A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

heres Part Eleven hopefully things will start to get really exciting from now on, and hopefully not end upmconfusing you>

Part Eleven

Sally felt like a teenage girl again, she was really enjoying this special dinner with Brad, it was nice of the kids to let them have this alone time, especially Ric, she knew it had to hard on him getting used to Brad slowly becoming part of the family, “Is everything okay, you seem a bit quiet Sal?” Brad asked, Sally smiled “Yeah it is, I’m just savoring the moment” “Well that’s good, cause there’s more to come”

“Really, your too sweet Brad” Sal laughed, Brad and Sally looked into each others eyes, “Brad?” “Sal?”. “Bring, Bring, Bring” the phone interrupted them.

“Hey, Rach, what’s going on?, what, yeah she’s here” holding his hand over the phone, Brad looked at Sally, “Its Rachel” he said handing her the phone. Sally placed the phone to her head “Her Rachel, is everything okay, what, is he okay, what happened?” Brad wrapped his arms around her as Sally dropped the phone and broke into tears, “What’s wrong Sal?” “Its Rocco, he’s, he’s been hurt, we have to get to the hospital” she said pushing herself out of the chair and walking to door, Brad followed ‘I think I should drive”

“What happened?, please tell me?” Sal begged, Jack looked at her, “I’m sorry Sal, Colleen just found him lying there and I highly doubt it was her” “Well can I at least see him?” Rachel looked at Sal, “Okay, Sally, you know the rules” “I know, I know” Sal answered, Rachel walked up to Brad, “You might like to keep a eye on her” she whispered.

Matilda, Ric and Cassie walked in the hospital waiting room, “How is he?” Cassie asked Rachel, “He’s in a stable condition, he looked worse than he was” she said. “I don’t get it” Matilda “Who would attack Rocco?” Ric chuckled “Your kidding right, the guy probably has a enemy list as high as Mount Everest” Cassie stared at Ric, he was probably right, but he didn’t have to tell the whole world. Matilda turned to face Cassie “How is he?” “He’s okay, Rachel said he should be fine” Matilda nodded “That’s good”. Ric looked around, “Hey has anyone told Nicky yet”, Cassie pulled out her phone, “I’ll text her”.

Jack looked a the three teenagers, “If you know anything, anything at all, I need you to tell me” “Look, we told you everything, Rocco left the dinner about half past five by himself” Matilda sighed, “Yeah” Cass piped up “It was right after Nicky and that guy left” Jack looked at Cass “Nicky, Nicky Tanner?” he asked, “Yeah” Cass answered, “Wait” Matilda said “You can’t be suggesting it was Nicky!” Ric nodded in agreement “She wouldn’t hurt Rocco”, Jack sighed, “Look I’m just covering all bases okay, you free to go”.

“How is he” Sal turned around to see Nicky standing at the door, tears running down her face. “He’s fine, he should be awake tomorrow and go home in two to three days” she said. Nicky stared at the Rocco’s bruised covered body. “Hey” Sal said getting up and hugging Nicky, “Its okay, it okay” Jack turned up at the door, “Hey Sal, I was wondering if I could have word with Nicky”. Sal looked at Nicky, “I don’t think that’s a good idea Jack” she stated looking Jack firmly in the eyes, “I’ll come back later” Jack said walking out the door.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part Twelve

Sally wasn’t surprised when she walked into Rocco’s room that Nicky was till sleeping on the chair, She didn’t really know Nicky that well but from what she got from her last night, she and Rocco where tight. “Hey” Sal said, waking Nicky, “Did you stay her all night?” Nicky yawned “Yeah, I didn’t want him to be alone when he woke up” Nicky stared at Rocco’s body, “You two were close, weren’t you” Sal asked, “Yeah, you could say that” Nicky replied. “Hey, why don’t you get something to eat, the Diner should be open, and I’m here now, I could text you if he wakes up” Sal suggested, Nicky looked at Rocco then at Sal, “I can tell why he holds you in such high regard, call me the minute he wakes up”.

Nicky walked into the diner, the walk had did her good, cleared her mind, as she walked in she heard Colleen talking to Alf “I knew he was bad news, my Lancey would never get into trouble like that, and to think he was staying at Sal’s, what if he’s gotten her involved to” Nicky stared at Colleen, Alf turned and jumped “Nicky, look..” he started. “No, How dare you judge Rocco like that, do you even know him” Colleen went to open her mouth, “I don’t mean the rumors or tales off the street, its people like you that make me sick.” “Nicky, wait” Alf yelled to Nicky’s fleeing back. “What’s in gods name is going on here” Irene asked, “It’s a long story’ Alf said glumly.

Nicky ran and ran till she collapsed on the beach, maybe Summer Bay wasn’t perfect, maybe it was all just wishful thinking. She felt two comforting hands around her pulling up, she looked up into the eyes of….

Rocco slowly opened one eye, oww the light, he let out a groan, “Rocco is that you, are you okay” Sal’s comforting voice came over him, Rocco tried to nod. “Everything’s going to be okay, I’m just going to get a nurse.

“Nicky, we have to go” Tom said, Nicky shook her, “Rocco, I can’t leave him” “Look, they’ll find you here, Shannon” Nicky twisted in his arms, “I’m not Shannon anymore Tom, I’ve started a new life” “No, you haven’t but I’m offering you one, one where you can be anyone, you just have to be Sydney International Airport at 10.30 , Shannon, everything’s going to be okay, I promise” Nicky broke down in Tom’s arm, she was sick of the lying and the hiding.

“Where’s Nicky” Rocco asked looking at Sal, she could tell he was disappointed she wasn’t her, “Its my fault, I made her go get breakfast, she should be here soon, I called and text her” “Good” Rocco smiled, looking out the window, his smiled turned into a frown “Are you sure you still want me to stay at the house, after what happened” Sal looked shocked “Rocco, you can’t leave, your family, I just want you to get better, so does everyone else okay, now can you remember what happened?” Rocco shook his head.

Nicky lay curled up in her bed, she didn’t know what to do, somewhere she call her a beeping sound, she couldn’t be bothered getting up. She stared at the wall, hoping the answered would appear out of nowhere, she didn’t wanna go with Tom and leave Rocco and Sally and all her new friends, but she also didn’t want to go to jail, grabbing a pillow, she curled up tighter.

Yup, silly me push the post button once too many time, oops to make up for it I have replaced this part twelve with a teaser

“Have you heard?” Max asked Johnny, “About Roc?”

“Yeah”, Johnny stared out to the beach, “Well do you know you did it or why” Max asked “Nah, mate” he slumped more against the hood of car, it worried him take that had happened to Roc, this was way they were meant to stick together, so he could protect Rocco, Rocco was to naïve and foolish to survive by himself. Johnny stood up, this was all that damn teacher fault.

You all know the drill now, heres another update

Part 13

Rocco watch as each person walked pass the door, Sal had said Nicky would be here soon, so why was it taking her so long, he sighed, it wasn’t like she had to be here. “Hey, how are you” Cassie, Matilda and Ric walked, “Are you okay mate?” Ric asked. “I’m fine” Rocco said with a smile, Ric had never call him a mate before. Cassie and Matilda put a box down on his bedside table, “What’s that” Rocco attempt to point at the box, “Oh stuff” Ric replied, Matilda shook her “Some magazines, books, stuff you keep you busy”. Rocco felt touched by their actions, “I don’t know what to say” he said staring at the ceiling, “How about thanks, your part of the big, strange family which’s makes up Summer Bay now” Ric said, “Yeah, Roc we care about you” Cassie said pulling up a chair.

Nicky pushed herself off the bed, she grab her phone from were she had discarded it and saw the text from Sal, Rocco had been awake for more than two hours now. Nicky got up

and sniffed her armpits, yup she need a shower, making her way though the house, she looked in surprise to see a carpet python lying in the middle of her lounge coffee table, “What the? She walked towards the snake, she wasn’t scared of it, carpet python were harmless, if they didn’t wrap around you. As she got closer she noticed a note stuck to the snake. “Sorry girl” she said as she pulled the note off , quickly and gently as possible.

It read- You better run while you still can.

Nicky screw the note up and chuck it away. She looked at the plane ticket then her watch it was 12pm and sighed.

-

“Everything okay Sal?” Alf asked, Sal had been stirring her coffee for the past ten minutes, “Huh, yeah Mr. Stewart” she said, not looking up “Its just this whole Rocco business and I can’t get a hold of Nicky” Alf sighed and sat down next to Sally, “Sally there’s something you should know, that happened today at the Diner…..”.

Tom smiled, he knew with a little helping hand Nicky would be made to see sense, it was 3.45pm, he had almost given up hope that he’d gotten though to her, As Nicky walked towards him dragging one bag he yelled out “Hey Nicky, what change your mind?”, he smirked, he had always been one step ahead of Nicky.

Next up

- Nicky discovers a Tom secret, will it be in time

- Rocco ponders his and Nicky’s relationship.

- Johnny and the gang’s worst nightmare comes true.

im sorry if this double posts, Im having trouble with posting today, dont know why.

This is really great. Loving this.

Everything is so mysterious! I hope Rocco is going to be okay!

Please update again soon.

your wish is my command, I hope you update your fic soon too Adia, its killing me the waiting, and you to Sally.

Part 14

Rocco stretched his arms, he was so bored waiting for Nicky to come, he tried not to let the disappointment show when it was Rachel who walked in, “Hey, goods news you should be ready to leave tomorrow morning” she said “Great” Rocco smiled back her. Rachel looked over Rocco’s chart, “Anything still hurt” she asked “Nah, just my pride really, it still stings a little bit”, Rachel smiled “That’s good, how about I arranged for Sally to pick you up about 10ish tomorrow” “Great” Rocco said as Rachel turned and walked out the door.

“Have you heard?” Max asked Johnny, “About Roc?”

“Yeah”, Johnny stared out to the beach, “Well do you know you did it or why” Max asked “Nah, mate” he slumped more against the hood of car, it worried him take that this had happened to Roc, this was why they were meant to stick together, so he could protect Rocco, Rocco was to naïve and foolish to survive by himself. Johnny stood up, this was all that damn teacher fault.

Nicky stared at the passing objects out the window, “Thanks” she muttered to Tom, she really didn’t want to be thanking him, but she had no choice. Tom smiled, and rubbed her shoulder “Its okay love, your just lucky I never give up” Nicky turned and face Tom, something didn’t seem right, beside the fact he wasn’t Rocco, “Is there any drink?” she asked, trying to push the feelings of uncertainly behind her, “Yeah, in the glove box” Opening the glove box she grabbed the bottle of water, she noticed a yellow pad, just like the notes were written on and a black vivid, No way she thought, no Tom wouldn’t. She shut the glove box and took a sip of drink.

“How you done” Rocco opened one eye as Sally walked in, carrying a rather large plate, “I’m okay, just a little sore” he replied, “That’s good” Sal said, Rocco took a deep breath, and looking away from Sal, “Are you sure you feel comfortable with me staying at house, I’ll understand if you want me to leave.” “Rocco” Sally exclaimed, “Rocco, look at me, your family now okay” she said sitting on the side of his, “There’s no way I’m throwing you out on to street, especially after this, okay, now stop worrying and get better, Me and Cassie made a nice cake for you, how Banana cake sound?” Rocco smiled, Sally didn’t seem to understand that his being with her out her danger.

Nicky semi listened to Tom and his plans, the more Tom talked the more suspicious she became. Something wasn’t right, then it clicked, the paper, the pen, Tom’s comments, it had to have been Tom, who wrote the notes, she never should have dated him. “Tom, you need to stop” “Why?” Tom looked at her; “I need to go toilet real bad” she lied,

“There’s no toilets around here” Tom stated.

“Then I’ll go in bush” Nicky stated, trying to hide how scared she was.

“What wrong?” he asked, “Just stop the car, okay” Nicky begged.

Tom pulled over to the side of the road, “What’s wrong”, Nicky opened the door and ran down the street. Tom got out of the car, “Nicky get back here” he watched as she ran down the street, leaning into the car, he whispered

“I loved you Shannon I really did”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What happened? What happened? What happened?

hehe, your'll just have to find out. On a less evil note heres the next part.

sorry its so short but its a filler :)

Part 15

Nicky ran and ran, she had made a major mistake, she should be with Rocco at the hospital, a car pulled up next to her, “Nicky?, what are you doing so far out of town, it was Sally, “I just had to clear my head that’s all” Sally looked at her with some concern, “Rocco been awake for ages, I tried contacting you, is everything okay?”. Nicky tried to hold back the tears, “Yeah, can you just give me a lift to the hospital?” Sal nodded. Nicky hopped into Sal's car.

Jack paced up and down the room, “Can you remember anything” he pressed, Rocco shook his head, “Was it Johnny or a gang member, Rocco stared at Jack, stuff was flooding back to him

“Consider this like a answer phone machine, I’m leaving a message to Johnny though you”

“Five men” Rocco said, “They want to leave Johnny a message, they just kept beating me”. Rocco tried to say more, but he couldn’t, he didn’t want to remember the attack, he just want to crawl into a hole and die. Jack walked over to Rocco, placing a hand on his shoulder, “It’ll be alright, we’ll catch who did this, I promise”.

Sally looked over at Nicky, she was mess, Sal just wished she would open up, Why couldn’t Rocco and Nicky realized they were safe here, no one was going to hurt them. Sal didn’t know any of the past attached to Nicky, but there oblivious was lot of pain, Sal sighed as she slowed down for the lights, life just isn’t fair.

Rocco heard the footsteps of someone running down the hallway, he was trying to sleep but all the little hospital noises were keeping up, suddenly the door swung open, “Nicky” he grasped, “Rocco” Nicky collapsed next his bed “I’m so sorry Rocco” “It’s okay Nicky” he said, looking Nicky in the eyes, “I’m going to do something, which I might regret later, but will regret more if I don’t do it” Rocco told her, pulling her in for a kiss.

Part 16

“Surprise” Rocco almost jumped as he walked in the door of the house with Sally. He looked around Ric, Matilda, Cassie, Alf, Brad and Nicky were all standing in front of a huge table of food, and a large banner spanned across the room which read “Welcome home Rocco”. Rocco smiled, no one had ever done anything like this for him before, no one had ever really cared.

Sally watched as everyone crowded around Rocco, it was good to see everyone getting along, “Hey Sal” Cassie walked up to her, “Why are you standing over here being a loner, come on” Cassie pulled Sally into the group, Rocco grin at her, a real grin and handed her the knife, smiling at her he said “Sal, if you’d do the honors” Sal grinned, “Of course Roc”, she said slicing the first slice, all Sal’s thoughts were drowned out by the cheering and the music.

Rocco and Nicky lay together on the sofa, “Don’t they make a cute couple?” Sally asked Brad, Brad looked over at them, “Well they both have been though a lot, Sal, its normal for them to look for comfort in each other” Sal gave Brad a dirty look as she place a blanket over the sleeping couple. Brad grinned, “Anyway Mrs. Fletcher, I think I still owe you one romantic dinner” he said pulling Sally into his arms.

Rocco smiled as he watched Nicky sleeping, she look so beautiful when she was asleep, then again she all looked beautiful, he wasn’t sure what he done to deserve Nicky and Sally and this new life, but he vowed not to ruin it now.

Nicky opened her eyes and stared in Rocco’s, “What you looking at?” she asked as snuggled closer, “Just the most beautiful girl ever”. Nicky smiled, “This girl, she must be very special”, Rocco chuckled “Yes she is, and I feel so lucky to have her”, “Well this girl feels very lucky to have you” Nicky said as she kissed Rocco’s neck, “Very lucky” she whispered as she and Rocco kissed passionately.

“Brad, you should haven’t have” Sally exclaimed, looking down at the fine dinner laid out perfectly on a blanket in a cozy little corner of the beach, “This is perfect Brad”, Brad smiled, “Its not the only thing” he said smiling at Sal. Sally moved towards Brad, Brad lowed his head and Sally raised her head in response, their lips only centimeters apart when Brad turned away, rubbing the back of his neck “Well we better get started before it gets cold” Sally nodded, “Great, looks good”.

-Rocco gets an excepted call that throws his life into Chaos

-Will Brad and Sally finally get together?

-And should Nicky of left after all?

your all to kind, Im really glad your enjoying my fic, so heres the next Part

Part 17

Beep-Beep, Beep Beep, Rocco groan as his phone went off, Nicky yawned, ‘I think that’s your phone” she said, “Yeah I know” Rocco said kissing Nicky’s neck and the side of her face, “Hmmmmpft” she said pushing Rocco off her “It could be something important” she reasoned. Rocco sighed, it better be.

“Yes” Rocco answered grumpily.

“Is this Rocco Cooper?” a male voice asked him.

“Why?” Rocco asked.

“Just answer the damn question!” the voice yelled

“Yes” Rocco replied.

“Good, then listen very closely if you ever want to see your brother alive again..”

“Johnny, what’s happened?, who are you?” Rocco demanded, Nicky got up and sat next to him.

“I’m the one talking here, if you ever want to see Johnny live again bring a 1000 dollars to the surf club tonight at 11pm, alone or else.” The phone went dead in Rocco’s ear, “Is something wrong?” Nicky asked, “Rocco, Rocco? What’s wrong, tell me”, Rocco dropped the phone and broke down, Nicky pulled him to a hug, “It’ll be okay, what ever it is”.

“Rocco, try to look at this way, your free now of the confines of Johnny now” Brad argued, Rocco paced the kitchen of the Carvan park house, “No I can’t leave him to die, he’s my brother” Brad shared a glance with Sally, “Look Rocco, lets leave this to the police, if you just told them” Sally begged, “Please Rocco” Rocco bit his lower lip, “I can’t, they’ll kill, If you just lean me the money Sal, I pay you back, with interest even” Rocco looked at Sal with puppy dog eyes, “I’m sorry Rocco but I can’t, I won’t” Sal told him. Rocco looked at Nicky for support, she just shrugged, “What you agree with them, I should just abandon my brother” Rocco yelled at her, Nicky stood up, glaring Rocco in the eyes she yelled back, “You were abandoning him when you came down her, didn’t you” Rocco shook his head, “You don’t understand” he whispered as he ran out the door, Sally called after him “Rocco, Rocco come back”, Brad held Sal tightly in his arms “You did ever thing you could Sal” Nicky wiped a tear out of her eye and walked out of the house.

Jack sat down opposite Sally and Brad, “There been a number of reported robberies in the last few hours” he told them, “What you think they have something to do with Rocco” Sal asked, Jack played with his hat, he hate to be the one to break this to Sal, “Well they are type of crimes Rocco regularly committed before arriving here and it all just money” Jack said “I’m sorry” Jack said to Sally, “No ones blaming you Jack” Sally said as she got up, Brad got up and followed her to the garden.

“Its not your fault” Brad said looking at Sal, “Huh?” Sal said, “This whole Rocco incident, its not your fault” Sal smiled and sighed, “I wish I could believe that” she said.

Rocco shoved the roll of hundred dollar notes into his pocket, it was all so confusing, part of him knew he had to do this, Johnny was his brother, another part felt bad, he felt like he’d betrayed Sally’s trust, there was no way he could go back now. What have I done? Rocco thought to himself. He checked his watch; it was only half past seven.

Rocco paced nervously out the surf club, it was now quarter past 11 and still a no show, suddenly a van raced in the car park and stopped just meters in front of him. A man got out, “Have you got the money” he asked, “Where’s Johnny?” Rocco yelled, The man looked at Rocco, “Give me the money and you get Johnny”, Rocco sighed, he was going to have to trust the guy. “Here it is” Rocco handed him the bundle of money, the guy inspected it carefully, “Well done” he said hopping into the van, “What about Johnny?” Rocco yelled. The man pushed Johnny out of van as it speed away.

Part 18

“Johnny just been taken to hospital, Rocco wasn’t with him” Jack said to Sally and Brad, Brad glance at Sally, “Don’t” Sally warned “I don’t need you saying I told you so”, it hurt her deeply that Rocco would do this, after everything she and Brad had done for him, “There’s more” Jack told them “It wasn’t Rocco that did the break ins, some teenage punk loser, I check with the bank, Rocco got a loan for $1000 dollars about half past four yesterday” Brad looked at Jack, “What bank would give Rocco a loan?” he asked, “The Commonwealth bank” Jack commented, Sally felt a sense of relief flood over her, “At least we know he didn’t steal anything” “Yeah” Jack said “I better get going” As Brad showed Jack out, Sally wished she knew where Rocco was.

“Oh my god” Cassie exclaimed, “It can’t be” Rocco was lying across a park bench, running up to him, she tapped his shoulder lightly, “Rocco, what are you doing here” Rocco woke up, took one look at Cassie and got up and walked away. Cassie scratched her head, “Huh” she said to herself. Chasing after Rocco, “Rocco what’s wrong, why aren’t you at Sally’s”, Rocco just walked faster. Cassie pulled out her phone and started to text Sally.

Sally wasn’t really listening to Brad drone on about how this wasn’t her fault, but really is was, sure Rocco wanted a new life, but he wouldn’t want his brother dead, she couldn’t believe they made him choose between helping Johnny and staying here. Sally’s thoughts where interrupt as she felt her phone go off, looking at the screen she saw she’d just received a text from Cassie telling her where Rocco was. Sal jumped out of her seat and raced to her car.

Brad sat opened mouth on the couch, “Sally” he cried out, “Its Rocco”, Brad jumped out and raced to drive just in time to see the back of Sal’s car as it took off down the street. Why did Sally think she could help everyone?.

Rocco hear the sound of a car roaring down the street, turning he realized it was Sally’s car, the car came to as stop just meters from him. Rocco watched as Sally hopped out of the car and ran up to him, not knowing what to except, he raised his arms in defense, Sally ran up to him and… hugged him?. “I’m so glad your safe” Sally said as held on to him for dear life, “But Sal, what about Johnny and the fact…” Rocco couldn’t finish the question because of the tears. “Its okay” Sally said “Its okay”.

Nicky walked along the beach, she understood why Rocco felt like he did, Johnny had taken care of him when his parents had split and took off, even if it did involve him becoming a gang member As much as she hate to admitted it, at the moment Johnny was probably the most stable thing in Rocco’s life. She forced smiled as she bumped into Irene, “Hey darl” Irene said, “Hi” Nicky politely replied as she continued her walk.

Next up

-Why are Brad and Sally fighting?

-What happens to Nicky?

-Why won't Rocco stay put?

-
Why are Brad and Sally fighting?

You're making my favourite couple fight now? What did I ever do to you?

Good update!

Im sorry, its not really a fight.... more of a disagreement

Part 19

“I can’t believe you let him back in!” Brad exclaimed, Sally looked Brad in the eyes, “He’d never really left, its not like he walked out”, Brad sighed in frustration “Yes he did, Sal, what’s to say he won’t go running back to Johnny again”

“He didn’t go running to Johnny, he was saving Johnny, Johnny is his brother…”

“And that’s the problem right there, cause until Johnny is out of Rocco’s life, Rocco will be part of that gang” Brad shouted.

“Rocco does not need to abandoned right now or he will rejoin the gang, he needs somewhere safe, loving’

“He just wants you to feel sorry for him” Brad said in frustration, why couldn’t Sal see she couldn’t save everyone.

Rocco walked up the beach to the Diner, he was hungry and hoped that food would take his mind off everything, a dark shadow came out of nowhere and pushed Rocco behind a tree, “Get off me” Rocco pushed the guy off him, the guy grab Rocco and pushed him to the ground. “I have message for you, Johnny says you better keep away from the Carvan house tonight.

Nicky walked to the front door, “I’m coming for god sake” the thumping was giving her a headache. Opening the door, she jumped back in shock at the sight of two police officers, Nicky Tanner” the male cop said, “Or should I say Shannon Johnston, are under arrest for the scamming of an insurance company, use of a fake identity” Nicky blanked out as the female cop read out her rights while the male cop hand cuffed her and pushed her towards the police car.

“Hey Rocco, wait up will ya” Ric yelled as he ran towards Rocco, catching up with him Ric “So are you ready for the test tomorrow?” he asked, Rocco turned and face Ric, “Huh?” “The test, the one for maths” Ric stated looking at Rocco, he seemed out of it, “Oh, yeah sure” Rocco said as he walked off down the path leaving Ric confused in his wake.

“What brings you tot his next of the woods” Johnny asked he little brother as Rocco appeared, “You know why” Rocco said, Johnny smirked at Rocco, “No I don’t” Rocco walked up to Johnny, “You leave Sally out of this” Rocco threatened, Johnny just smirked and leaned over Rocco, “She’s already involved mate, the minute you stay with Sally, abandoned us, you got her involved” Rocco shook his head, “Don’t you try to take my on a guilt trip Johnny” he warned “Or else”, Johnny gave Rocco a push as he turned away, “Or else what, Roc?” Rocco glared at Johnny, “You don’t own me anymore Johnny, Sally , Ric, Nicky and Brad are my family now, they care for me”

Johnny scoffed, “I never knew I raised a inconsiderate brat’ he spat at Rocco, “Who dropped out of school to make a buck so you could keep going, who was there for you everyday of your god damned life, who Rocco? , who was it? It was me”.

Johnny turned his back to Rocco “and this is how you repay me”.

Archived