A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

here the next bit, I don't like it casue it short, didn't go the way I had planned and no stripping Rocco

And to top it off, I forgot to paste the story into the post <_<

Next Part

“What was that about” Josh asked as the police took Tom away. Cassie grimaced “Don’t worry, what did you want to tell me”

Josh took a deep breath, holding Cassie’s hand in his he look her right in the eyes.

“I’m not really sure why I came to Summer Bay, maybe to tried and lose the guilt of being a worse brother to Rocco than Johnny, to be a hero I don’t know. But I met you and you actually made me like me, you were the best thing to happen to me ever and I don’t want to lose you Cass”

Josh swallowed and bit his top lip resisting the urge to wipe away a stray tear from Cassie cheek.

“I’m sorry Josh, I can’t” Cassie shook her head in despair, Josh bowed his head in shame.

“I understand”

“Cya around” she said hopefully.

“Um,sure” he answered in a false cheery voice.

Cassie turned around and head back for the house, trying to stop her tears, Josh walked slowly to his car.

“Cassie what’s wrong?” Nicky asked as Cassie dragged her self in.

“I love him” she cried.

“Hey, don’t cry” Nicky said comforting Cassie

“I made a mistake” Cassie said, pushing out of Nicky’s arms and running back outside.

Rocco walked in.

“Are you okay?” he asked Nicky as he held her close to him.

“Yeah babe”

Cassie ran out of the house and tripped over as she watch Josh’s car take off into the darkness.

“No!” She yelled

“Come back please” she silently begged the ground, curling up into a tearful ball on the ground.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here the first part of the end

The finale Part 1

Three weeks later- Josh and Cassie are back together, Rocco still hates Josh, Sally and Brad are getting married so on and so on.

Summer Bay church.

Outside.

Cassie put her phone back in her bag, and prepared to return to the church, Sally would probably be a nervous wreck. After all she had been a minute longer than she had estimated.

She sighed, Sally was putting too much pressure on her self to pull this wedding off perfectly, beside when did the last wedding go off without a hitch in Summer Bay.

“Cassie!” she turned as an all to familiar voice called out to her.

“Macca what are you doing here”

“Cass I’m so glad I found you, I’m a changed man. Those course really helped me” Macca said.

“Mecca please go” Cassie begged.

“Hey Cassie, Sally’s way stressed, and I mean way” Josh said, frowning slightly at Macca.

“Who are you?”

“Who are you?”

Josh rolled his eyes and glanced over to Cassie.

“I’m Josh Pollard, Cassie boyfriend”

Macca looked longingly at Cassie before walking past them and into the church.

“Who is he?”

“No one” Cassie said as she kissed Josh.

Nicky yawned as she stood in front of the mirror with her light purple dress, it was simple yet elegant and clung to her body showing off her gorgeous curves. Rocco whistled as he entered, dressed smartly in his tux.

“Groom isn’t meant to see the bride before the wedding”

“Well since we’re not either of them I don’t think it matters” Rocco replied kissing Nicky lightly, she pushed him off.

“Well it’s the only wedding tradition I can remember and one day it will be us” she declared, doing a little swirl in front of the mirror.

“Yes it will be” Rocco agreed, holding Nicky close to him.

Brad smile grew even wider as Alf walked Sally down the isle, she was dressed in the traditional white wedding dress with a long train, she smiled at Martha, Nicky, Leah , Rachel and Cassie who were her bridesmaids and Matilda who was her flower girl along with Pippa and of course Brad, her groom to be with his best man’s Ric and Rocco. In fact the whole staged looked over crowed, but considering how life was everyday it didn’t matter.

The Priest looked over the crowd in the church, if there is anyone here today who has a reason why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace.”

There was a deafen silence over the church as if no dare ruin the moment.

Suddenly the door’s flew open.

“I have a reason” Johnny yelled “Soon the bride and Groom will be dead” he drew out a gun and pointed it at Sally. Rocco pushed his way in front of Sally.

“**** off Johnny” he said in a braver tone than he felt.

“Don’t annoy me Rocco or I will kill you” Johnny kept his gun trained on Rocco.

“Johnny just go, you’ve lost…”

A gun shot rang though out the room.

The final bit

The church remained eerily quiet as the gunshot quietened, the crowd keep all eyes on Rocco till the sound of metal hitting the ground at the back of the church, Johnny clasped his bleeding hand as his gun bounced along the ground. Jack keeping his gun locked on Johnny’s body.

Johnny sneered at him.

“Its not over mate”

“But it is Johnny” Josh said, emerging from the darkness and hitting Johnny around the head hard. Johnny staggered back before falling to the ground. The priest stood shocked at the front of the altar.

“Well no one has any objections now, lets get this wedding moving again” Josh shouted, the priest nodded in shock.

“Ahh yes, do you Sally Fletcher take this man to be your lawful wedded husband”

“I do”

“Do you, Brad Armstrong take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife”

“I do”

“Good I pronounced you husband and wife, you can kissed the bride and get out of my church before someone gets killed”

Sally stared at Brad who rolled his eyes, bowing their head’s their lips met each other and for a moment they became one under the watchful eye of the church, the guests and the whole world. As their lips apart they glazed loving in together each other eyes.

“I will love you forever Sally Armstrong”

“I will love you forever Brad Armstrong”

They kissed again.

two day later

The extended Fletcher, Armstrong family walked along the beach, Ric poked Brad with a stick.

“You do realise your practically our father now”

“Yeah” Cassie agreed.

“I know and I plan on treating you guys as such, all you guys” Brad looked over at Rocco who smiled a little.

Cassie looked over at Nicky. “How is Mattie and Beth getting along”. Nicky smiled and nodded “Good, they making progress, now Mattie can understand why Beth did it”

“And Belle and Amanda are back together” Ric said.

“That good, if I could only say one good thing about Amanda is that she does care for her kids” Sally said, walking hand in hand with Brad.

“I guess this a third chance for us” Rocco declared, grabbing Nicky carefully and pulling her close.

“How come Rocco?” she asked, gazing up at him as the walked along.

“This is a third chance at life for me, and you”

Cassie wrapped her arms around Josh’s waist.

“This is a third chance at love for me I guess”

“It could be a third chance for me to a brother” Josh said carefully, looking over at Rocco. Rocco looked down at Nicky who nodded.

“Well I always wanted a true family”.

“This is a third chance for me too have a family” Ric said, shrugging his shoulders at Sal curious look.

“Your third chance at being Married Sal” Cassie said. Sally smiled lightly and kissed Brad on the cheek.

“Yeah it is. I think we going to have a good life together, as a family”.

Johnny BTW is arrested after the wedding and put in jail.

Comments

Archived