”

please comment, plus I would ne interested to see who think should die, (I have a feeling who it is but)

Part 63

Matilda lay on the ground, clutching at her stomach. The pains were growing stronger, she tried to call out for help, but she couldn’t. Help was so close but so far away. She couldn’t hold on much longer, the darkness was swallowing her up.

Lucas paced the hospital diner, he stopped suddenly, a chill ran down his back.

“Matilda” he whispered before running off.

“What?, Lucas wait up” Tony called after Lucas, ignoring the strange looks from everyone in the diner, Tony paid the bill and left.

Irene’s café and diner.

“I thought they were found” Colleen said, Morag shook her head.

“The flaming coppers were too late” Alf said, Morag threw Alf a dirty look.

“Oh poor Mr Armstrong and young Ric” Colleen walled.

“Don’t forget young Rocco” Alf said, Colleen glared.

“Yes well”.

“Oh Colleen give him a break” Alf barked at her.

“I’m just saying, what if he was involved”.

Morag shook her “I doubt that very much Mrs Smart”.

Fletcher house.

Cassie put down the phone. She stared at it, it had been Ric, he knew where Sal and Nicky were. Biting her lip, Cassie weighed her options. Making her mind up she ran out to Brad’s car, hoping in she hot wired and attempted to take off down the drive way.

Brad ran out of the house, chasing Cassie down the drive, he managed to hop in the car before Cassie got the hang of it. Trying to put his seat belt on as Cassie raced down the street, he turned to her.

“What the heck do you think your doing!?”.

Jack’s Car.

Belle waved her arm in fury as the police cars raced past them.

“Aren’t they meant to serve and protect, I see no serving here” she complain.

Jack just looked at her.

“What?”

Laura glared at her as well.

Belle sighed and proceed to check Jack’s head wound.

Football oval.

Amanda sat down at the picnic table, she lay her head on the table. She could face the fact she was a bad parent, even to Ryan, so she couldn’t blame it on her mother at all. She could also face the fact she was a selfish person. But wiping the tears from her face, real tears for once.

She couldn’t face the fact that her daughter maybe dead.

Jack’s car.

Jack allowed himself to be place on a stretcher even though he didn’t need one. A thought popped into his mind as he watch Belle stand nervously out of the way.

“Hey Belle, does anyone know you’re here”.

Belle thought back, no, no one knew. For all they know they were missing. Turning away from Jack’s careful glaze she searched though her bag for her cellphone. Pulling it out, she gave a silent hurray since it was in range. She hesitate over who to call. Sally?, Amanda?. She dialed Amanda since it was on memory.

“We are sorry but you have insufficient funds to make this call”. Belle frowned at her phone, oh well she’d be back in the bay soon anyway.

I'm still deciding whether to kill someone or not

I was going to post tonight, but I wrote this so I decided to post it, enjoy.

Part 64

Unknown house.

Johnny picked up Rocco by the neck.

“We were family, you gutless worm!”

“Leave him alone you loser”

Nicky called out.

“You’re the gutless loser, what threatening girls”

Nicky ignored the glare from Josh from that last piece, “What more you can’t even threaten us with out us being defenceless, your afraid of us” she sneered at Johnny.

Sally looked over to Nicky.

“You really shouldn’t say things like that” she warned, Johnny was a lose cannon and Nicky was sitting target.

“Oh yes, the woman of wisdom”

Johnny walked over to Sally, he ran a finger down her trembling cheek.

“I’ll have fun with you”.

He smiled in delight at Sally’s discomfort.

“Leave her alone”

Rocco shouted at Johnny, Johnny shook his head.

Did Rocco really think he would listen to him, after the all the back stabbing Rocco had done to him, his own brother.

But he was used to it by now. Biting his lip, he planned his next move.

Josh finally tugged his hand out of the rope that bound it, it was sore and he had to fight temptation to shake it. He went to work trying to free the second one, he had to do something before someone got hurt, unless of course it was Johnny who got hurt.

“Please Johnny let them go”

Rocco tried to beg Johnny, Johnny grinned evilly at his little brother.

“Not on my life, you hurt me Rocco, now I’m going to hurt you bad”.

Rocco shook slightly as he realised Johnny didn’t mean him directly, but his mum, Sally not Roxanne, his girlfriend and Josh. Huh, why was Johnny so interested in Josh?, it can’t be just because of the money could it?. A shock blow to his stomach interrupted Rocco’s thoughts.

Johnny motioned for one of his mates to look inside a draw, after a bit of rummaging he produce a long sharp knife. Handing it over to Johnny, Johnny stroke it, letting the sun shine on it. He stared at the three people tied to the wall.

“I prefer knifes to guns, they just so much more personal”

Johnny staggered towards the wall, his thoughts homing on one person.

Outside the Unknown house.

Ric drove up the long and narrow driveway, this had to be the place. The van cleared the next corner and into view came a medium size, one story pale green house.

Bingo, Johnny’s car was sitting outside the main door.

Ric creped into the drive and hopped out. Sneaking around the house, he crawled into an open window.

Brad’s Car.

“Where are we going”.

Brad keep a close eye on the Speedo, it was clocking 120.

“Gilberts Pass”.

“Well could you at least obey the speed limit”.

Cassie ignored him.

“So what are we going to do?, we just can’t go plundering in like headless chickens."

That earned him a glare and Cassie turned the radio up loud. Brad shook his head in defeat and glazed out the window.

Women.

“Matilda!”

Lucas ran towards Matilda’s curled up body, she moaned in his arms as he tried to lift her up.

“Some please help me!”

He called out, he looked into Matilda’s fading eyes.

“Don’t go Mattie, please”

he cried into her shoulder.

Archived