A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

here the next part,

Part 65

Rachel’s House.

Rachel carefully place the phone back onto the receiver and sat on the corner to her bed, she leaned her head onto hand and exhaled loudly, the sunlight dancing across her face, highlight her facial lines and frown, warms hands wrapped around her.

“What’s wrong?”.

Rachel pushed him off her and grabbed her car keys off the bedside cabinet, without saying anything she left the room.

Northern Districts Hospital.

Tony stood over Beth’s bed, watching her carefully. He smiled as he remembered all the good times they had had, he stroke her cheek lightly, brushing away an imaginary tear. A nurse smiled at him as she hurried in and check her charts, smiling once more she left Tony to guard Beth.

Lucas wait by himself in the hospital waiting room, the white, depressing wall’s of the hospital slowly closed in around him, the sounds of the sick, dying, machines and heartache flew though his head. His thoughts however remained on one thing.

Matilda.

Who was laying in a hospital bed for an unknown reason, anger grew inside Lucas body towards Beth and Tony, the hospital staff.

They were meant to protect them.

Rachel marched into the hospital, pushing her way past patients and fellow staff member. She pressed opened the door.

She paused, she breathed in and recaptured herself; bracing for what see was about to see.

Walking in, she smiles professional at her colleagues; trying not to attach a name to the girl they were trying to save.

Trying not to let it become personal.

Lucas paced the waiting room, It was taking so long. He clenched his fist together, if anything happened to her. He froze as a hand touch his shoulder gently.

He turned to see a petite nurse, long blonde hair standing behind him, her calming blue eyes reminded him of the ocean, of the good times he and Matilda had spent at the beach.

His rage slowly creped out of his body.

“Sir” her voice washed over him, “I’m nurse Vector”

“How’s Matilda” he cut her off, he need to know.

“She’s still in theatre, we think she’s had complications from the pregnancy because of the stress she’s been under lately”.

Lucas nodded, trying to come to grips with what she’s just said.

“Your dad is with” She flicked though the sheets on her chart board.

“Beth Hunter, Matilda’s mum do you want me to go get him”.

Lucas shook his head, the nurse frown a bit but nodded in response and left.

Rachel pulled her surgical gloves off, washing her hand’s roughly under the cold water, she scratched the soap into her skin.

“Hey Rach, we saved her, you should be happy” Dr. Kirnen said, he gazed at her with concern.

“I am” she lied, drying her hands with the paper towels provided, she felt so stupid, how could she not of seen what had been coming.

“You sure’ he asked, leaning close to her.

“Yes!” she snapped, storming out of the wash up room.

Up next, Will Ric be in time to save Sally, Nicky and Josh?

and who gets stabbed?.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 66

Unknown House.

Ric crawled in the window, quietly he dropped down onto the floor. He tip toe over to the door, he leaned his head against the wall. He call her Johnny’s yells. His spine went cold and a chill ran though him, he creped over to the draws in the room and carefully pulled one open. Just as he had thought a gun laid buried under the stuff piled in the draw.

Ric smiled as he loaded the gun, he was going to make Johnny dance a fine dance.

The dance of blood.

Rocco squirmed in the hold of two of gang members as Johnny staggered over to the three helpless victims, he felt his blood run cold as Johnny ran the knife across Nicky’s neck, just drawing blood. He tried to scream but he couldn’t for the lump in his throat.

This was his entire fault and Johnny wanted him to know this.

Johnny turned, he looked Rocco straight in the eyes and smiled cruelly as he drag the knife down Nicky’s arm.

Nicky screamed in pain as the blood gushed out of her arm, Johnny grins sickly as her, stroking her cheek with her own blood. He turned again to face Rocco.

“You made a vow in blood, this is what happens when you brake it”.

Abruptly the door flung open and Ric stood in the door, pointing a gun right at Johnny’s chest.

“Stay still” Ric’s voice is strangely calm as he speaks.

Ric’s keeps his cool, calmed and collect face as he survey Nicky’s arm she needs help right now. Out of the corner of his eye he see someone move but it’s too late to do anything.

“The game is up Johnny” Josh’s voice is as tough as steel.

“Let them go” Ric motioned Sally and Nicky as Josh freed himself. Johnny smirked at them, casuing Josh to frown.

“You have lost Johnny” he said.

Johnny nodded grinning slyly.

“For now” Johnny dropped a smoke bomb and in the following chaos, he and his gang took off, by the time it had cleared, Ric could hear the sounds of car’s racing down the drive way.

Josh cut Nicky down and laid her on the table, Rocco knelt next to him, staring at Nicky’s pale body.

“Is there anything I can do?” he asked quietly, he didn’t want to believe Nicky was hurt, he wanted to wake up now and everything be perfect, tears flowed freely down his cheek, he couldn’t lose Nicky.

“Lose the shirt”.

Rocco stared at Josh in confusion, how would that hurt Nicky.

“I’ll use it to make a make shift bandaged for her arm, keep as much blood until the doctors get here”.

“I’ll help” Sally said, kneeling next to Josh. Rocco stroked Nicky’s cheek, gently kissing her.

“Rocco, Rocco focus, why don’t you and Ric go and wait for the police, etc” Josh ordered, Rocco nodded and followed Ric out the door. Sally used a scarf to keep the wound closed as he tightly wrapped Rocco’s shirt around her wound.

Ric and Rocco waved the police in and lead them to where Josh, Sally and Nicky were waiting, a group of police officers then took off after Johnny while the remainder stayed interview Sally and Josh aswel as tender to Nicky’s wound.

“She’s got a steady pulse, I don’t think she’s lost to much blood, shock is a real risk though” A brunette policewoman said.

Rocco backed up against the wall, biting his lip.

“She’ll be fine Rocco” Ric tried to comforted him, Rocco forced a smile and nodded unconvincly.

I would like to point out now this is the bit where you guys give me feedback :lol:

Thanks QUIET ACHIEVER, here the next part.

Part 67

Night time that day (same day as Part 58-66)

Irene café and diner Carpark.

“What are you doing?” Cassie ran towards Josh, who was hopping into his car. Josh looked sadly at her and shut the door. She ran up and pulled the door open.

“Josh?”.

“I’m leaving”.

“Why?”

“It’s better if I do, trust me”.

Josh went to pull the door shut but Cassie stopped him.

“No, you don’t just leave without a reason, a good reason.”

“Trust me, you don’t want to know”.

“No trust me, I do want to know” Cassie begged, giving Josh the puppy dog eyes, he sighed.

“I’m no good for you Cass”.

“I think you are”.

Rachel smiled at Tony.

“She’ll be fine in a few hours”.

He smiled sadly at her and stroke Beth’s hair.

“Maybe then she will be able to tell us why”.

Rachel nodded, with nothing left to say she turned and left.

Good thing were always bad.

“You okay?” Lucas asked worried, Matilda smiled at him.

“Yes I’m fine”.

“Good” he kissed her on the cheek; she smiled and playfully hit him off.

“Stop that’s how we ended up with Jack and Robbie”.

Lucas and Matilda laughed till the nurse came in, she frowned at them.

“I’m sorry but She’s still recovering, it’s best if she doesn’t” the nurse waved her arms around; Lucas nodded and kissed Mattie goodnight.

Fletcher house.

Nicky and Rocco lay close to each other on the bed, he slowly stroked her back. She ran her finger’s though his hair. The last week, the last day had been hell and Nicky wanted nothing other than to forget it, but she couldn’t, memories ran though her as her arm throbbed from the pain. Rocco kissed her lightly on the lips, she pushed away, she couldn’t.

Sally curled up in a ball next to Brad, Brad frowned at her, he wished he could fixed her, help her but he didn’t know what to do, all he could do was be there for her and hope for the best. He tried to pull her into a hug, but she pushed him off. There was nothing Brad wanted now more than to hurt Johnny, just like Johnny had to Sally and Nicky.

Jack’s flat.

“Are you okay?” Sam asked, tending to the bruise on Jack’s head, he smiled and nodded at her. Without warning he pulled her in for a kiss, it wasn’t the greatest but it wasn’t the worse.

“Ewww get a room” Rory said entering the room.

“Hey little man, what you doing” Jack said, Rory noticing Jack’s wounds rushes over.

“Cool how did you get those?” Rory exclaimed, Sam smiled and shook her at Jack.

Amanda Mansion.

“Goodnight Mum” Belle shout as she ran up the stairs to her bedroom. “Night sweetie” she called back, she was so glad she had Belle back maybe she could give motherhood another go, a real go. This needed a toast, she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of bubbly.

Unknown Forest

Johnny stared sadly at the photo of him and Rocco, ripping it up into little bits, he stomped it into the ground.

I won't be able to update for four days

thanks Lowi

Next Part

Fletcher house.

Sally buzzed around the kitchen getting ready for a new day, trying to push the memories of the past week out of her mind. Brad walked into the kitchen, he frown slightly at Sally. She ignored him and carried on, she didn’t want to talk about it now, maybe not ever.

Nicky sat in the lounge watching T.V, Rocco shared a worried glance with Ric, she hadn’t slept at all. Rocco walked over to her, he sat next to her, but it was as if she didn’t even notice him.

Amanda’s house.

“Cya mum, I’m heading over to Ric’s house” Belle called out, slamming the door loudly. Amanda smiled slightly as she carried out making the breakfast she had hoped Belle would stay for. Then again she should be gratefully Belle even came back to her.

Beth yawned and stretched as she woke, opening her eyes she found herself in a strange place, all white and bright. A nurse entered the room, she took her vitals and checked the machine.

“Miss Hunter, you have visitors” she said kindly, Beth forced a smile, she didn’t want to see anyone now.

“Send them in”

Tony entered the room, glancing over Beth’s pale and sickly looking body, she forced a smile. He took a deep breath.

“What were you thinking?”

Beth’s smiled quickly fade into a frown, she looked away ashamed.

“I’m so sorry Tony”

“Don’t tell me, tell your KIDS!, tell you grandkids” he said angry.

Beth nodded, she had been foolish to take the pill’s, but it had all been to much for her. Kit being an alcoholic, Robbie leaving home and then Matilda getting pregnant and at only 16 years of age, to the son of the man she loved.

She watched helplessly as Tony left, if only she could change the past.

Fletcher house.

“Hey Nicky” Belle said as she sat next to Nicky, Nicky turned slightly to face Belle.

“Sorry I didn’t notice you arrived” she said, turning back to the blank T.V. Belle sighed and looked at Rocco who stood in the corner looking helpless.

“Come on lets head to the beach” Belle suggested.

“Yeah sounds like fun, doesn’t it” Rocco said.

“You and Sal could come along too, make it a family event” Ric said to Brad.

“I don’t know” Sally said.

“I’m not going” Nicky said.

Rocco walked over to where Nicky was.

“Come on sweetie” he said, it hurt to see her like this. He took her hands into his and lifted her out of the couch, she glared at him.

“How dare you try and forced me to do anything, I’m not your slave and I hate you, I hate everything about you”

She slapped hard across the face and stormed off. Sally squirmed out of Brad’s hold and followed suit, pausing slightly at the door.

“I hope your all happy with yourselves, you don’t understand”.

Teaser-

Morag makes a discovery

Next Part

Morag office

Morag frowned deeply at the will lying in front of her, there it was, as plain as black and white.

“This can’t be right” she mumbled to herself, Getting out of her seat she walked over to the door, pausing slightly.

“Who is it?” she asked no one, sighing she closed the door to the office.

Fletcher House.

“Ta da, Lunch is served” Josh said.

Cassie smiled “You’re a legend” she said, kissing Josh lightly on the lips, he smiled back “Oh am I?”

“Yes”.

“What this?” Sally asked walking into the kitchen, she looked a mess, her hair rough, bags under eyes and baggy clothes. Josh smiled nervously, glancing over to Cassie.

‘Well Sal, since you’ve been so busy, we thought we’d help out” Cassie explained, Josh nodded helpfully.

“You didn’t have to”

“Well I didn’t, Josh did it” Sally looked over at him.

“Why? I mean first with the kidnapping, and now this”.

“Your important to Cassie, and she’s important to me”

Rocco slouched in, followed by Ric.

“How’s Nicky today?” Cassie asked

“Don’t asked?” Rocco muttered, sitting down at the table. Ric grinned “At least we know she’s strong” he said cheerfully pointing to Rocco red cheek.

“Ouch” Sally said, dishing out the food, “Maybe I should go talk to her” Cassie said heading for Nicky’s room.

“Good luck” Ric called out, grinning as Rocco punching him lightly in the arm.

The door to Nicky’s room creaked open, Cassie stuck her head in, she smiled at Nicky who was reading a book on the bed.

“Hey”

“Hey”

“Lunch is ready, its great”

“I don’t feel like eating”

Cassie sighed and sat next to Nicky.

“You can’t hide forever”

“I’m not hiding”

Hunter-Holden house.

Beth slowly hobbled into the house, she tried to ignore the glares of her family, Kit took her bags for her and lead her to the safety of her room. She collapsed onto her bed, Kit forced a smile and sat next to her.

“Why mum?”.

Outside Fletcher house.

“I thought you were going once Johnny left” Rocco said to Josh.

“Yeah well you don’t know for sure if Johnny’s gone for good, besides I like Cassie” Rocco shook his head, as Morag walked in.

“Ahh Mr Cooper, Mr Pollard if you would care to follow me” she said walking into the house, Sally smiled at the unexpected guest.

“Morag what brings you here”

“Well I discovered why Roxanne kidnapped you”.

Cassie, Brad, Ric and Rocco all move closer, Josh watch carefully from the doorway.

“See she was to inherit $2.5 million from her father, but she need at least one of her three kids in her care”

“So she was just using me” Rocco exclaimed.

Morag nodded “She kidnapped you and Nicky because you were obstacles in her way”.

Sally stood in shock, Brad walked over and comforted her.

“Wait, you said three children, she only had two” Sally said puzzled.

“Yeah, me and Johnny”

“I think they had enough news for one day” Josh interject.

“Oh, but Mr Pollard this is the best bit, Roxanne had a child to another man, just after Johnny’s birth, Isn’t that right Josh?”.

Part 68

Hunter- Holden house.

Kit held Beth close to her, she felt so guilty. If she hadn’t of started drinking.

“Don’t think that” Beth cried.

“What?”

“Don’t blame yourself, it was my decision”

“I know” Kit murmured, the door opened a tad and Ton poked his head in.

Amanda’s house.

Belle raced down the stair, almost knocking Amanda over.

“Hey where are you off to?”

“Ric’s”

“But I thought…”

“Yeah I know, but you what they say live life, cya love you bye”

Amanda stood dazed as Belle took off out the door.

“Mum when is Dad and Leah getting here” Ryan asked, pushing his dirty truck all over her nice clean floor.

“Soon darling, how about Mummy make some lunch”.

“Yay, I wanted noodles” .

Jack’s place.

Sam sighed loudly as she walked into the lounge.

“Rory have you done your homework?”

“Yes mum” came the automated response from the playstation.

“Rory”

“You mum’s right, you should get your homework done” Jack said, Sam smiled a thanks at him.

“That’s only cause you were losing” Rory complained.

“Was not”

“Was too”

“Was not”

“Okay that’s enough” Sam ordered “Rory homework now”

Jack flashed her one of his “I’m innocent and cute” grins, she shook her and answered the door.

“Hey we’re just wondering if you’d like another child or two” Matilda said holding baby Jack and Robbie, Sam smiled.

“Sure, but it’s a 200 dollars charge an hour” she joked, Lucas laughed “In that case you can keep them”.

“Hey” Jack appeared at the door, Lucas and Matilda shared a glance.

“We should get going” Matilda said nervously, not meeting their eyes.

“K, cya” Sam said in a light tone, watching their retreating backs, closing the door she glared at Jack.

“Did I do that?”

“Yes, you did”

”I just said I found it strange Lucas was having children before me” he protested “And it was two days ago”

“It was yesterday”

“Fine” he threw his hands up in the air in defeat, she smiled at him.

“Come here” she said, hugging him, he reached down for a kiss.

“I’m all done, eww gross” Rory exclaimed, Jack sighed and nodded his head. Sam just laughed.

Fletcher house.

Rocco stood shell-shocked.

“You mean, you’re my brother”

Josh bit his lip, “Half brother actually” he replied.

“You mean your half sister to”

“Ric!” Sally warned, this wasn’t the time to joke.

Rocco shook his head and ran up the stairs, Josh sighed

“I should probably go”

“That would be a good idea” Brad snapped, Josh nodded and walked out of the room, Cassie went to follow.

“Cassie”

“Yes Sally”

“I don’t think you should see him again” Sally could trust him after that.

“I have to” Cassie ran off after Josh, Ric, Brad and Sally shared a worried glance.

heys, heres the next update, sorry it took so long but I had writers block with this one :) hope you like

Part 71

Fletcher house.

Silence filled the kitchen to point that someone could heard a pi drop.

“Well I for one was expecting that” Brad commented, breaking the silence.

“I suppose when you think that back” Sally said, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

“Well I should be going” Morag said grimly, walking out of house.

“Cya”.

Rocco collapsed onto bed next to Nicky, she glared at him.

“Some people are trying to read here” she said angry. Rocco just ignored her, she huffed loudly and fold her arms. Rocco turned away from her to face the wall, the boring wall. She sighed, she was mad at him, not feeling sorry for him. She shook her head.

“Rocco what’s wrong” she said, lying on top of him.

“Don’t ignore me” she poked him in the chest, he buried his head under a pillow.

“Oh Rocco, I'm meant to be the one upset” she moaned.

She rolled over him to lie next to him and snuffled her head under the pillow face him.

He tried to roll away from Nicky but she held him close.

“Rocco tell me what’s wrong, I’m your girlfriend for god sakes”

He glared at her as effectively as he could under a pillow, she couldn’t help but smirk at him.

“Why should I, you haven’t told me what’s wrong with you, you’ve just hidden up here in this room pretending like everything’s okay” he snarled at her.

She pulled over the pillow and smack him across the cheek.

“How dare you! You know what’s wrong with me. I was kidnapped, no food or water. And attacked. You know what’s wrong with me” she yelled in a hurt tone. She sat up and sat on the edge on the bed with her back to Rocco.

Rocco placed his head in hands, how could he so said that to her. He crawled over to her.

“I’m sorry, really sorry” he whispered to her, she swallowed her tears.

“I know”

She turned her upper body round and capture Rocco’s lips with hers, removing each others hidden pain and hurt and transferring their love and needs, Rocco reached up behind her and pulled her body closer to his and they fell backwards on the bed in a tangled mess of bodies.

“I need you” he whispered into her ear.

“I need you too” she cried softly to him.

Car Van car park.

Cassie ran as fast as she could and hopped into Josh’s car, he glared at her.

“Out”

“No”

“Fine”, He slammed the gears roughly into reverse, Cassie pulled on the handbrake. Josh stared at her and took off the handbrake, Cassie put the car into neutral. Josh glared at her, a small trace of smile on his grim face, he put the car back into reverse slowly and Cassie mirrored his moves pulling the handbrake back on.

“This is not good for the car” Josh said in an almost serious voice, ruined by the small traces of laughter.

“So are you going to tell me” Cassie said.

“No”

“I’m sorry, I meant you are going to tell me”

“Its complicated”

“I'm a smart girl”.

Josh laughed quietly and shook his head at Cassie.

“Fine, so you want to know the full story”

“No, I’m just like making a big scene out of nothing” she snapped back playfully.

“Well you are a girl” Josh smirked at her, she tried to glared at him while suppressing a grin

Im still deciding what to do with Josh, he was meant to die in the kidnapping, but alas he didn't....

anyway heres the next part.

Part 72

Car Van Carpark.

“So are you going to tell me” Cassie said, giving Josh a serious look.

“Fine, its complicated but not.” She raised her eye brows at him. He rolled his eyes and her.

“Fine, I grew up with my dad, when I found out about Rocco and Johnny I went to go find them but…”

“But what” Cassie inquired.

“Well see I was already with them in a sense, see I used to sell stuff to gangs, you know drugs, weapons etc and one of the gangs was Johnny’s”

“And” Cassie pushed totally ignoring Josh’s death glare.

“And Rocco seemed to have better life with Johnny than he would with me”

“Huh wait” Cassie blinked in confusion at Josh.

“Look I was a wheeler and dealer, I had way more enemies than Johnny did so Rocco was safer with Johnny and Johnny is his brother and there wasn’t anything I could do then”

Cassie sat still for a moment, trying to process everything.

“So that’s why you’re here, now?”

“Johnny owes me big money, really big. Rocco called me into scare him off”

“So everything you told me about you is a lie” She replied, holding back the tears that threaten to burst.

“No, well sort of. A twist of the truth, but I can tell you one thing, I do really like you”.

Cassie looked away out the window for a second, contemplating what she had just learnt.

“I don’t know if I can be with you anymore” she said sadly, climbing back out of the car, Josh just nodded sadly and pulled out of the drive, leaving Cassie sobbing in the drive.

Rocco and Nicky glazed around at the chaos in the lounge, Rocco poked Ric in the back.

“What going on” he whispered as Sally chatted away on the phone.

“They getting married” Ric staged whispered back.

“Really?” Rocco asked, Nicky picked up a brochure off the table.

“No, I thought it was a funny joke” Ric replied sarcastic.

“I don’t like this one” Nicky said to no one dropping the brochure back onto the table “However this one looks nice, what do you think Roc?” she asked as she flopped down onto the sofa, Ric smirked at him as he sat next to Nicky.

“Yeah, its looks nice”

“Mmmm, but this is better” she said, throwing the brochure at him while grabbing another one off the table.

“Yeah and look at the price” Rocco pointed out, ignoring Ric’s chuckle as he head to the kitchen.

“So you’ll have to get a job” Nicky teased, Kissing Rocco on the cheek lightly.

“Hey you two, it’s our happy time not yours” Brad teased as he walked into the lounge. Nicky suppressed a grin at Rocco’s blush.

“And about time too” she commented, handing him the brochure that had gotten her tick of approval.

“I’m going to go see Belle” Ric called out, Sally nodded to him from the phone.

“Cya” Rocco called back “Take care mate” Brad replied, looking over the brochure handed to him.

“Huh, oh bye” Nicky said, her nose stuck in the catering plan. Ric smiled at Rocco before making haste out the door.

Part 73

Noah’s Bar

Tony waved as Josh staggered into the bar. Pulling up a barstool Josh forced a smile as he sat down.

“How came I help you” Tony asked.

“I think I’ll just go for a beer” Josh said rubbing his face, Tony frowned as he fetched the order.

“What wrong?” he asked, handing over the beer.

Josh took it gratefully and down a mouthful.

“What makes you think something’s wrong?”

“Well in the whole time you’ve been here I never seen you drink a beer, or any alcoholic beverage and there’s the fact you just happily down the worst beer on the market which always indicates something’s wrong”.

Josh waved the bottle at Tony.

“Hard to fault your logic” came his reply.

“So what’s wrong”

“Its long and complicated” Josh answered.

“So it involves Cass” Tony replied, quickly snatching the tip from a departing patron up before someone else did.

Josh frowned deeply at him before slurping another mouthful.

“How could you tell?”

“Simple, raising two boys you learn complicated thing always involves girls”

Josh chuckled before frowning at the empty bottle.

“Want another one?”

“Better not, about to hit the road”

Tony frowned as Josh handed over the money.

“You can’t run from your problems” Tony said sadly to Josh’s parting back.

Fletcher house.

Nicky glanced around the room, she hadn’t seen Cassie in awhile, she hit Rocco in the arm. Glaring at her he snapped at her.

“What!?”

“Hey you seen Cassie?” she asked, Rocco frowned then shook his head, Nicky got out of her seat and went to look outside.

“Cassie, Cassie?”

She sighed as she spotted Cassie sitting on the step of a vacant carvan. Walking over she sat on the ground next to her.

“What wrong Cass” she asked.

“First Macca, then Tom and now Josh” Cassie cried, Nicky wrapped her arm around Cassie in a comfort manner, Cassie leaned on Nicky and cried into her shoulder, trying to comfort Cassie by rubbing her back, Nicky held her friend close.

“It’s okay” she lied.

Cassie pulled away slightly and smiled though her tear soaked face.

“Thanks Nix’s you’re a good friend”

Nicky playfully whack Cassie on the arm.

“Your welcome, now lets get in there and sort out the chaos”

Cassie raised her brows at her comment

“Okay, lets go add to the chaos in there”

Cassie smiled more and wiped the tears away.

“Sounds great, come on lets go”.

Nicky smiled and got up, leading Cassie into the house.

Hunter- Holden House.

Beth watched quietly from the corner as Luc and Matilda played with little Robbie and Jack, Matilda was still not speaking to her and Lucas was being openly hostile to her, not that she blamed them after everything she had done. If only they would give her a chance to at least explain her actions. Jack gave her a sad smile before waving goodbye and heading back to his happy world with Sam and Rory.

Kit frowned as she entered the room, she forced a smile as she knelt down next to baby Robbie and Jack.

“Who’s just precious little things”

“They’re boys” Luke pointed out, Matilda laughed and playfully hit Lucas. Kit rolled her eyes and pushed her self back up.

“Come on mum, lets go shopping” she motioned for Beth to follow her, waving goodbye to Mattie and Luc.

The 74th part.

Fletcher house.

Rocco/Nicky room

Rocco sat next to Nicky, who was reading though a girly magazine that had no interest for him except the hot chicks. She frowned and placed the magazine next to her on the bed and laid back. She sighed loudly and gave a quick glance over at Rocco. He sat there before reaching under the bed and grabbing a car magazine to read though.

Nicky sighed loudly again before prodding him hard in the back with her foot.

“What do you want”

“Cassie needs cheering up” Nicky said staring at the ceiling.

“What am I suppose to do”

Nicky frowned before sitting up and looking over Rocco. Making a square with her finger she gazed though at Rocco

“How good are you at pole dancing” she said with a frighteningly serious voice.

“Why?. No!” Rocco squeaked in shock, glaring at Nicky’s smirk.

Nicky leaned forward and kissed Rocco’s cheek.

“Have you ever thought about stripping?”

“I’m not stripping for Cassie!”

“Oh, we’re still talking about Cassie” Nicky replied sadly, raising her fist to her chin.

“Oh yeah, lets hit the town”

“In Summer Bay” Rocco replied doubtfully.

“Okay, lets hit the bar”

“Besides the fact I’m under age”

“Fine me and Cassie can hit the bar, you can hit the soda shop” Nicky teased, whacking Rocco’s leg playfully.

“Come on”

“And what in your crazy mind thinks Cassie is up for this?”

“She’s not, that’s why she needs this” Nicky explained, Rocco nodded before processing it.

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry now come on”

Nicky raced to Cassie and room. She thumped loudly at the door.

“Is that necessary” Rocco complained.

“Yes” came the automatic response, Rocco rolled his eye which earned him a light punch in the stomach.

“Hey”

“Shut up” she said “Cassie”

Cassie opened the door in a sorry sake.

“How can I help you two”

“Rocco’s here to pole dance for you” Nicky said, Cassie raised her brows in surprise and Rocco glared at her.

“What she meant to say is how do you fancy coming with us Noah’s bar for a late night party of three”.

Cassie sighed and ran a hand though her unruly hair.

“I don’t know guys”

“Come on” Nicky pleaded, using her hurt puppy dog look. The one impossible to say no to, Cassie sighed as she gave in.

“Okay, give five minutes” she said hurrying back into her room.

Cassie hurried down the stair, missing the last few at the bottom.

“Cass you look great” Sal exclaimed, smiling happily as she set her and Brad’s dinner up.

“And she only took….” Rocco glanced at his watch. “15 minutes.”

“Roccooo” Sally said in a “I’m telling you off but so laughing on the inside” tone.

“Well are we ready to get rolling” Nicky said standing up as there was a knock at the kitchen door.

“Coming” Sally called as she opened the kitchen door. Her smiled quickly faded to a frown.

“What are you doing here” she said, trying to shut the door, the guy pushed it open.

“I don’t think so” Tom said angry.

“Tom!” Nicky shouted in shock and despair.

“That right, you didn’t think you could leave me to die Shannon”

Tom pushed Sally back in the lounge and pulled out a gang. Waving it around he looked Nicky in the eye.

“You going to paid”.

“I don’t think so”. Without warning another intruder pounced on Tom, knocking the gun out of his hand and forcing his arms behind his back.

“Josh!” Cassie exclaimed.

“Hey” he said awkwardly, pinning Tom down.

“What do you think you’re doing here” Rocco asked.

“I’m here to talk to, would you hold still, Cassie”

“Why?”

“Cassie I really, stop squirming you little…, like you, a lot”

“So that’s why you lied to me and Rocco”

“I didn’t lie, just left out part of the truth”

“A big part”

Josh frowned at Tom.

“Who is this loser”

“Long story” Nicky said, picking up the phone and calling the police.

Archived