A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

Heres some teaser for all the way up to chapter 52

Roxanne walked down the street, court documents in hand, she was giving up without a fight, just as soon as she got something to eat, she was off to that Fletcher lady house to get her son back.

“It’s all gone” Johnny yelled “You idiots”, the gang just stood there, Johnny breathed in deep, “Okay, we just need some more cash” Johnny grabbed out his phone.

“I think you better leave, and never come back” she threatened “Or else what” she scoffed, the girl grabbed Roxanne by her neck and had her on the ground within a second

There was quite knock on the door, Sally got up and pulled it open “Get lost, we don’t…” Sally stood open mouth in front of........Did you miss me?” she asked nervously.

picking up the phone she answered politely, it was Rachel, Sally let the phone slipped out of her hand as she heard the information.

A silver car pulled up outside the Fletcher house, inside a youngish guy with dark black hair watched the house with some interest before taking off down the street.

Hey Johnny” he called out , Johnny turned and looked in shock, he smiled “Did you miss me”.

Belle felt a tear roll down her cheek as Irene body was laid in the ground, Belle missed her so much, she was like an angel to her and now she was dead.

Lucas smiled, with any luck everything would work out fine. Tony smiled gratefully at Beth, who just smiled back, trying to hide her own fears.

Cassie eyed the stranger suspiciously, “Why would you want to give me a ride.” She said, the stranger smirked “Well for one thing, your hot”. Cassie loudly rolled her eyes, “Come on, you’ve got something to get to, and I’ve got away for you to get there”. Cassie sighed.

hehe, I'll post part 48/49 soon. hope you like.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice teaser :)

thanks

Part 48

Next week.

Rocco smiled at Cassie, “How do you do it” he asked, Cass smiled and sat next to him “What do you mean”, Rocco grinned at her “I mean being an angel, you’ve been such a great help to me, Lucas and Mattie”. Cassie smiled “Thanks Rocco, but I think you’ll agree Sal’s the real angel around here”, she sighed. Rocco frowned ‘What’s wrong Cass”

“I just wish Belle would let someone help her, she’s gotten worse, she’s even shut Ric out now”.

“When do we do our next job” Max asked Johnny, Johnny looked around “I don’t know, how much money do we still have from the school job?” he asked, Max hopped from one foot to the other, “I said how much” Johnny repeated louder this time.

Roxanne walked down the street, court documents in hand, she was giving up without a fight, just as soon as she got something to eat, she was off to that Fletcher lady house to get her son back.

“Hey is everyone okay?” Sal asked, she knew that both Ric and Rocco were pretty cut up over their girl friends, she knew Rocco was trying to hide how he felt under smiles and fake happiness, while Ric just bottled everything up, at least she had Cassie on her side, and Brad should be better soon, there was a loud knock at the door.

“It’s all gone” Johnny yelled “You idiots”, the gang just stood there, Johnny breathed in deep, “Okay, we just need some more cash” Johnny grabbed out his phone.

Sally opened the door, a woman stood there, “Are you Mrs. Fletcher?” she asked sweetly, Sally nodded “Why?” she asked puzzled. The lady smiled at Sal “Then I demand you hand over my son before I have you arrested for kidnapping”.

Rocco walked over “Is there a problem,….. mum?” Rocco stared in shock, Roxanne smiled ‘Hey Rocco, I’m here for you”, Rocco looked at Sally “Please, you not making me go with her, please”. Sally looked over at the woman in the doorway “I’m sorry but I can’t force him to leave, good day” with that she shut the door on the woman’s face and hugged Rocco “I’m not leaving you” she promised.

Roxanne knocked hard on the again, when a teenage girl came out of nowhere “I think you better leave, and never come back” she threatened “Or else what” she scoffed, the girl grabbed Roxanne by her neck and had her on the ground within a second “If you hurt my boyfriend anymore than you already have, you’ll be sorry”.

Oh my flamin hat.

This is getting good!

it better be, I'm wasting alot of time on this fic :)

anyway heres the next part.

Part 49

There was quite knock on the door, Sally got up and pulled it open “Get lost, we don’t…” Sally stood open mouth in front of Nicky. Nicky forced a smile “Did you miss me?” she asked nervously.

Matilda opened her eyes, she was in a white room, she felt a hand on her shoulder, it was her mother, looking around she saw Ric,Lucas, Tony and Kit standing in the room. “Everything’s going to be okay” Beth told her.

Belle walked along the beach, Cassie ran up “Belle wait, please we care about you” Belle just held up her hand in defiance and ran faster leaving Cassie in her dusk, Colleen walked up behind her “The Diners going to be reopened soon, we’re renaming it after Irene, isn’t it terrible what happened” a tear ran down Colleen cheek, Cassie smiled and hugged the old woman.

Rocco looked up as Sally walked in, he rubbed his eyes, no that was Nicky, getting up he hugged Sal and Nicky in one big hug, covering Nicky in kisses, “Your back, your back, I missed you so much”. Nicky paused for a second before hugging him back “I’m so sorry, I explain it all later” she said.

The phone rang impatiently as Sally rushed to get it, She was still in semi shock over Nicky returning, picking up the phone she answered politely, it was Rachel, Sally let the phone slipped out of her hand as she heard the information.

‘Mum, I don’t feel so good” Matilda said, Beth tighten her gip on Matilda’s hand “Don’t worry sweetie, it’ll be over soon, and you’ll have your child”. Beth tried not to think about what Rachel had said.

“See that’s why I had to go” Nicky explained, Rocco nodded holding in his tears “So Tom, he’s not coming back”, Nicky rubbed her arms “No, he’s gone for good, I made sure of that”. Rocco stood up, he was so glad everything was back to normal.

A silver car pulled up outside the Fletcher house, inside a youngish guy with dark black hair watched the house with some interest before taking off down the street.

/\ I agree, Roc was a good character.

They could have done so much with him.

This is a great fic!

It made me so mad when they did that, evil writers, thats why most of my storys, now and later will have Rocco, cos he's awesome. lol, no Im not crazy and *hugs fanofhomeandaway back*

Heys here Part 50, hope you like the new type as I've written up to 53 in this style so it stay for a while, lol here's it is

Part 50

Northern Districts Hospital

Sally rushed into the hospital, almost bumping into Rachel ‘Where is he?” she asked, “This way” Rachel said, leading Sally though the maze of corridors of the hospital.

Brad sat up, grimacing at the pain, he tried to remember what happened last, but it was all just a blur to him, he was helping Irene when, well he didn’t know what. All Brad knew was he was in hospital, again.

Sally ran into Brad’s room, falling into the chair next to his bed, she sat there catching her breath, watching Brad’s healthy, awake body. “Sally, I’m so glad you’re here” Sally glad Brad’s hand “Brad I love you”.

Brad smiled, and leaned over as much as he could, Sally’s lips met his and they kissed lightly, he grinned as Sally blushed, ‘Sally” he said, taking her hand “I love you, I think we should get married soon, than putting it off”.

Sally could hardly contain her excitement, first Nicky came back, then Brad woke up, now this. “Of course, Brad, I’ll make the arrangements”. Rachel stuck her head in “I’m sorry, but it’s probably best if you go now, Sal” she said apologetically, Sally smiled and nodded “Of course, cya Brad” she said kissing him one last time.

Summer Bay- A park by the bay.

The same silver car as earlier pulls up next to Johnny, the driver gets out, he is tall, dark hair, light tan and wearing a black leather coat over a black T-shirt and black jeans.

“Hey Johnny” he called out , Johnny turned and looked in shock, he smiled “Did you miss me”. “What are you doing here Josh” Johnny called out. Josh smirked “I could ask you the same question Johnny, see its looks to me like you skipped town with out paying me back”.

Johnny took a deep breath and tried to ignore the butterflies in stomach, “I had to come here to get my brother back”, Josh nodded and walked over to Johnny “And how is Rocco, nice fellow, not really gang material”. Johnny stood up to Josh “Don’t you insult my brother, he’s a valuable member of this gang”. Josh just smirked at him “Of course” Josh swaggered away from Johnny “Just get me the money”.

Josh grinned as he got in the car, that was too easy, whipping out his cellphone, he called the last number called.

“Hello, yes its done, no don’t worry, he’ll be gone soon.” Hanging up, Josh backed out of the car park and waved to Johnny as he drove off.

Summer Bay Church.

Belle felt a tear roll down her cheek as Irene body was laid in the ground, Belle missed her so much, she was like an angel to her and now she was dead.

Ric wandered over to Belle, wrapping his arms around her, he gently rocked her, letting her cry out all her pain. Belle twisted in his arms so she could face him “Thank you” she cried.

Belle didn’t know what she’d do without Ric and Cassie, but most of all Ric, he’d never stop being there for her, he was great, the best boyfriend she ever had, rocking gently in his arms, she forgot her pain for awhile.

and don't worry Roxanne hasn't left yet :lol:

okay people, heres the next bit, enjoy.

Part 51

Northern Districts Hospital

Lucas paced nervously up and the down the hospital corridor, “I hope she’s okay” he said worried about Mattie and the baby, Tony clasped his hands together “Of course she will be”.

Beth nodded, “Rachel just said that because of the stress of the break in, Matilda went into early childbirth”. Lucas swung round, with a look of panic “Early childbirth, that’s not good is it”. Beth shook her “No, but it could have been worse, the baby is only half a month away, so it should be fine”.

Lucas smiled, with any luck everything would work out fine. Tony smiled gratefully at Beth, who just smiled back, trying to hide her own fears.

Summer Bay- Bus stop.

Cassie ran along the street, waving her arms like a mad woman, she had to catch this bus to see Matilda and Lucas, she couldn’t miss it, she was the godmother of goodsakness. Just as she about two metres away from the stop, the bus pulled out and took over down the street, damn she said to her self.

Josh watch the young lady, pulling over he stop outside the bus stop, she was a beautiful girl, wearing a yellow top and a sexy blue cut-off jeans. “Need to get somewhere in a hurry” he asked, the girl looked over at him “Yeah, and the next bus doesn’t come for another two hours”. Josh nodded, “Hop in, I’ll give you a ride”.

Cassie eyed the stranger suspiciously, “Why would you want to give me a ride.” She said, the stranger smirked “Well for one thing, your hot”. Cassie rolled her eyes and frowned at him, “Come on, you’ve got something to get to, and I’ve got away for you to get there”. Cassie sighed.

Josh reached in his pocket, “Here, you can call someone you trust, tell them where you are, where your going, what time, what’s my car looked, etc” tossing the cellphone to the girl.

Cassie caught the cellphone, it was one of those new flip top phones, looking over at the stranger, then the phone, she dialled Sally’s number.

Josh smiled as Cassie hopped in “Where to” he said, “Northern Districts Hospital”, Josh nodded and took off down the street. “I’m Josh, Josh Pollard” he said, the girl looked over at him “Cassie Turner”, Josh grinned.

Fletcher house

“Yoo Woo, its only me” Colleen called out, Sally was busy cleaning the kitchen, “Oh Colleen, its you” she said, Colleen walked into the kitchen “Not working to hard I hope Pet?” she asked, Sally smiled “No, Brad comes home today, and we decided that it would, you know” she said awkwardly , Colleen looked at Sally for a moment ‘Oh, yes, yes of course, well I just gave little Pippa and be off.”

Ric grinned as Colleen took off, “What was that about?” he asked, Sally just grinned “Don’t worry, hey how Belle?”, Ric sighed “Okay, she’s settling upstairs, I get the feeling this house is getting overcrowd” he chuckled. Sally nodded, Rocco and Nicky in one room, Ric and Belle in the other two, plus her and Brad in her room.

Whats the true reason Josh is here, what is Roxanne planning and who might be the next to die?.

Part 52

Summer Bay Park – later that day

“What are you doing here” Johnny snarled, “I’m looking for my cash you owe” Josh replied, getting out of his car, walking calmly over to Johnny, he leaned on a tree “You know, McCutter’s coming, so is Hogdens, who I think is still angry about that little indecent involving his daughter” Josh said casually.

Johnny made a fist with his hands, this wasn’t good. He glared at Josh, who just smirked “Glaring at me won’t solve anything” he replied smartly. Johnny walked in a circle, it was probably time to high tail it out of this joint.

Josh patted Johnny on the back as he walked back to his car. “Cya Johnny” he smirked, hopping back into the car. Johnny picked up a stone and thought about throwing it at the car, instead he biffed it against a tree, making a loud banging noise.

Northern Districts Hospital.

“You did what!” Beth exclaimed when Cassie explained how she got to the hospital, “Well it’s not like I had a choice, plus he seemed liked a nice guy, we’re going on a date tomorrow” she said cheerfully.

Beth rubbed her eyes in frustration, she didn’t know whether to be more worried for her daughter or Cassie. Okay so her daughter won out, with being pregnant and attack in her own home, Beth sighed, she should have been there for Matilda.

Cassie walked over to Beth, “Are you okay?” she asked. Tony got up, “Cass is right, you look… different.” Beth nodded and forced a grin “Hey Lucas is back with the food” she said.

Fletcher house.

Rocco/Nicky room.

“So Tom won’t be coming back” Rocco asked, his body pressed against Nicky’s. “Nope, I’ve taken care of him” she said, quickly kissing Rocco, she pulled back “And Johnny?” she asked, Rocco pushed her onto the bed “I’m taking care of that problem” he said, kissing her quick and hard.

Kitchen.

“Brad” Sally exclaimed, “I’m so glad your back” she said, running and hugging Brad carefully, “Fine ignore me” Rachel joked, “Oh we couldn’t forget you” Sally said, hugging Rachel too. Sally couldn’t help feel happy, the family was back together.

“This is good coffee” Brad comment “Not that awful stuff at the hospital”, Sally laughed and smiled, she felt a tear of joy rolled down her cheek, Brad reached over the table carefully and kissed her.

Brad soaked up Sally cheerfulness, he’d missed it, her aurora of happiness, kindness, the way she smiled and laughed, how innocent she looked. “So, whats going on since I was away.”

Beach.

“You okay?” Ric asked, it was a stupid question but still he cared for Belle, “Huh?” she slowly turned form glazing over the ocean to Ric, “Yeah” she said with a smile “Just thinking, you know”. Ric nodded.

Further up the beach.

Roxanne looked down at the will, if she was to get any of her fathers money, she need to have at least one of her children under her care, the only problem was that it was hard than she had thought, actually, all she had to do was “remove’ that Sally woman and that teenage brat from the scene.

Part 53- Next day

Diner.

“Hey” Cassie called out as she saw Josh walk in, he smiled and walked over, sitting down he threw her one of his most charming smiles, she felt her self blush. “Can I help you?” Leah asked, Cassie thought for a second “Um, just a sandwich please” she asked.

Josh scanned the menu, “I have a, blueberry muffin, thanks” he said smiling “Sure thing’ Leah answered and walked off to full fill their orders. “Nice place” he commented looking around the diner, “Yeah it is” Cassie agreed.

Cassie smiled and watched as Leah hopped off to get their orders, “So” she said attempting to start some small talk “What brings you to Summer Bay”, Josh sat up straight in a flash, “Um, business” he said. Cassie nodded and smiled, okay so that was no-go area.

Josh mentally hit himself, “So what do people do in a nice place like this, for fun?” he asked smiling at Cassie, Cassie looked around “Well, we could go surfing or eat” she said cheerfully. Josh pulled himself away from admiring Cassie’s beauty ‘Hey, look the foods here”.

Summer Bay Park

Nicky strolled around the park, feeling a present behind her, she sped up to jogging pace, the person behind her sped up too. Nicky found herself running further in the forest part of the park.

Johnny smirked as he chased the girl, grabbing her arm, he turned her around to face him, she glared at him. “Come on girlie, don’t be mad I just want to have a talk with you” Johnny said. The girl attempted to shake herself free, “I don’t think so girlie” Johnny said smiling.

Nicky was fuming “Don’t you ever call me girlie” she said, throwing Johnny over her before kicking in hard in the face “Get lost you loser” she said taking over back up the path.

Johnny pulled himself up out of the mud, she was going to paid for that, they all were. They would regret the day they ruined his life.

Northern Districts Hospital.

Matilda smiled as she finally held her precious babies in her hands, they looked so small and vulnerable, so defenceless and innocent, Lucas smiled at Mattie, his eye’s full of tears, Beth and Tony stood beside each other, their faces full of joy and happiness.

Beth was trying hard to hold in her excitement at the birth of twins, two gorgeous baby boy’s, she wiped a tear out of her eye, she relaxed into Tony, who hadn’t stopped smiling since the birth, she was so proud of her daughter.

Matilda reluctantly let the nurse take her babies away, not before giving them one last kiss each, smiling she way goodbye to Robbie and Jack Hunter-Holden.

Fletcher house

Sally lay on the couch as Brad had his shower, she had contemplated joining him, but… . She jumped out of her and began to head up the stairs when there was a knock at the door. Sally sighed and walked over to the door, opening it she screamed in shock before a sudden darkness.

Brad’s head shot up, he heard Sally scream, without paying any attention to his nakedness he raced out of the shower, only stopping to balance himself, racing down the stair he called out desperately “Sally, Sal where are you?”.

Cassie ran when she heard Brad’s calls, racing in the house, she stopped dead in her tracks staring at Brad. No wonder Sally was going out with him she thought to herself, before covering her eyes. Brad went bright red, grabbing something to cover himself “Something’s happened to Sal” he cried.

Summer Bay Beach

Belle watched as someone pulled up in a black ute, then forced Nicky into the car, realising what was going on, she ran over as fast as she could. “Stop!!!” she yelled, suddenly someone else hopped out of the car, hitting Belle hard in the face “Get lost slut” was all she hear before slipping into darkness.

Okay, the weirdest thing happened to me, I couldn't find this fic to post the update :blink: , I had to look in the search engine, yup buts heres the next part enjoy.

Part 54

Summer Bay- Night.

Josh leaned against the side of his car “You’ve got the money” he said as Johnny walked towards him, gang in toe. Johnny glared at Josh before throwing a bag at him, “There” he spat, Josh smirked, all $100,000 was there “A pleasure doing business” he said smartly.

Johnny glared harder at Josh, he was highy tempted to take a knife and slit his little throat, instead he coughed “So you tell no one where we’re going, got it” he threatened, Josh put his arms in the air “Of course I won’t” he smirked back.

Johnny fold his arms and hopped into his car, he was missing Roc, who had decided now of all times to stop obeying Johnny, well Rocco’s life would be come hell now. Johnny shook his head, he didn’t care anymore, he was leaving this **** hole of a town, as he pulled out he gave Josh the one finger salute.

Some dark street- later that night

Rocco walked along the footpath, it was 11.00, he was well and true late, Sally was going to kill him, if she wasn’t already dead with worry, hearing the sound of an approaching car he looked back to see a similar silver car pulled up next to him. Rocco looked around before opening the passenger door “Is it done?” he asked.

Josh smiled “Well hello to you to, Mr Let’s get to business”, Rocco frowned heavily at Josh. Josh sighed “Yes it is done, clap, clap for me” Rocco smiled “Good, thanks man” Rocco went to close the door “Hey, wait” Josh yelled “You don’t think I’m going to let you walk though this area at night.

Rocco shrugged and stood there, Josh looked away and shook his head, “Oh for the love of god, get in the car I’ll drop you off” he said frustrated, Rocco nodded and hopped in.

Fletcher house

Ric paced the lounge floor, he was so mad, why would anyone want to hurt Sally, this was all Brad’s fault, why hadn’t he protected her?. Brad was talking to cops, obliviously getting nowhere from the frustrated hand movements.

Cassie sat down in a chair in the kitchen, she tried to clam Ric down, but she couldn’t. Lying her head on the table she wished she could wake up and it would all of being a bad dream. Just then the kitchen door opened, with Rocco and Josh of all people entering.

“What’s going on?” Rocco asked Cassie, Cassie stood up “Sally’s being kidnapped” she said, holding back the tears, Rocco ran into the lounge, grabbing Ric “Is it true?” he asked desperately, he could already tell by Ric’s face it was.

Josh looked at Cassie, she looked so small and sad, it broke his heart. He chuckled inside “what heart”, walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her “Hey, don’t cry everything’s going to be okay, you’ll see” he promised.

A Cold damp room Somewhere in Summer Bay

Sally and Nicky tried to cuddle up close as the could to keep warm, the were tied and gagged however they weren’t blind folded, Nicky tried to hide her fear but seeing Sally’s own fearful face was making it hard, she tried to remember who did this to her.

Fletcher house.

Rocco frowned as yet again he couldn’t get Nicky on her mobile, “What wrong” Brad asked forcefully, Rocco ran a hand though his hair, “Nicky’s not answering her cell”. Brad nodded “I’m sure everything’s okay”, just then Belle ran into the house

Brad rubbed Belle’s back “Calm down, Belle” he said glaring at Ric, Ric glared back at him. “Now, calmly tell us what happened” Brad said, Belle took a deep breath “I saw Nicky being Kidnapped” she said, Brad and Ric looked at each other in shock, then at Rocco.

Police Station

“Untill we know more we need to treat this as two different cases” McGrath warned Jack, Jack looked puzzled at McGrath. “Why, they were both kidnapped around the same time, there are plenty of links between Sally Fletcher and Nicky Tanner”. McGrath stared at Jack, “Your right, Rocco Cooper”. Jack chuckled “You can’t seriously think it was him” McGrath glanced over at Jack one last time before walking off.

Summer Bay, Looking over the bay-

Roxanne turned to watch the silver car pull up, turning back to stare over the horizon, she made an extremely loud yawn. “What the heel are you doing here?” she asked, Josh smirked as he shut the door, walking over he flicked his sunnies off. “I know you have something to do with Sally Fletcher and Nicky Tanners disappearance” he said. It was Roxanne’s turn to smirk, “Maybe I do, but people in glass house shouldn’t throw stones”.

Josh sighed and shook his head in disgust, “What are you on now?” he asked glaring at Roxanne. She just smiled and turned to him ‘Well when Rocco finds out the truth about you, do you really think he’d trust a word out your mouth”. Josh glared at Roxanne “You’re not getting your greedy little hands on the money” he said, she grinned even harder, “Oh but I am and there’s nothing you can do about it”.

thanks you guys, love the comments it makes me feel all happy and ready to write more :D.

heres a quick O.C summary in case I've forgotten to put soemthing aalong the way. :lol:

Nicky- Is realy Shannon, she came to Summer Bay to escape the truth about her crime, with the help of Morag she was able to leave her past behind except for

Tom- Shannon's ex and not one to give up easyily he followed Shannon and tried to convince her to go with him away somewhere, then came back and kidnapped Rocco before being beaten to a pulp by Johnny. He left when Nikcy left and hasn't come back...

Roxanne- Johnny's and Rocco's biological mother, left them when the where young to fend for themselves, but unfortanley for all of them, a clause in her fathers will means she needs one of her childern to be in her custody when he dies...

Josh- Came to Summer Bay because Rocco tipped him off Johnny was here as away of getting rid of Johnny, staying in the Bay because he had a crush on Cassie, but whats his secret.....

find out soon :)

Archived